Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yota691

2022-02-24 04:00

Shafaq News/ The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mostafa Ghaleb Mikhaif, arrived in the capital, Tehran, to discuss the development of commercial and banking relations, according to what was published by the official Iranian "IRNA" agency today, Thursday.

The agency quoted the Director General of Public Relations at the Central Bank of Iran, "Mustafa Qamri Wafa", in a tweet on Twitter, as saying that the Executive Director of the Commercial Bank of Iraq, Faisal al-Haymes, and an advisor to the Iraqi Prime Minister accompany Ghaleb Mokheb on his visit to Tehran.

Qamari Wafa added that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq will meet in Tehran, the First Vice President of the Republic, Muhammad Mokhber, and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Ali Saleh Abadi.

The Director General of Public Relations at the Central Bank of Iran also noted the will of Iran and Iraq to develop trade and increase investment.

On Wednesday, the Iranian Oil Ministry announced that its Minister, Javad Oji, discussed with his Iraqi counterpart, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, ways to increase gas exports to the "neighboring country and settle the dues for supplying it to it."

The ministry said in a statement that the two ministers' meeting took place on the sidelines of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GACF) in Doha yesterday, in which they discussed ways to develop bilateral cooperation in the field of energy and increase Iranian gas exports to Iraq.

According to the statement, the two sides also discussed "settling the debts of gas exported to Iraq."

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Good Morning yota, 

Yes it does and their assuming that Biden is going to lift all sanctions on Iran so their full steam ahead with banking, oil and gas, free trade etc. 

This thing with Russia is starting to get me a little concerned, when sleepy Joe gets on national TV and starts preparing the USA for some upcoming painful economic pressures, gets me a little worried. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, DoD said:

Good Morning yota, 

Yes it does and their assuming that Biden is going to lift all sanctions on Iran so their full steam ahead with banking, oil and gas, free trade etc. 

This thing with Russia is starting to get me a little concerned, when sleepy Joe gets on national TV and starts preparing the USA for some upcoming painful economic pressures, gets me a little worried. 

Don't be worried, get prepared!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

No one & I mean no one should be surprised by Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine. Good God people, how long has Putin been in power ? He’s former KGB Top Dog. I’ve been preparing since the “ WALL “ came down...not that prior to that I was letting grass grow under my feet.

They might call it Russia, they’re still the Soviets to me. 

.... NOW, if these flesh monkeys would just RI/RV that toilet paper currency giving it real value, that would certainly put some real Icing on my preparedness cake.

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Don't be worried, get prepared!

Good advice, I’ll start setting aside money for $7.00 a gallon for gas and $6:00 a gallon for milk. I guess maybe a few xtra 100 a week for groceries. Any advice on where to get these xtra funds from? 

• Haha 1

Iraq's CBI Governor in Tehran for broadening bilateral ties Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhef Al Kattab, Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Governor

Tehran, IRNA – The Director General of Public Relations of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) said here on Thursday that Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhef Al Kattab, Central Bank of Iraq governor arrived in Tehran for developing trade and banking ties with Iran.

"In this trip,   Mustafa Ghaleb  was accompanied by the CEO of the Trade Bank and Advisor to the Prime Minister of Iraq", Mostafa Ghamari Vafa wrote on his Twitter account on Thursday.

According to the Director General of Public Relations of the Central Bank of Iran, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhef Al Kattab, Central Bank of Iraq Governor is scheduled to meet with Iran’s First Vice President Mohammad Mokhber, and  Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI)  Ali Saleh-Abadi.

Ghamari Vafa added  that the will of Iran and Iraq is to develop trade ties and increase bilateral investment.

6125**2050

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DoD said:

Good advice, I’ll start setting aside money for $7.00 a gallon for gas and $6:00 a gallon for milk. I guess maybe a few xtra 100 a week for groceries. Any advice on where to get these xtra funds from? 

If you buy and properly prepare food now at the cheaper price you won't have to buy as much at inflated prices. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DoD said:

I just pass it along to my customers.  My service vehicle charge per hour has gone from $9.00 an hour to $12.00 per hour.

My markups are the same but the more it costs the more I make.

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Buy food now and store it properly so it lasts. I have approximately 6 mths of food in storage ready to go.

Also buy silver/gold to hedge against inflation, cash (USD) is probably the worst asset to hold at this time..

I love those shiny metals. Don't forget tradable items. 

19 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Don’t forget ammo!

If it gets that bad I only need one round.

• Upvote 1

Iraqi central bank governor visits Iran seeking expansion of ties

February 25, 2022 - 14:34

4073992.jpg

TEHRAN – Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Mustafa Ghaleb visited Iran along with a high-ranking delegation, aiming to develop banking and monetary relations between the two countries.

During his visit, he met with Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Ali Saleh-Abadi in Tehran on Thursday to explore avenues of expanding monetary relations between the two countries, the CBI portal reported.

In the meeting, Ghaleb referred to the close relations between the two countries in the fields of banking and finance and called for removing obstacles in the way of expanding mutual cooperation.

During his visit to Tehran, Ghaleb was accompanied by the managing director of the Trade Bank of Iraq and the country’s advisor to the prime minister.

The official also met with Iran’s First Vice President Mohammad Mokhber, during which he expressed gratitude for the serious determination of the Iranian government for developing relations with its neighbors, stressing the need for signing memorandums of understanding for cooperation between the two countries' central banks.

Mokhber for his part said that the central banks of Iran and Iraq should play a key role in facilitating the financial affairs between the two countries.

He underlined developing relations between Iran and Iraq, especially in the financial and banking sectors, noting that Tehran welcomes the comprehensive expansion of relations with Baghdad.

Emphasizing that interaction with neighbors is one of the priorities of Iran's foreign policy he said:  "Among the neighbors of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq has a special position due to deep religious, cultural and historical ties, with Iran."

Referring to the serious determination of the two countries in developing all-out ties, especially banking, economic and industrial ones, Mokhber also stressed the need to accelerate the implementation of the already signed MOUs between the two countries.

He called for boosting interactions between the central banks of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Republic of Iraq.

• Thanks 2

Iraq's CBI Governor in Tehran for broadening bilateral ties
 Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhef Al Kattab, Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Governor

Tehran, IRNA – The Director General of Public Relations of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) said here on Thursday that Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhef Al Kattab, Central Bank of Iraq governor arrived in Tehran for developing trade and banking ties with Iran.

"In this trip,   Mustafa Ghaleb  was accompanied by the CEO of the Trade Bank and Advisor to the Prime Minister of Iraq", Mostafa Ghamari Vafa wrote on his Twitter account on Thursday.

According to the Director General of Public Relations of the Central Bank of Iran, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhef Al Kattab, Central Bank of Iraq Governor is scheduled to meet with Iran’s First Vice President Mohammad Mokhber, and  Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI)  Ali Saleh-Abadi.

Ghamari Vafa added  that the will of Iran and Iraq is to develop trade ties and increase bilateral investment.

• Thanks 1

Thursday, 24 February 2022 12:38 [ Last Update: Thursday, 24 February 2022 12:54 ]
637813040848006742.jpg

Tehran (IP)- The Iranian Central Bank official announced that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq arrived in Tehran to develop trade and banking relations.

Iran PressIran news: On Thursday, The Director-General of Public Relations of the Iran Central Bank Twitted: On this trip, Mustafa Ghalib Makhif was accompanied by the CEO of the Trade Bank and Advisor to the Prime Minister of Iraq. 

The Central Bank of Iraq Governor is scheduled to meet with Mohammad Mokhber, First Vice President, and Ali Salehabadi, Governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Iranian official added. 

In the end, he stressed: "The will of Iran and Iraq is to develop trade and increase investment."

This week the Iranian and Iraqi oil ministers discussed "increasing Iran's gas exports to Iraq" and "paying Iraq's gas debt to Iran."

Oil Minister Javad Oji met with his Iraqi counterpart  Ihsan Abdul Jabbar on the sidelines of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum  6th Summit  (GECF) in Doha to discuss expanding energy cooperation between the two countries. 

• Thanks 4

February 25, 2022
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets his Iranian counterpart in Tehran

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets his Iranian counterpart in Tehran 

Based on the invitation addressed to His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, from His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iran, the Governor held a meeting on Thursday, February 24, 2022, with his Iranian counterpart. The two sides discussed the situation of Iranian banks in Iraq and the amounts in the Iraqi Trade Bank that belong to Iranian energy companies within the international agreement. The two sides affirmed their keenness to activate the banking dealings and strengthen relations in a way that serves the two countries in the next stage, with the need to continue implementing the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act effectively. His Excellency also met, in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iran, with the First Vice President of the Republic, Dr. Muhammad Mokhber, and they stressed the interest and commercial cooperation between the two countries. The meetings were attended by the Prime Minister's advisor, President of the Trade Bank of Iraq, and the Iraqi ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2022/225
file-164580524361223.jpg
file-164580526997311.jpg
file-164580528827631.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1