Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - CST - 2/26/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Right now I think more than anything Iraq needs to get their government formed before they can make any kind of changes...I know they're telling you what their intentions are...but it's kind of hard to start running before you learn to walk...even if the central bank of Iraq made plans to change the rate they're not going to tell you.  They would not do that in advance.  They're just going to keep denying it, denying it, denying it.

*** Frank26  It's a good day for our investment...the articles are all...good.  The negativity from parliament, it's pretty well stopped and all the one that were negative, you know - 'It's never going to happen.' - Sadr, Maliki they're all saying, 'Yes. It's here.'

*** Godlover  Article: "Government official: 12/1 disbursement will continue until the end of the year, and the Presidency of Parliament requested a draft budget for 2022"  Question "Is it plausible that they seat the government soon...raise the value and use the time until the budget is approved...to monitor the float and make more informed plans for how the money will be spent?"  A rate change or a possible float, this will not happen prior to budget opening...You don’t spend a budget before it is even opened, otherwise what would the point be for a budget in the first place? lol.

*** Pimpy  As you are aware a lot of talk about the exchange rate.  Lots of it...there has been no news, none whatsoever that they plan on changing the exchange rate.  There was a lot of discussions about it...I was pretty excited about it I'll be honest with you but it's just talk right now.  We have no idea where it's going.  I was happy to see all the talk, that means it's on everybody's mind.  Sadr campaigned on it.  He's ordering people into hearings.  He's trying to do something about it but the truth of the matter is the Iraqi government doesn't control the rate change.  That's the governor of the Central Bank.  He makes his recommendations to parliament and they can vote on it Essentially it's up to the governor of the Central Bank or Iraq period.

*** Mark  The next Parliament session is scheduled for next Monday which is in 2 days. The session will also include discussion regarding the rise in dollar exchange rates in the presence of the Minister of Finance... In a nutshell they are exiting Chap 7 sanctions after 31 years and are prepared for a rate change. It’s been a phenomenally good week out of Iraq. Of course we don’t know the exact timing, but it is coming soon...

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report] FIREFLY:  The CBI tells us citizens that the foreign reserves are at 64 billion and today we find out that no no no they're at 91 billion...we know they are lying.  They have been caught in a lie about our reserves and about our new currency...

*** Pimpy  I remember people telling me they used to be able to buy and sell Iraq dinar in Well Fargo.  I went to talk to the manager there to ask what the process is once I get ready to make my exchange. He told me at the moment it's under restriction, they don't buy nor sell Iraqi dinar.  I already understood that but he said he's got to wait for...the corporate office to tell them that it's okay to do so again...no problem. I told him I would check in with him from time to time to see when the restrictions would be lifted.  As soon as I find out I will I will share with you.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 1

He will have to beat me to the punch, that isn't happening! He does not understand that the people who are traveling East, Have the ever watchful eye on this! Let me, just say, they have people in high places, At the above mentioned bank! I can assure everyone here, when I know you will know! Pimpy needs to find another bank for his bank stories! No Brag just a fact! JMHO! 🤠

• Upvote 1