Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 9:28 PM CST - 2/18/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Sheila   History of currency revaluations - up and down - are documented, especially war-based currency history. Iraqi Dinar is just one of the latest in the historical stories to be written. It's not "if", it's "when" and "how much".

*** Jeff  The Central Bank is telling us at this time especially through the fact that they're working on doing a three-year budget, the reforms, everything else that they are on track to revalue the currency.  We do know they have to form the government first...

** Mark  Ideally they've said in the past that they wanted to do this on a 3 day weekend…and we now have a 3 day weekend with Presidents day Who's 3-day weekend, Ours or Theirs???…My Iraqi contacts are still looking at the 22nd. ???:confused2::violin: They have been looking at this date for some time now. And Kazemi in articles is talking about how they need to reinstate their rate…it’s hurting the poor. This article was yesterday in Baghdad news…very positive.

*** Nader From The Mid East  Yesterday afternoon the parliament had a meeting with the CBI.  They're gonna ask him maybe to change the rate.  I don't know what's gonna happen but something is gonna happen.  Sadr's been pushing so we'll see what's going on...everyone is expecting something to happen this month.  We don't know the date exactly.  It can be tomorrow...it can be next month...[Post 1 of 2] 

*** Nader From The Mid East  Here's what the CEO of the CBI said.  He said if they put the price up on the dinar it's going to hurt the economy.  It's going to effect the money box of the state of Iraq which I think they're talking about a reserve.  He said it's not going to be easy to change the exchange rate but the parliament invite them immediately Saturday morning.  You have to be here with your partners, CEO director, manager, supervisor everybody's going to be in the parliament.  We don't know what's going on.  We hope something is going to happen...[Post 2 of 2] 

*** Fleming ...The Iraq Government, along with Iraq’s Central Bank, are under huge pressure to get this RV done right now. Not right now, but RIGHT NOW..! The reasons are absolute and can’t be changed, delayed, or put on hold. There’s no stopping this jet train which has left the station running at Quantum Speed...

*** Frank26   Article: "After al-Sadr’s tweet, the Iraqi parliament summons the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central BankQuote: "Al-Sadr had presented, earlier today, six proposals regarding the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, including summoning the Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, and the governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb, immediately Immediately! Quote: "Al-Sadr urged “to organize the Iraqi currency market centrally and in a correct manner, by enacting some laws that increase the value of the dinar exchange rate."

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Interesting, I keep hearing about that date…. And it’s a palindrome, which makes for an interesting date…. Astrologists, Occultists etc put stock in things like that. Not saying I do but I do believe the power players that run the globe care about that kinda stuff. Not holding my breath but thought this was an interesting take 

I guess if Iraq wanted to be reborn, this would be a time to do it since they are ancient Babylon…. Just a thought 

sure wish I knew about this stuff 12 years ago, coulda done a lot more with the money and had way more Dinar by now lol. 

97B626C5-BD98-4AC0-8194-393A045FCE2F.jpeg

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Well here we are on the 19th of Feb. 2022! Looks like the dinar preacher was wrong on the date he heard from the Holy Spirit! The good news is we are still in the window of opportunity for an RV/RI in 2022! Now our next date of a possible RV is, 2/22/22! I really hope it happens on that date. That will be Baby Doll and mine's 50th wedding anniversary! This will be icing on our cake since we only had cup cakes for our wedding cake, it was better than nothing! The next date I'm  hearing from the poo-roos is 3/19/2022. That date is 4 days out of the window, so I will be on the site till 3/19/2022. After that the dinar go back on moth balls. I will be hoping, I stay alive till my next birthday. As I write this, the russians are attacking on the eastern border of Ukraine with artillery fire! Some how are another, that very sick old man in the white house, will get our brave men and women involved! I'm praying that he doesn't but that sick old man is just a puppet for obama who is calling the shots from behind the scenes! If we do see, the so called RV, I'm hoping that other DV'ers will stand with me in supporting Folds Of Honor. I will help this group anyway! Not like I want to, but something is better than nothing! I will be praying for our brave Service personnel, that old biden does not get them killed, for something we (US) have NO business being there other than the bidens criminal enterprise! hunter biden and the big guy (creepy joe) has taken millions in bribes from them! I'm praying that the truth will come out on these criminals before the US service personnel get involved in this mess!! Case Closed! GO RV!!! JMHO!  :cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Donny Darko=poppy cock! If it RV’s on 2sday, it has nothing to do with the stars and planets. 

it does have EVERYTHING to do with the 
Sovereignty of GOD. NOTHING happens without GOD allowing it.   

Who designed the stars and planets?

7 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Donny Darko=poppy cock! If it RV’s on 2sday, it has nothing to do with the stars and planets. 

it does have EVERYTHING to do with the 
Sovereignty of GOD. NOTHING happens without GOD allowing it.   

I agree with you on the astrological level. I don’t put stock in it. But billionaires and the creeps that run this planet do. :( And while the Sovereignty of God is ultimately in control, He has allowed sociopaths to run the financial system for quite a while. I’m hoping that’s coming to a swift end 

• Upvote 1