Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Every Iraqi Will Become Rich Overnight???

Captain Nemo33

I am a total believer in the Dinar RV but just can't rap my head around one thing. I don't know how much Dinar the average Iraqi holds, I've heard different numbers, however, if the Dinar were to overnight be worth 3 American dollars per Dinar. Wouldn't every citizen in Iraq holding even a nominal amount of Dinar become wealthy overnight? I don't buy in to the whole "in country" and "out of country" rate thing, that is absurd, it will be internationally recognized and it will be the same for citizens of Iraq IMO. Please help me to understand this, sometimes its good to get back to the basics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Shedagal Actual Adam had said between 3 cents to 10 cents as a float. This is also what my feeling has been now for  several years with floating the dinar. Plus I feel if it does start out between 3 cents to 10 cents it would not take long to increase to one dollar between 1 year to 5 years  for the increase.  If I remember correctly the CBI had said a few years ago the value would increase over 5 year period. I don't have a site for this but this was said even before talking about deleting the zeros from what I can remember maybe 7 to 8 years ago. To me this makes better sense than someone saying would come out between  $1.00 to $3.22 of which I feel they could not support this high amount right out of the gate possibiliy causing a collapse of their currency. This is just my opinion of course.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, edbeach said:

Shedagal Actual Adam had said between 3 cents to 10 cents as a float. This is also what my feeling has been now for  several years with floating the dinar. Plus I feel if it does start out between 3 cents to 10 cents it would not take long to increase to one dollar between 1 year to 5 years  for the increase.  If I remember correctly the CBI had said a few years ago the value would increase over 5 year period. I don't have a site for this but this was said even before talking about deleting the zeros from what I can remember maybe 7 to 8 years ago. To me this makes better sense than someone saying would come out between  $1.00 to $3.22 of which I feel they could not support system" rel="">support this high amount right out of the gate possibiliy causing a collapse of their currency. This is just my opinion of course.

Adam has said that in the past in non-VIP chats.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Well Dinarrock  that is your opinion ,everyone has the right to their opinion and I stick by my opinion of 3 cents to 10 cents. I would be happy to receive this amount. I would love to get a figure much higher but not holding my breath for higher amount.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to disappointment you but this Iraq is not that rich there is a lot of confusion of how much dinar they have one report says 70 trillion dinar which means at 1 to 1 they worth 70 trillion dollar another report I heard was 130 trillion dinars then they would equal 130 trillion dollars. ANd you think they could support that much in dollar those numbers. Good luck on those  numbers. The 03 cents to 10 cents would be more reasonable to start.  Again just my opinion of being down to earth. I certainly would like to see your 1 to 1  if you remember even the CBI had said years ago would take  4 to 5 years to reach 1 to 1. unless you listen to the Guru BS . Lots of luck in believing the Guru's. Again just my opinion of course. Have a wonderful day.

• Upvote 2

On 3/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, edbeach said:

Sorry to disappointment you but this Iraq is not that rich there is a lot of confusion of how much dinar they have one report says 70 trillion dinar which means at 1 to 1 they worth 70 trillion dollar another report I heard was 130 trillion dinars then they would equal 130 trillion dollars. ANd you think they could support system" rel="">support that much in dollar those numbers. Good luck on those  numbers. The 03 cents to 10 cents would be more reasonable to start.  Again just my opinion of being down to earth. I certainly would like to see your 1 to 1  if you remember even the CBI had said years ago would take  4 to 5 years to reach 1 to 1. unless you listen to the Guru BS . Lots of luck in believing the Guru's. Again just my opinion of course. Have a wonderful day.

Shabibi said they can comfortably carry 5$ so we will just have to wait and see, I think 1:1 is reasonable...

• Upvote 1

Purchasing Power!!!

Purchasing power is the value of a currency expressed in terms of the number of goods or services that one unit of money can buy. Purchasing power is important because, all else being equal, inflation decreases the number of goods or services you would be able to purchase.

• Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, T B said:

you know what i meant, not the public! ha! ha!  good day sister be blessed!

If I knew what you meant and meant what you knew then the meaning of the intention was clear. Now we won't talk about the passage of time. Git it sister?

Edited by Theseus