Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 10:10 AM CST - 3/08/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

*** Pimpy  Question: "When will they reinstate the Iraqi dinar?"  That's the 64 million dinar question...they seem to be making that announcement now - that they have no intentions on changing the rate for this year but every time they say that then you see what appears to be conflicting articles coming out because they're still discussing it.  They're still taking about it.  If they were truly settled on the rate they would just say so and leave it alone but for weeks now we've been seeing article after article on conversations going back and forth about what to do with the Iraqi dinar exchange.

*** MilitiaMan  There is a convergence of things that are on going that suggest there are things moving quickly now. The reduction in value of the currency on 12/19/2021 had a purpose and that purpose is over. The subject is clearly being talked about at length, that even included paying off repartitions to Kuwait and the lifting of Chapter VII sanctions. Add in that oil has risen to about $120.00 per barrel and they are automating the provinces through AYSCUDA...this week they are implementing all provinces at the borders. That income will be similar to and or equal to the oil revenues. All of which sill support the exchange rate that will benefit the citizens.

*** Mnt Goat   From Iraq the news this period is mostly all about what to do with the exchange rate once again. Yes, this saga continues... How do you change the rate without blowing up the economy?  ...There is only one way and that is to complete the project to delete the zeros then reinstate the dinar, put it on a float and a basket of other currencies to protect if from massive inflation... Remember we are in VERY exciting times...We are going to get this reinstatement and we are going to go to the bank shortly...hold on to your currency...Please do not give up we have gone this far!

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 1

Some have passed on already. Dear friend of mine in Texas passed on a year ago. He was the one who convinced me to buy the IDQ 15+ years ago. Good man. I plan on buying more since I figure it will happen. Patient’s  I have. All good things normally take time. 👍🇺🇸 So, hang in there .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

Same here, wishing, dreaming, faithfully hanging in there for a shot at Freedom from debt, Freedom to do things with each other, just plain living. Condolences goldwinger57 and all who have lost and endured. Keep the Faith, God is great. 🙏 

Our blessing is coming :flagsmiley:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Same here, wishing, dreaming, faithfully hanging in there for a shot at Freedom from debt, Freedom to do things with each other, just plain living. Condolences goldwinger57 and all who have lost and endured. Keep the Faith, God is great. 🙏 

Our blessing is coming :flagsmiley:

Amen and Amen!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Some have passed on already. Dear friend of mine in Texas passed on a year ago. He was the one who convinced me to buy the IDQ 15+ years ago. Good man. I plan on buying more since I figure it will happen. Patient’s  I have. All good things normally take time. 👍🇺🇸 So, hang in there .

I’m happy with amount I have. When I bought my Dinar I felt like I was a Spring Chicken with plans to do a myriad of things, however now the Spring has gone out of this chicken and a big adventure for me these days is a trip to the Supermarket. 😄Patience I have too and it’s that  true all good things come to those who wait. 🙏🙏🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I’m happy with amount I have. When I bought my Dinar I felt like I was a Spring Chicken with plans to do a myriad of things, however now the Spring has gone out of this chicken and a big adventure for me these days is a trip to the Supermarket. 😄Patience I have too and it’s that  true all good things come to those who wait. 🙏🙏🙏

I am also happy with what I have. I have been taking care of my parents since 2009 and I lost them both last year. I also was 15 + years younger when I bought my first IDQ’s. Right now I am trying to figure out what to do with my time and extra money I have now that folks have passed on. So thought I would get me a few more IDQ’s while waiting for the RV/RI. If it happens fantastic if not that’s ok too. What you don’t have you don’t miss. Adventure going to grocery store😂😂😂I like that statement. I go to see all the good looking ladies😂😂😂, since I have been out of commission for 15 years plus many more. I now have time to look. But; I am older now and things have changed, all the places I use to go are no longer, old friends have moved to warmer places. Anyway the grocery store is fun for me at the moment, and will enjoy heading to the lake this summer, who knows maybe I’ll pick up a good looking sweetie 😂😂😂😂.

if we should get a blessing of the RV well I’ll give my Lord Jesus his share and what’s left over well I will invest a good chunk then get a few things I used to dream of when I was a younger/a kid. Mercy, I rambling on here. Well patients I have and we all need. I do feel our blessing is going to take place. When I don’t know. Thanks for the note. Brings a smile to my face. “Grocery store is and adventure” love it. 👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 8