Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran sends its final response on the nuclear deal to the United States

yota691

A decline in oil prices with an imminent agreement on the Iranian nuclear file

{Economic: Al Furat News} Oil prices fell in volatile transactions today, Thursday, as investors evaluate the possibility of new supplies in markets where there is a lack of oil supply, amid hopes of concluding a new nuclear agreement with Iran.

Brent crude futures fell 58 cents, or 0.48%, to $121.02 a barrel, and West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 96 cents, or 0.84%, to $113.97 a barrel. The two contracts rose by two dollars and one dollar, respectively, in early transactions.

US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Wednesday that the United States and its allies had made progress in nuclear talks with Iran, but that issues remained.

The two benchmarks have made big gains this week, with Brent crude futures up more than $14 a barrel, or 13%, since Monday, and West Texas Intermediate crude jumping more than $10, or 10% a barrel, with increased fears of supply disruptions after the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

US crude stocks fell 2.5 million barrels last week, while US strategic oil reserves fell 4.2 million barrels, according to data from the US Energy Information Administration. Market players were expecting a small increase in supplies.

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2022 at 6:09 AM, yota691 said:

Trump: US has natural resources that 'crazies' don't want to use
630,434 views Mar 21, 2022

Energy independent, what about breaking the future markets and oil going negative. This Bozo doesn’t know his arm from his a$$hole. News flash - the forex market works without the USD. Sure, the Dollar is King, but that takes cooperation. Dominance and Supremacy aren’t the Ultimate Solution. His ideas are not timeless. Trump is fractured from reality, and ungrounded individual; just one mortal man, a greedy one at that.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Iran: Revolutionary Guards commanders agreed to the nuclear deal without removing their names from the terrorism list

Baghdad - people  

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian confirmed, on Saturday, that the nuclear agreement is nearing completion in Vienna, noting that the remaining points of contention with America are "few" but important, noting that Revolutionary Guard officials told him that they did not oppose the conclusion of the agreement even if they were not removed from the list of "terrorist organizations." In the United States, if the agreement is reached to serve the interests of the people.  

In an interview with Iranian television, Abdollahian said, "We are trying to obtain in the Vienna negotiations any points in our favour, even outside the barriers set by the 2015 nuclear agreement," noting that "Iran will not go beyond what was reached in the nuclear agreement."  

He added, "The negotiations have gone a long way in reaching an understanding to lift the sanctions, and we do not want to take pictures only, but also ensure our national security and our supreme interests in the nuclear negotiations."  

Abdollahian continued, "We are close to the nuclear agreement, but some points of contention remain, and the coordinator of the talks in the European Union, Enrique Mora, will discuss in Tehran some written correspondence between the Iranian and American teams in Vienna."  

He continued, "If the Americans deal unrealistically and logically with Iranian demands, they will bear the responsibility for the consequences of the collapse of the agreement," noting that the remaining points of contention with America "are few, but important."  

The Iranian minister indicated that he had told the European Union Foreign Policy Commissioner, Josep Borrell, that the messages we receive from the Americans are contradictory and do not comply with the slogan of goodwill.  

Regarding Iran's demands to remove the Revolutionary Guards from the list of American terrorist organizations, Abdullahian said: "The issue of removing the list of natural and legal persons from the red list and from the list of unilateral sanctions against the Americans is one of our main axes in the negotiations."  

And he stated: "In the case of the Revolutionary Guards, it is important that the role of the Revolutionary Guards be a security and defensive one for us," explaining that "the senior officials of the Revolutionary Guards have always told us to do everything necessary for the national interest of the country, and not to give priority to the issue of the Revolutionary Guards, but despite Therefore, the issue of the guard remains one of our main issues in the negotiations."  

Source:

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi stressed today, Thursday, that his country has not left the nuclear negotiating table with Western powers.

In a speech during his visit to the northeastern city of Mashhad, Raisi said that "the negotiations on the nuclear agreement are being pursued vigorously, and we have not left the negotiating table, and today Iran's principled positions are being expressed."

"But we will not link the lives of the people and the economy in any way to the nuclear agreement and negotiations," he added.

Raisi explained, "We love to communicate with everyone, but we never wait for others to come and solve one of our problems. We have shown experience and learned from our ancestors not to trust foreigners in any way."

The nuclear negotiations between Iran and the 4+1 group (France, Britain, Germany, Russia and China) stopped on March 11, while the United States indirectly participates in these negotiations to revive the agreement that it withdrew from in mid-2018.

has achieved remarkable achievements

How those sanctions working out for you...

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard vowed a "decisive and destructive" response to "the slightest mistake" committed by "enemies, villains and adventurers against the Islamic homeland at any point."

In a statement on the occasion of the first of April, the day of the founding of the "Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979," the Revolutionary Guards said that the failure of the United States to follow global developments is "the reason behind the delirium of that terrorist and mafia regime against this popular and revolutionary institution."

The statement added that Iran "has achieved remarkable achievements in various fields, especially defense and deterrence", "despite all internal and external challenges caused by hostilities, strife and crises created by the regime of hegemony and arrogance."

Fars news agency quoted the statement as saying that "the achievements of the Islamic nation over the past 43 years" constituted "a valuable asset and a strong support for the stormy and accelerating movement in the context of the strategy of a strong Iran.

" The influence and impact of its discourse on the global level is its main elements and pillars, i.e. "divine providence, the lofty school, wise leadership and the conscious people" to become today a valuable and fateful model for other peoples and societies to get rid of the domination of the arrogant.
  • Pow! 1

Newspaper: Two main factors halted nuclear negotiations between Iran and Western countries

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, a press report shed light on the reasons for halting nuclear negotiations between Iran and Western countries.  

According to the Naqsh-e-Iqtisad newspaper, in an analysis followed by "Nass" (April 3, 2022), "Russian intransigence and the requirement to remove the Revolutionary Guards from the terrorist list caused the negotiations to stop."  

The newspaper also pointed out that "the Iranian nuclear negotiations in Vienna after the suspension of the course of its eight rounds."  

It quoted experts as saying that two main factors were behind stopping the negotiations in Vienna, namely "Russian intransigence" and "Iran's requirement to remove the Revolutionary Guards from the list of terrorist organizations."  

The former diplomat and political analyst, Abdul Reza Faraji Rad, told the newspaper that "the US administration is seeking to obtain guarantees from Iran in order to remove the Revolutionary Guards from terrorist organizations, believing that Biden is seeking to please Iran on the one hand and reassure his critics at home on the other hand." ".   

Disclosure of the main sticking point in the Iran nuclear negotiations

Baghdad - people  

The Iranian Foreign Minister stressed that " the ball is in the US court " regarding reviving the nuclear agreement for his country, at a time when reports indicate that the status of the Revolutionary Guards, which the United States includes on the terrorist list, is the main point of contention at present .  

After nearly a year of negotiations, the parties are close to reviving the historic 2015 Iran nuclear agreement. Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian announced Sunday ( April 3 , 2022) that an agreement was reached in the Vienna negotiations to revive the 2015 Iranian nuclear agreement between the major powers. And the Islamic Republic is imminent .  

Iran is participating in these negotiations to revive the agreement, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, with France, Germany, Britain, Russia and China directly, and the United States indirectly .  

" We are close to reaching an agreement in negotiations ," Abdullahian said during a telephone conversation with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Vienna , " according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs .  

The Iranian and American delegations in Vienna do not communicate directly, but their messages pass through other participants and the European Union, the coordinator of the talks . Abdullahian added, " We conveyed our proposals on the remaining issues to the United States through the European Union representative in the negotiations, Enri Mora, and now the ball is in America's court ."  

Reports indicate that the status of the Revolutionary Guards is the main point of contention between the two sides . It is known that the United States includes the Revolutionary Guards on the list of terrorist organizations . Iran demands that it be removed from the list .  

According to the Iranian statement, Guterres stressed the importance of the Vienna talks and hoped that the two sides would reach an agreement as soon as possible .  

After nearly a year of negotiations, the parties are close to reviving the landmark 2015 agreement . The talks were suspended last month after Russia demanded With guarantees that Western sanctions imposed on Moscow because of its invasion of Ukraine will not affect its trade relationship with Iran .  

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said later that Moscow had received the necessary guarantees from Washington on trade with Iran .  

The agreement allowed the lifting of sanctions on Tehran in return for strict restrictions on its nuclear program . However, the United States withdrew from it in 2018 under its former president, Donald Trump, and re-imposed severe sanctions . 

On 3/26/2022 at 9:27 PM, ametad said:

Energy independent, what about breaking the future markets and oil going negative. This Bozo doesn’t know his arm from his a$$hole. News flash - the forex market works without the USD. Sure, the Dollar is King, but that takes cooperation. Dominance and Supremacy aren’t the Ultimate Solution. His ideas are not timeless. Trump is fractured from reality, and ungrounded individual; just one mortal man, a greedy one at that.

So then you like inflation at it's highest levels in recent memory and continuous rising of gasoline prices and weak foreign policy which let's EVERY bad actor give us the finger? I will submit that perhaps you are the one that does not know you arm from your arse, or maybe your head is buried so far up your arse you can't think logically. But calm yourself, the mean tweets are gone!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So then you like inflation at it's highest levels in recent memory and continuous rising of gasoline prices and weak foreign policy which let's EVERY bad actor give us the finger? I will submit that perhaps you are the one that does not know you arm from your arse, or maybe your head is buried so far up your arse you can't think logically. But calm yourself, the mean tweets are gone!!!

Hey man, I’m calm. My apologies if you do not like my vernacular or if I have offended you. Just trying to highlight that former President Donald Trump is not acknowledging that the oil futures market was so severely fractured that it literally went negative, this is never supposed to happen. As I see it a mistake by the stewards of the USD as the world reserve currency in conjunction with the Petro-Dollar. Sure past President Trump made some sound infrastructure changes, his personality is crude; not that of a true leader. Hey, I’m along for the ride, just like the rest of us.

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, ametad said:

Hey man, I’m calm. My apologies if you do not like my vernacular or if I have offended you. Just trying to highlight that former President Donald Trump is not acknowledging that the oil futures market was so severely fractured that it literally went negative, this is never supposed to happen. As I see it a mistake by the stewards of the USD as the world reserve currency in conjunction with the Petro-Dollar. Sure past President Trump made some sound infrastructure changes, his personality is crude; not that of a true leader. Hey, I’m along for the ride, just like the rest of us.

When this "show" is over, you will love Trump. We need to let it play out👍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I would welcome a bunch of mean tweets from trump now over the bs the Biden administration is putting this country through 

sounds like we will need to stock up on some adult diapers and adult binkies when more mean tweets come in 2024 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, "Fred" said:

I would welcome a bunch of mean tweets from trump now over the bs the Biden administration is putting this country through 

sounds like we will need to stock up on some adult diapers and adult binkies when more mean tweets come in 2024 

You know, I was thinking (that's trouble) that if Trump were to ever become POTUS again, the left would lose their minds, but then I forgot, in order to lose your mind, one must assume that you had one in the first place. And the Rats have proven time and time again that is certainly not the case!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

On Monday, the US State Department revealed a new position regarding Iran's nuclear talks.

The US State Department said, according to "Sky News Arabia", "We believe that the differences in the Iran nuclear talks can be overcome."

Today, Monday, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh blamed the United States for halting the Vienna talks aimed at reviving the 2015 Iranian nuclear agreement.

And, I’ll make a political statement that may clear a few things up concerning my posts on this thread.

I believe that the actions of former President Trump on January 6th was an insurrection and NOT normal political activity. Trump wether it was his concessions or subconscious personality was attempting a coup. 

This Democratic Republic known as The United States of America is a fragile agreement. I don’t want to see another American civil war. 

I prefer dialogue and diplomacy. Although I encourage fist fights, not to the death cause violence only works on the micro scale and on the macro scale WAR is BAD.

Just my personal thoughts on the matter. I appreciate this forum as a place to have dialogue. Moderators, my apologies if I have over stepped and need to be censored.

• Downvote 7

6 hours ago, ametad said:

And, I’ll make a political statement that may clear a few things up concerning my posts on this thread.

I believe that the actions of former President Trump on January 6th was an insurrection and NOT normal political activity. Trump wether it was his concessions or subconscious personality was attempting a coup. 

This Democratic Republic known as The United States of America is a fragile agreement. I don’t want to see another American civil war. 

I prefer dialogue and diplomacy. Although I encourage fist fights, not to the death cause violence only works on the micro scale and on the macro scale WAR is BAD.

Just my personal thoughts on the matter. I appreciate this forum as a place to have dialogue. Moderators, my apologies if I have over stepped and need to be censored.

while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, please enlighten us on just how Trump was responsible for the not-so-insurrection, insurrection....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Information / follow up..

An informed source told the Iranian news agency IRNA that an agreement had been reached to release a large part of the frozen Iranian funds.

"IRNA" quoted the source as saying: "A large part of the frozen Iranian assets will be released after a new agreement is reached... and the last agreement to release these funds is independent of the nuclear agreement."

According to IRNA, some media activists revealed the release of a large part of the frozen funds, which are several times the amount recently received after the agreement between Iran and Britain.

"IRNA" indicated that "the new agreement to release frozen Iranian funds is independent of the agreement on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (the nuclear agreement), and it is the second of its kind in recent weeks." finished/25h

23 hours ago, ametad said:

The Coup (insurrection) slap everyone in the face on Nov 4th, 2020 the day after Election Day, when the loser rigged the outcome of the 2020 Election. Heck you can look even further back 4 years to the 2016 Election when they tried to do the same thing but failed, with Hilarious Clinton..

23 hours ago, ametad said:

I prefer dialogue and diplomacy

Rigging the American Election System, with the help of the Media and some Social Media sites because folks hate tweets, and Orange Man Bad, then censors the POTUS is far dialogue and diplomacy...It called a Rigged System or I prefer to say SCAM!! 

• Pow! 5

Iran's Kayhan: We got 5.16 billion dollars of oil in 7 months without a nuclear deal

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, the Iranian newspaper, Kayhan, praised what the Minister of Oil in the government of Ibrahim Raisi, Javad Oji, announced that Iran had obtained 16.5 billion dollars through oil contracts within 7 months without the need for a nuclear agreement or joining the (FATF).  

The fundamentalist newspaper, which is close to the Iranian Supreme Leader, and during an analysis (April 7, 2022) followed by "Nas", explained that "this achievement is achieved without Tehran being in need of a nuclear agreement or having to make concessions in the file of joining the FATF."  

The newspaper, which did not reveal the identity of these internal and external parties with whom Iran concluded oil contracts, stated that "these parties have come and invested more than the French Total, which the Rouhani government relied on a lot in the field of oil extraction and refining." 

• Upvote 1

30869.jpg

Arabic and international

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iranian news agency "IRNA" reported that the necessary framework has been set to lift the blockage on a large part of Iran's foreign exchange resources seized in some countries.

She explained that "based on the agreements concluded with some countries that were party to dealings with Iran, the necessary framework was determined to lift the blockage on a large part of Iran's foreign exchange resources seized in these countries."

The agency indicated that "seven billion dollars of frozen Iranian assets will be transferred to Iran's accounts through bank transfer, according to the signed agreement."

She explained that "the approved framework for lifting the siege on these funds is similar to the framework agreed upon with Britain, according to which about 470 million euros were transferred to Iran's accounts," noting that "the sum of seven billion dollars will be transferred to Iran's accounts, and is an indication of reducing banking restrictions on Iran." Iran gradually.

Views 70   Date Added 07/04/2022
  • Upvote 1

POSTED ON 2022-04-09 BY SOTALIRAQ

America refuses to remove the Iranian “Quds Force” from the blacklist

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9

The United States of America stressed that the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards remains on the black list of "terrorist organizations".

US Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley said: "In my personal opinion, I believe that the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards is a terrorist organization, and I do not support removing it from the list of terrorist organizations."

In turn, US State Department spokeswoman Galina Porter confirmed that "the president shares the opinion with the chief of staff that the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guards is a terrorist."

The administration of former President Donald Trump included the Guard, especially the Quds Force, on this blacklist in 2019, nearly a year after his decision to unilaterally withdraw from the agreement concluded between Iran and major powers in 2015.

It is noteworthy that the Biden administration is seeking to revive the agreement, and negotiations with Iran are stalling, especially because of this issue. The Iranian authorities are demanding that the guards be removed from the blacklist, which angers part of the American political class, especially the right-wing opposition.

Biden, who succeeded Trump as president, expressed his desire to return to the agreement, on the condition that Tehran returns to comply with all of its commitments that it reneged on in the wake of Washington's withdrawal.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1