Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Midnight Opinions - MST- 3/02/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

*** Frank26   Maliki, Sadr, Kazemi, The Minister of Finance Allawi, They're all talking about the same thing - the new exchange rate.  They are shoulder to shoulder.  They are standing in unison although parliament wants to say they are in charge of it and that's what's causing the delay right now.  But while we have the wait, we have the barrel of oil climbing.  And what does that do for you?  You have to know when to hold'em and when to fold'em...

*** Pimpy  You can't expect them to change the rate right now, the government hasn't been formed.  Remember the Central Bank of Iraq ...can make the recommendations.  Parliament can vote on it and then the rate change is announced...there are a lot of good things happening right now over there for Iraq ...

*** Clare  Article: "The International Monetary Fund warned Iraq of the “fragility” of its economic recovery." ...IMO… WHY IS THE IMF TALKING TO THEM ABOUT THE EXCHANGE RATE???? WHY NOW????... Quote: “in addition to the support of the International Monetary Fund, to change the price at a reasonable rate.”  WHY DISCUSS THE EXCHANGE RATE IF NO NEW RATE IS FORTHCOMING..? 

*** Godlover  Article: "The Minister of Finance resolves the controversy over changing the dollar exchange rate"  One of many reasons I do not think the NSCN’s [Lower denomination notes] training happened yet. They would not train on something that hadn’t even been printed yet imo. Furthermore, with all the trouble of them forming the next government, is yet another reason. These articles have proven way more accurate than not over the years.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

Can anyone tell me why anyone needs to be trained to spend money? I mean other than a budget. Are the citizens of Iraq really that foolish that they would not be able to figure out what a 5,10,20 or 25, 50, 100 what ever the denomination? Asking for a friend. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

Frank, I know when to hold'em,  that's all I've been doing for the last 10 plus years and I'm getting tired of Holding them. Pimpy, the only really good thing that could happen in Iraq is if these Yo-Yos would just pull up their big boy panties and pull the plug then work it out. Clare, the IMF has been talking to them for several years now, That's all they know how to do is Talk. Godlover I believe the training on lower denominations was done several months ago if you can believe anything these so called Gurus say and they will be arguing about the government until the camels come home they always have. JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Man, these people are all over the page.  Maybe they need to take a "focus" class or something.   They are talking a lot about the rate change, but nothing about the HCL.  According to Adam, nothing is going to happen until that is done, and I don't think it is done yet, so nothing is going to happen!  We wait!   :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Man, these people are all over the page.  Maybe they need to take a "focus" class or something.   They are talking a lot about the rate change, but nothing about the HCL.  According to Adam, nothing is going to happen until that is done, and I don't think it is done yet, so nothing is going to happen!  We wait!   :rocking-chair:

The HCL might be nonexistent if Baghdad takes away Kurdistans unconstitutional oil rights they have been claiming for years.. article came out 2 or 3 days ago talking about this

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

The HCL might be nonexistent if Baghdad takes away Kurdistans unconstitutional oil rights they have been claiming for years.. article came out 2 or 3 days ago talking about this

GREAT!!!… and here would be the 2 steps back after 3 forward…

• Upvote 1

Jordan is the first country to open up banking with Iraq, with the visit of high-ranking officials from the Housing Bank / Amman - Jordan to the International Islamic Bank, which culminates in the expansion of international banking relations between the two countries, Iraq and Jordan, to advance international commercial services, which will be provided to businessmen and owners of commercial companies banking facilities that achieve speed and accuracy. And safety.

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2