Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MCP ( Multiple Currency Practice )

HowieC

SO I'm not posting this in the "news" section. But  it's absolutely a fact, and links to the IMF Site

A friend of ours just made this statement to me.....

"I recall something from a few years ago where MCP or Multiple Currency Practices after they either were released from Sanctions or were to go International"

So I went to IMF.Org.....And here we go. Not tough to put 2 & 2 together

This is on the table after Iraq being released from 31 years of sanctions 

From IMF ORG.

"MCPs can  be distortionary, create unfair competitive advantage among countries,  and hamper trade and investment."

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, HowieC said:

SO I'm not posting this in the "news" section. But  it's absolutely a fact, and links to the IMF Site

A friend of ours just made this statement to me.....

"I recall something from a few years ago where MCP or Multiple Currency Practices after they either were released from Sanctions or were to go International"

So I went to IMF.Org.....And here we go. Not tough to put 2 & 2 together

This is on the table after Iraq being released from 31 years of sanctions 

From IMF ORG.

"MCPs can  be distortionary, create unfair competitive advantage among countries,  and hamper trade and investment."

great post they must be removed for them to go international

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

MCP is an important trigger, I have always been led to believe, from different sources in this investment. I guess I’m not clear about what this post is saying. Is the IMF reporting that MCP has stopped in Iraq? Are is it saying that it will stop at a certain date? If my memory serves me, I believe Adam has addressed MCP. That it must be stopped before any increase will be seen with the IQD! This is very good news if true. Tomorrow is the last day for February 2022, and big Strike 2 in our window of opportunity for a Rv/RI for 2022! We have basically 3 weeks left. 2 months down! JMHO! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

MCP is an important trigger, I have always been led to believe, from different sources in this investment. I guess I’m not clear about what this post is saying. Is the IMF reporting that MCP has stopped in Iraq? Are is it saying that it will stop at a certain date? If my memory serves me, I believe Adam has addressed MCP. That it must be stopped before any increase will be seen with the IQD! This is very good news if true. Tomorrow is the last day for February 2022, and big Strike 2 in our window of opportunity for a Rv/RI for 2022! We have basically 3 weeks left. 2 months down! JMHO! 🤠

agree

17 hours ago, Artitech said:

Tomorrow is the last day for February 2022, and big Strike 2 in our window of opportunity for a Rv/RI for 2022! We have basically 3 weeks left. 2 months down! JMHO! 🤠

I agree. For years we have been looking at the 1st Quarter of each year as a "window"

BUT.....Nothing is normal right now in this Country, the World, or Iraq. JMHO...Anything can happen at any time frame, period.

As old Phoenix used to say ( what ever happened to that guy? )

"We're in a fluid situation"

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Who is this "Phoenix" you speak of? I know a phoenix on another Dinar Board. Actual screen name is "phoenixdeem".  Is this who you speak of? 

Couldn't tell you....I'm not on any other board. I think He originally started here. Then He started doing a broadcast a few times a week on some obscure internet channel. He was into the planets , played some spacy music, and talked about what was going on globally and the dinar RV. Last I heard He crossed the line bigtime with date and rate. I think His audience had enough.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Couldn't tell you....I'm not on any other board. I think He originally started here. Then He started doing a broadcast a few times a week on some obscure internet channel. He was into the planets , played some spacy music, and talked about what was going on globally and the dinar RV. Last I heard He crossed the line bigtime with date and rate. I think His audience had enough.

Phoenix 666! I have  not heard anything from him in years! Like he says have a plan and a plan to act! Good advice!

• Pow! 1

I believe he stated that he had sold his dinar and moved on, like Marcus Curtis and Mr. Rich.  Phoenix had a great interview with a tax attorney years ago.  It was on DV (in VIP I think) at one time.  He was a little out there on alien activity and whatnot, but he was entertaining.

• Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I believe he stated that he had sold his dinar and moved on, like Marcus Curtis and Mr. Rich.  Phoenix had a great interview with a tax attorney years ago.  It was on DV (in VIP!" rel="">VIP I think) at one time.  He was a little out there on alien activity and whatnot, but he was entertaining.

Not sure why anyone would sell ALL their Dinar. I guess to get off the crazy train? If I didn’t believe in this investment anymore, I would at least keep 1 million just in case. Can you imagine the excruciating regret when this thing pops? It would far outweigh the long years of waiting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

20 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I don't think the "Phoenix" y'all know, and the one I know are the same.  

There maybe a just a Phoenix. The Phoenix 666 , I'm talking about, may have been a member here at one time  or somebody created a link to him. I don't Remember how I knew about him and his show he used to do, on the computer. He used to open his show with an Rolling Stones tune Give Me Shelter. He was from somewhere up north. There in the days when he thought the dinar was going to RV any moment ! If I remember right, he did daily shows Then as time marches on with this ride, he cut his shows to I believe 2 times a week then, he got in to other investments like cryptos and other things, where the dinar took a backseat. Plus I think he wanted a monthly fee to listen to him because he change the way he broadcast over the computer. I used to think he was a funny guy for the crap he threw out. Those are wasted hours, I will never get back. But there you go on what I remember about phoenix 666! 🤠

• Thanks 1