Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Opinions - 3/14/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy   I know you guys are waiting for the big payday and I told you IMO I thought it was gonna get there but just not overnight.  I doesn't mean I'm right.  It doesn't mean I'm wrong.  I'm just saying you're gonna see it go up in increments How much?  I don't know.  But Sadr is pretty serious about dealing with this exchange rate issue...

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "Al-Faw port .. Funding is enough for September and a government step to overcome the budget delay"  The mention of the a difference in exchange rates is very interesting...The budget is in Dinars but the contract is in Dollars. The large difference in amounts after changing the exchange rate between each other is by recalculating costs. So they have a new system in place to account for the differences...if there are any delays, then they are all set with the new system to take over.  ...The new system when the ...exchange rate changes...will calculate the differences in the exchange rates. Sounds like they have it set up for a seamless change over. All good to go imo...

*** Samson  Article:  "The Federal Court postpones the lawsuit to raise the price of the dollar to 4/4"

*** Godlover  ...There are still many unresolved issues...I do not believe the NSCN's [New Small Category Notes] have been printed yet per a recent article & I do not believe the NSCN training has happened yet.

*** Sandy Ingram  There may never be a so-called revalue only a substantial increase in the IQD value against the U.S. dollar.

*** Breitling  It's always about what markets are they [Iraq]  going to be involved with.  Always.  Once they add value to the Iraqi dinar how can they participate in those markets?  Who's going to be able to accept it?  That's why you're watching Iraq go through all these banking laws - setting it up so it complies with the west...they're restricted on what they can buy...They're still going to sell oil in U.S. dollars but they're going to back their own currency up with U.S. dollars and their currency will be unrestricted..[Post 1 of 2].

*** Breitling  Believe it or not what you're seeing with Ukraine is helping that.  The United States is more inclined to have Iraq comply.  Do you know why?  Because right now there is a competition...The west is trying to confirm who is with us.  Iraq wants to be part of the American western system.  End of story.  Any country that says they want to be part of the Russian system is because Russian has their proxies in power in those countries..[Post 2 of 2].

*** Pimpy  Community Sentiment: "It was so easy to devalue, why can't they just revalue?"   It's not 'revaluing' we're looking for.  I think what everybody's really wanting is the reinstatement of the old rate of $3.22.  There's a difference between a revaluation and a reinstatement...I'd rather them take their time and do it 100% the right way so that it doesn't fall back down...

*** MilitiaMan   At some point Iraq may be in the AMF basket of currencies (Arab Monetary Fund)...the AMFs way of calculating the exchange rate...shows me that there is a strong probability that the IQD will be strong in pricing going forward. The fact they have massive oil deposits, massive Sulphur deposits, massive of revenues to come from customs, fees, taxes, tariffs, tourism, etc., will support the valuation the IQD far better today, then the past 10-15 years...

*** MilitiaMan ...their efforts are about to be given to the citizens proportionately. The pressure has been mounting and I bet the GOI is feeling the heat on many front. Lets see how the handle the new GOI. Will it be seated in the coming days? We shall see...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...

We are one step closer to a one world global currency & it's not the USD.

Petrodollar Cracks: Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan For Chinese Oil Sales. 

One of the core staples of the past 40 years, & an anchor propping up the dollar’s reserve status, was a global financial system based on the petrodollar – this was a world in which oil producers would sell their product to the US (and the rest of the world) for dollars, which they would then recycle the proceeds in dollar-denominated assets and while investing in dollar-denominated markets, explicitly prop up the USD as the world reserve currency, and in the process backstop the standing of the US as the world’s undisputed financial superpower.Petrodollar Cracks: 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Luigi's article is right on for this moment. I always liked Breitling but he is way off this time. It is not simply choosing America over Russia, it is survival. We are witnessing the death of the petrodollar and its place as a world reserve currency in real time. Nigeria has already begun running out of dollars and started paying more debts with their own currency. I think in the coming months as we see decline of the dollar and hyperinflation we will see Iraq depeg from the dollar. 

I told a friend several years ago, the dinar will revalue but for me it is just a hedge for what's coming.  It will be great to have $10 million worth of dinar but when it happens it will not buy as much as we think. I don't mean to be a downer, because if you hold dinar you will be much better off than many when the dollar crashes. If it revalues first, buy gold, silver, real estate before the crash. And maybe one small luxury car 😀.  All just my opinion, God bless.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, yogaman said:

Luigi's article is right on for this moment. I always liked Breitling but he is way off this time. It is not simply choosing America over Russia, it is survival. We are witnessing the death of the petrodollar and its place as a world reserve currency in real time. Nigeria has already begun running out of dollars and started paying more debts with their own currency. I think in the coming months as we see decline of the dollar and hyperinflation we will see Iraq depeg from the dollar. 

I told a friend several years ago, the dinar will revalue but for me it is just a hedge for what's coming.  It will be great to have $10 million worth of dinar but when it happens it will not buy as much as we think. I don't mean to be a downer, because if you hold dinar you will be much better off than many when the dollar crashes. If it revalues first, buy gold, silver, real estate before the crash. And maybe one small luxury car 😀.  All just my opinion, God bless.

Thank you for your analysis Yogaman. I agree completely. I have always planned to buy real estate and a luxury car…or two 😉 and then fund a few other investments. Recent months the economic trends and rate of inflation has only solidified those plans in my mind. I will not waste any time once I make the exchange.

Pressures are building here and in Iraq. Something’s gotta give and soon. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, yogaman said:

Spot on, timing is everything here. We might have to move quickly or wait to move depending on how it rolls out.. 

• Upvote 2

To add to this Saudi Arabia will sell oil to China for yuan. Europe gets about 70% of energy from Russia. I predict Russia will soon sell oil in euros, rubles, or rupees anything but dollars. They are striking a deal with India now.

SA began selling oil in dollars in the 70's, rest of OPEC followed, now they are moving from dollar, the rest of oil producing countries will follow. Don't forget the BRICS have their own IMF type bank and transfer system as well. Moving from dollar and from SWIFT. 

Iraq will soon sell oil for another currency, only goes to reason. Big demand for oil, lower demand for dollars. We dinar holders are in position, I think our excruciatingly long wait is coming to an end.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, yogaman said:

To add to this Saudi Arabia will sell oil to China for yuan. Europe gets about 70% of energy from Russia. I predict Russia will soon sell oil in euros, rubles, or rupees anything but dollars. They are striking a deal with India now.

SA began selling oil in dollars in the 70's, rest of OPEC followed, now they are moving from dollar, the rest of oil producing countries will follow. Don't forget the BRICS have their own IMF type bank and transfer system as well. Moving from dollar and from SWIFT. 

Iraq will soon sell oil for another currency, only goes to reason. Big demand for oil, lower demand for dollars. We dinar holders are in position, I think our excruciatingly long wait is coming to an end.

This is painting a "best case scenario" for us... let's hope the USD collapse happens just before the reset. If that happens and the IQD doesn't collapse, we could see $4.00+ 

• Upvote 1