Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Noontime Opinions - 12:34 PM CdT - 3/21/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Nader From The Mid East   There's not great news going on....I'm going to be straight with you.  What's going on over here, we give up hope.  I don't think it's gonna be any RV or RI or even 1160...they're taking their time in courts and all that...our government is not doing the right thing...We're still fighting about it but we can do nothing more...we're going to wait and see...[Post 1 of 2].

*** Nader From The Mid East  I was in North Africa last week.  I was in Tunisia.  When you see Tunisia...their country have no assets.  They have little oil, a little bit of gold, not even 5% or 7% of what Iraq has and their dinar is stronger than the Iraqi dinar...it bothers me a lot because when I see a country like that and I look at Iraq is rich - gold, silver, oil, phosphate - anything you need - it's a touristic country, a lot of history and they don't want to do nothing about it.  That hurts...they keep talking...whatever is going to happen is going to happen...we gave up hope a little bit...[Post 2 of 2].

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

Good update, thanks. Giving up a little hope is better than giving up all hope. Day by day is how I play life, I never give up hope it’s always something good to hold on too, No matter how grim it looks. 
It will be interesting on how your citizens vote in their up coming election, and how serious they are about change. 

Hang in there. Patients is the key, and runs head to toe with hope.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

This person also said it'd RV the end of January too... Thanks Ron for the update! 

🙏for everyone...

It appears things over there change by the hour, so no body knows anything for sure and gives info as it comes instead of waiting for sure proof.  Well my hope is Adam will soon come live and announce the for sure thing. When he says go I’ll be ready.

Ron, thanks, and I always 🙏🙏

• Upvote 3