Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight (CST) Opinions - 3/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

*** Pimpy  I never denied the fact that an increase in purchasing power would benefit Iraq and especially the Iraqi people.  Also I never said it's for sure not going to be reinstated at $3.22.   What I said was it's not likely.  But that's just my opinion...I don't flip-flop not at all.  I told everybody IMO the Iraqi dinar is going to increase in value but it's going to happen in increments but also if I'm reading the news articles it sure the heck appears the way the language is being used it definitely appears like they're considering it [An RV or an RI].  That doesn't change my mind about the fact that I think that it's going to be done in increments.

*** Mark  [Q? : Does the parliament in Iraq have the power to request aa reinstatement of the dinar?]  The way they have separated the parliament from the CBI…parliament can push and push and push for an RV or Ri…but the way I understand it the power to do this is solely with the CBI. So it is up to the CBI, but they are being leaned on now.

*** Godlover  As a general rule, Iraq does little to nothing during Ramadan...But if they could seat a new POR or the current stays & had the authority to send the budget to parliament, in theory they could work on the budget during Ramadan. The absolute soonest I can see the budget opening is early May...imo the best times for the MR reforms are end/beginning, mid year, because of accounting purposes imo. With that theory...June could be in play. Certainly, if the budget were not to open by July, I would suspect that the budget will not open this year at all.

*** Pimpy  What I find about those individuals who believe that the Iraq dinar is a scam...I put them in three categories. 1.  They bought into dinar and got impatient and now are so frustrated they just call it a scam.  2.  Are those people who are just trolls.  They like to come on here stir people up and cause problems.  3.  ...Those people...on the border.  They own dinars and they're trying to convince themselves that this isn't real and they should sell it but...they can't quite let go of the dinar.  They're kind of torn in their mind.  They're not sure what they want to do so they figure if I throw some negative energy on it then people will comment back and somebody might say something that will convince me totally not to give up my dinars...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

There's actually a 4.  People (like me) who bought in and will just set and watch no matter what anyone says. If I win GREAT, if I lose (oh well). I've pi$$ed away more than I've invested in Dinar. I don't let it get to me and I won't count on it until if or when it happens.I don't think I've ever said this much on here before. I 🤔

• Upvote 4