Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lara Logan Interview

divemaster5734

If you've never heard of her Lara was born in South Africa.

She has been a journalist for decades, does not belong to ANY political party, and swears loyalty to none.

Her sole focus is to discover the truth, and she pull no punches.

During this interview there are a few noteworthy segments that will be edited and rebroadcast around the world in the coming days.

Rather than give the timelines I'm going to let you decide...DM

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Lara is probably the top investigative journalist in the US...

Obviously she was on to something or the cancel culture creatures wouldn't have deleted the video...

Seems to be alot of that going around!     CL

FYI -

divemaster5734

coorslite21

You can still hear Lara Logan at this link. It is a podcast, not video.

The short 10 minute video of Lara Logan is also at this link. 

This is the long version.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-flyover-conservatives-76808007/episode/full-interview-lara-logan-ukraine-nazis-94097009/

-ddprint22

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Lara is probably the top investigative journalist in the US...

Obviously she was on to something or the cancel culture creatures wouldn't have deleted the video...

Seems to be alot of that going around!     CL

52 minutes ago, ddprint22 said:

FYI -

divemaster5734

coorslite21

You can still hear Lara Logan at this link. It is a podcast, not video.

The short 10 minute video of Lara Logan is also at this link. 

This is the long version.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-flyover-conservatives-76808007/episode/full-interview-lara-logan-ukraine-nazis-94097009/

-ddprint22

I've discovered that many of the most dedicated Patriots are  either 1st or 2nd generation Americans, or only a green card holder. 

As a 1st generation natural my grandparents lived with us until they died when a pre-teen. 

People came over for the Russian or Polish language Bible study that had escaped from Eastern Europe, some had number tattoos on their back hands or forearms, some knew my grandpa from Russia before he escaped.

They would always give me a huge hug, too many for my young pride, and tell me to never forget.

I wish I had understood more back then, or had thought to take some pictures, but I'll never forget the tears and emotion that would suddenly happen when someone had a memory triggered.

I was really proud of being a natural born American, it was a deciding factor when I enlisted.

I wish America had something like Israel or Sweden, where every person was required to serve a couple years in the military, and in that time they were shipped to any other country for a year.

We wouldn't have half of the problems we have today.

Once you remove the paid media's deceptions and the corrupt politicians lies, and see first hand how horrible and unequal communism really is, kids these days wouldn't be casually promoting it as a way to get attention.

I would so love to have a discussion with her, but it's just as well, I'm already madly in love with her, anything else would be considered cruel torture....  * _) *

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, Fly said:

It was with Cowboy Logic

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20220314/14508048/Cowboy-Logic-03-13-22.htm

It doesn't matter which one though, the more she talks, the worse I drool.. Intellect, Common Sense, and Fiery Patriotism in a woman are attributes I can't seem to resist... 

I didn't realize utube took it down.

Wish Rumble allowed embedding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1