Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot Time in the City Tonight!

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Fleming:    Hot Time in the City Tonight!

Iraq has 2 presidents & the 3rd will be confirmed & in place either today or tomorrow.

The IMF told the CBI, that they can revalue at any time.

Misinformation is going around about CBI though that has to be corrected.  It was stated that they will cap the IQD international rate at $5.00 which is not possible.  The in country rate will be ~ $3.20 jumping international & floating up from there.

CBI is trying to pull in all of the “3 Zero Notes” quickly.  No deadline date for the end of the use of IQD, has been published, but the discussion is it will be “done & gone fast”.

Iraq is losing revenue with every barrel of oil that they sell.  The per barrel rate today is now over $100.  We had been told earlier that this Per Barrel cap of $100 would mark the end of the window established for Tier 4 to exchange the  dinar.

Obviously, this isn’t the case since RV / or GCR notifications haven’t started yet.  What’s the new cap amount?  When will this window to exchange begin?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey Luigi where in the H*ll have you come up with this guy Fleming. You both are full of Shite. Looks like you both trying to make a name for your selves spewing all this crazy shite. Its too bad the FBI don't step in & arrest people like this Fleming for spreading this along with you promoting it.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Hey Luigi where in the H*ll have you come up with this guy Fleming. You both are full of Shite. Looks like you both trying to make a name for your selves spewing all this crazy shite. Its too bad the FBI don't step in & arrest people like this Fleming for spreading this along with you promoting it.

Both Ron and Luigi are just messengers.. and as they state.. treat it as a rumor in their disclaimer.

I get it though it can get you steamed for sure. It can bring false hope to so many unfortunately

If you can look at it as entertainment it can be laughable at times. NO body knows. Oh yeah.. God does!

As I mentioned in Ron's Tuesday night posts this guy is on my Goofru list. He's been spewing for a while.

I think he went to the same Goofru academy as Okie.  

I mentioned he has so much "stuff" coming out of him that he is on Auto ship with Depends diapers.

He should to do double order cuz it's coming out both ends.

Warning! Listen in moderation.. not every day to  some of these goofrus..  otherwise you'll be sick and need Depends too.

If he is right though.. I'll kiss his Depends🤣

\

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

TNT:

Tishwash: Parliament has no authority.. A political alliance indicates a single mechanism to adjust the dollar exchange rate in Iraq - Urgent

Today, Tuesday, the representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad AlShammari, revealed the only way to change the exchange rate of the dollar against .the Iraqi dinar

Al-Shammari said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the only way to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is by adjusting this ".price through the Council of Ministers within the draft budget law He stressed that "otherwise, the House of Representatives has no authority to ".change this price

And he indicated that "the House of Representatives and parliamentary blocs, who can pressure the government to change this price, by refusing to vote on the budget, but the power to change remains in the hands of the Council of Ministers, and this is what we will work on through dialogue and negotiation with the new cabinet, after ".the formation of the new government link

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

Oh no.  MIB in black in SUVs with smoke tinted windows are now circling the block.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

Ok, I guess rumors is the best place to ask this. Has anyone noticed that amazon has started selling Iraqi Dinar as well as a couple other currencies?? Is this something new? Is it a signal of something about to happen? OR am I just reaching in the wish boll again? Thoughts anyone? apologies in advance if I posted this wrong. :confused:

• Pow! 2

20 hours ago, wildeman said:

Ok, I guess rumors is the best place to ask this. Has anyone noticed that amazon has started selling Iraqi Dinar as well as a couple other currencies?? Is this something new? Is it a signal of something about to happen? OR am I just reaching in the wish boll again? Thoughts anyone? apologies in advance if I posted this wrong. :confused:

One would think that you could find it somewhere on Amazon.  It's been on ebay, so why not Amazon?

• Pow! 1

On 3/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, Luigi1 said:

Al-Shammari said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the only way to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is by adjusting this ".price through the Council of Ministers within the draft budget law He stressed that "otherwise, the House of Representatives has no authority to ".change this price

And he indicated that "the House of Representatives and parliamentary blocs, who can pressure the government to change this price, by refusing to vote on the budget, but the power to change remains in the hands of the Council of Ministers, and this is what we will work on through dialogue and negotiation with the new cabinet, after ".the formation of the new government

so the three Presidents and PM can!!!!