Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Is Causing So Much Disease and Death..? - Dutch Sheets - GiveHIM15 * 2/21/2022 - Spiritual Insight

ronscarpa

February 21, 2022

What Is Causing So Much Disease and Death..?

Some subjects are too broad in scope to address in a short article or teaching. The overall topic of human suffering - sickness, disease, hunger, death, etc. - is certainly one of them. Attempting to give brief explanations of complex subjects often creates confusion and misunderstanding.

I will not do that here. Also, I want to state from the beginning that there are aspects of what I’m addressing today which I don’t fully understand. I still believe, however, that I should address it.

I have never before seen the amount of sickness, disease, and death that I’ve witnessed in this season. Obviously, there have been times in history where plagues and pandemics caused more deaths than humans are currently experiencing. But I have never personally observed the level I have been seeing. And I’m not referring only to Covid. Numerous other forms of sickness and disease seem to be running rampant. Never have I had as many individuals within my personal circle of acquaintances stricken with disease and death. Many of them are/were in ministry. Two more died this past week. Thankfully, some who have been extremely ill have survived. Overall, however, the onslaught has been horrific. If death or suffering has touched your circle, as well, I am deeply sorry for your pain and loss.

I have thought and prayed about this for several days. It seems to me that something has been supernaturally unleashed on the earth, spiritual in nature, that is producing this unprecedented level of death and disease. Let me be clear in saying, I do NOT believe all sickness is directly caused by demonic activity. NOR do I believe that all sickness is caused by sin in a person's life. I do believe, in a general sense, that all sickness originates from the curse of sin and resulting satanic activity. In that regard, satan is the source of all sickness and disease, even if caused by poor health habits, unforgiveness, and other sins. Jesus clearly demonstrated God‘s attitude toward sickness - He healed all who came to Him for healing and treated sickness as an enemy. Acts 10:38 says of Christ’s ministry: “You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”

While I do not believe all sickness is directly caused by demonic spirits, it is clear from scripture that some is. Jesus healed a person who was bent over with a crooked spine, caused by a spirit of infirmity (Luke 13:10-11). He healed a boy who was deaf and couldn’t speak, which was caused by a spirit (Mark 9:17-27). And there are other biblical examples we could mention.

I don’t know how demons cause diseases such as these, nor do I know all that gives them access or permission to do so. Clearly, certain actions open the door to demonic activity. In other cases, however, it does not appear that the person suffering from evil spirits committed any act that would open the door to it. One possible explanation is a person’s genetics which can make them vulnerable. The medical world knows that many diseases are caused by inherited susceptibility to them. It seems logical that demons somehow prey on this. Just how they are able to do this, I don’t pretend to understand. When Jesus healed individuals of diseases caused by spirits, He didn’t explain how it occurred. He simply delivered and healed them.

I do not pretend to know how spiritual forces can at times release more sickness into the earth. But biblically, I know it’s possible; and I feel that is occurring.

The scriptures teach that at times satan becomes more wrathful and aggressive in his activities. Revelation 12:12 makes this clear: “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” The verse in no way suggests this as the only time such activity will occur in history. And I am not suggesting that it is happening at this time because Jesus is about to return. I don’t pretend to know when that will occur; no one does. I am simply pointing out that satan’s wrath and activities fluctuate.

Regarding this verse in Revelation my spiritual dad, Jim Hodges, says: “Escalated satanic activity does not take place only before Christ’s final return, but has occurred periodically in history. Satan is not omniscient, but he can observe when the Ekklesia is maturing at certain junctures in history, and thus his rage goes to another level. Revelation is a book that addresses history past and present, as well as the future.”

The murdering of babies during the time when Moses was born; the season surrounding Christ’s birth when Herod had children killed; the martyrdom of many believers when the church was born; these would all be examples. The holocaust is a contemporary example. Obviously, throughout history there have been seasons when violent, destructive activity from satan increased on the earth.

I feel we are currently in one of those times. The maturity of the Ekklesia and the eminent, unprecedented worldwide harvest has infuriated satan. In order to stop these things, I believe he has launched a counterattack, a campaign, to bring death and destruction. At his command, spirits that cause infirmity have been unleashed.

We can stop some of this. Certainly, we cannot stop all death and destruction. But I do believe we can “bind” the demonic activity causing some of the current sickness and death, especially that which is being leveled against the body of Christ. I am NOT suggesting we should be compassionate toward and pray only for believers. We want all suffering to end. But when individuals are under the blood of Jesus and in covenant with Him, it becomes easier to stop satan’s attacks - he has no authority over them. Healing is the children’s bread (Mark 7:27). Let’s pray against this onslaught.

Pray with me:

Father, we come to You now in the powerful name of Jesus. We state our faith in His sacrifice and redeeming work. He delivered us from the authority of darkness and translated us into His kingdom (Colossians 1:13). He also gave us His authority to stop the works of satan against us (Matthew 16:18-19).

As a prayer army here in America and in other nations, as well, we join our hearts and faith together. We do so to oppose the onslaught of sickness and death which demonic spirits are releasing in the earth. We bind this. We declare our faith that the blood of Jesus covers and shields us from these attacks. We bind spirits causing Covid, cancer, other diseases, and death. We declare Psalm 91, 1 Peter 2:24, and Romans 8:37 over our brothers and sisters and, especially right now, over leaders in the body of Christ. We declare in the powerful name of Jesus that this assault against leaders in the church will now be pushed back and rendered powerless. We break it’s effectiveness.

And Father, we certainly love those who do not know You. We pray for them, as well. We ask for their protection from these evil diseases. Please heal them. Turn back this horrible tide of destruction. And we pray for their salvation. Reveal Jesus to them! We ask all these things in Christ’s name. Amen.

Our decree:

We decree that the spirit of death and disease attacking people in this season is being overcome by the blood of the lamb and the authority of Christ.

Click on the link below to watch watch the full video.

• Thanks 1