Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Opinions @ 6:20 PM CST - 2/15/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Militiaman  Article: "After the barrel price reaches 95 dollars, will the exchange rate be restored?" Quote: The current government is a caretaker government, and the political situation is turbulent, so it is unlikely that the exchange rate will be restored before the new government is formed.”  The CBI devalued the currency with the same government caretaker...it is not imo the main focus of the CBI. It may be a focus for propaganda purposes in the scheme of things, as past revaluations support that there is in fact a component of just that. Even Dr. Shabibi ... mentioned that propaganda was one component of many.

*** Samson  Article: "Three Countries Embrace $360 Billion Of Iraq’s Stolen Money" Quote: "...the total amount is estimated at about 360 billion dollars and deposited in Turkey, the UAE and Jordan...the UN Security Council urged Switzerland to cooperate with Iraq to return its smuggled money..."

*** Frank26 [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report ] FIREFLY:  Television now talking about the imminent release...from chapter seven...when that happens the United States of America can release sanctions from Treasury Department and you know that will free up Iraq to go on Forex and global.  FRANK: Precisely...these documents from the United Nations are all signed and they have been waiting.  They are ready to go but they're not exposed yet because Iraq has not seated Kazemi's government yet...everything is still moving forward and you can see that...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Regarding the dollar exchange rate... Al-Sadr proposes to summon the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank"immediately" / 

Today, Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, called on Parliament to "immediate action" to discuss the postponed oil and gas law

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

I thought Iraq was already released from Chapt. 7.    After more than 10 years, I forgot.  Someone please advise.

Oil is high which is suppose to be a good thing for an RV.

Have not heard much about HCL.  Wasn't this the key event to setting the RV in motion?

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, adlon said:

I thought Iraq was already released from Chapt. 7.    After more than 10 years, I forgot.  Someone please advise.

Oil is high which is suppose to be a good thing for an RV.

Have not heard much about HCL.  Wasn't this the key event to setting the RV in motion?

HCL = oil and gas law. A LOT of news about this today.

Chapter VII is supposed to be removed, but is it fully? We’ll maybe find out on Tuesday when the UN dissolves the committee. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Luigi believes the 22nd is a very important date to look out for.

Iraq has been UN sanction free but on the 22nd, it becomes official, with ceremony.

We got a long 3 day weekend coming for banks to prepare.

GOI is rushing to fill the presidents by the 22nd.

Everything is looking good for that date.  IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi believes the 22nd is a very important date to look out for.

Iraq has been UN sanction free but on the 22nd, it becomes official, with ceremony.

We got a long 3 day weekend coming for banks to prepare.

GOI is rushing to fill the presidents by the 22nd.

Everything is looking good for that date.  IMO.

If this happens on 2-22-22, it’s the perfect storm! RV, Taco Tuesday, and national Margarita Day!!! I think I just teared up a little.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Frank26 [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report ] FIREFLY:  Television now talking about the imminent release...from chapter seven

still waiting on someone from Iraq, to use their cell phone, and video all these reports of “on TV right now”

Gonna say

maybe one day the world will be fully connected to everything as it happens real time

my buddy billy gates told me it may be called the internet or world wide web

that crazy billy guy

not in my life time would that happen 

• Haha 7

24 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Gonna say

maybe one day the world will be fully connected to everything as it happens real time

my buddy billy gates told me it may be called the internet or world wide web

that crazy billy guy

not in my life time would that happen 

I thought Al Gore invented the internet

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, cws said:

I thought Al Gore invented the internet

😂😂😂😂 hardly. Bob Kahn and Vint Cerf

invented TCP/iP (transmission control protocol over Internet Protocol). Bob created DARPA app. also. Only reason I know this is I worked with this for years actually since 1990 plus many others networks. I actually started working with telephones and networking in 1969. No biggy just thought this was funny. Al Gore😂😂😂😂 that cracked me up.

3 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

invented TCP/iP (transmission control protocol over Internet Protocol). Bob created DARPA app. also. Only reason I know this is I worked with this for years actually since 1990 plus many others networks. I actually started working with telephones and networking in 1969. No biggy just thought this was funny. Al Gore😂😂😂😂 that cracked me up.

Well, I read on the internet it was AL Gore, and we all know that if it’s on the internet, it has to be true! 😉

• Haha 4

😂😂😂😂😂 sir Al gore couldn’t wire light let alone develop the internet. Besides that what does the internet run over/on? I suppose he created the telegraph and telephone too? 😂😂😂😂 just finning ya the democrats never tell the truth one should know that. Al Gore also said we would all be underwater and dead 25-30 years ago do to climate change. Well what happened? we still here the ocean is within the same depth as it was then. Climate changes every day always has and always will. This old world goes in cycles if anyone ever studied climates, stars, and the Bible. Well got off the track. Al Gore is a liar just as all his democrat friends.🙂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Well he said he did so I thought that was true. He wouldn’t lie would he? 😬😁

I’m  sure the proof is on the inter web 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1