Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12 hours ago, bigwave said:

This nooz guy looks smart too:

image.png.3bc742c6aa257cf6e20b63b761c73ed5.png

BACK AT YOU!

Image may contain Human Person Face Tie Accessories Accessory Tucker Carlson Necktie and Frown
Tucker Carlson appears at a summit in 2019.CHIP SOMODEVILLA/GETTY IMAGES

Madison Cawthorn
Sidney Powell, attorney for President Donald Trump, conducts a news conference at the Republican National Committee on lawsuits regarding the outcome of the 2020 presidential election on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN 😂😂😂😉

One America News Network's Chanel Rion (L) poses for photographs with President Donald Trump's lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani following an interview outside the White House West Wing July 1, 2020. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images.)

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE 

Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks into a microphone.

Sean Hannity
Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 1

I posted in here somewhere on the Ron Reagan Star wars plan.....Satellites that would shoot missles down..

I mentioned that Trumps Space Force was the same concept.....with the exception being Private industry would be supplying the hardware.....and why....because private industry is more cost effective and more advanced than your typical Government run project.

Elon Musk and Space X with its thousands of Satellites are the privatization  piece of the puzzle.....

The clueless current administration has even mocked Space Force....see the circle back girl video....

The program has shown it's value in Ukraine....both in basic communications and preventing cyber attacks....

See link below video....    CL 

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2022/04/20/spacex-shut-down-a-russian-electromagnetic-warfare-attack-in-ukraine-last-month-and-the-pentagon-is-taking-notes/

If Russia ever lets an intercontinental missle fly...my bet....it doesn't hit land....

• Upvote 3

Yes caddieman, I trust the faces you showed much more than the fools you follow. Because it has been proven over and over again that the lying fools you tout are the liars and it has been proven many times. You can't say the same about our side. Your side tries to make them liars but as more info comes out the more it is revealed to the American public who the true liars really are. And it does not bode well for your side or your position. But you keep clicking those ruby slippers together and chanting, "there no place like CNN, PMSNBC, NBC, ABC, SeeBS and the major communist newspapers". And you know who they are!! Follow them over the communist cliff Big Guy!

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

6 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And you follow yours down the QAnon rabbit hole where there is little hope of recovery!

Caddie, you are the only one that ever mentions Qanon …. I’m a conservative and I know absolutely nothing about Qanon 

• Pow! 4

31 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Caddie, you are the only one that ever mentions Qanon …. I’m a conservative and I know absolutely nothing about Qanon 

Very glad you’re not. Many conservatives don’t believe the QAnon radical theory’s, thank God. But he made a comment that he believes the people that I posted in this thread more so than the media. Almost all of them believe some sort of the QAnon conspiracy theory’s. That’s why I mentioned it.

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Very glad you’re not. Many conservatives don’t believe the QAnon radical theory’s, thank God. But he made a comment that he believes the people that I posted in this thread more so than the media. Almost all of them believe some sort of the QAnon conspiracy theory’s. That’s why I mentioned it.

You must be into conspiracy.....who is that with Guilliani?      CL

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

And you follow yours down the QAnon rabbit hole where there is little hope of recovery!

I don't give a DAMN about QAnon, but I do care about this country, but right now we have 2 choices and they are diametrically opposing choices. I will choose individual freedoms, rule of law and punishment of the corrupt fools (regardless of party), adherence to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, shutting down our borders and getting rid of illegal immigration all together,drilling for more oil and natural gas to get us back to energy independence, which then helps reduce inflation and stop spending money paying off the corrupt elitists and heads of corporate America while driving up our debt to the point of economic collapse. That's my side and I proudly stand by that. And of course we ALL know where you stand there cman!!!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I don't give a DAMN about QAnon, but I do care about this country, but right now we have 2 choices and they are diametrically opposing choices. I will choose individual freedoms, rule of law and punishment of the corrupt fools (regardless of party), adherence to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, shutting down our borders and getting rid of illegal immigration all together,drilling for more oil and natural gas to get us back to energy independence, which then helps reduce inflation and stop spending money paying off the corrupt elitists and heads of corporate America while driving up our debt to the point of economic collapse. That's my side and I proudly stand by that. And of course we ALL know where you stand there cman!!!

:bravo:     :flagsmiley:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

On 4/23/2022 at 10:20 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

but I do care about this country, but right now we have 2 choices

There's always a 3rd choice :cowboy1:

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Comrade Confused Shabs, thanks for the down vote. Can ALWAYS count on you. Enjoying those high gas prices and inflation are you?? Good because there is more coming and your boy Brandon built that!!

He's enjoying his welfare check and face diaper :lmao:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

On 4/22/2022 at 3:41 PM, coorslite21 said:

I posted in here somewhere on the Ron Reagan Star wars plan.....Satellites that would shoot missles down..

I mentioned that Trumps Space Force was the same concept.....with the exception being Private industry would be supplying the hardware.....and why....because private industry is more cost effective and more advanced than your typical Government run project.

Elon Musk and Space X with its thousands of Satellites are the privatization  piece of the puzzle.....

The clueless current administration has even mocked Space Force....see the circle back girl video....

The program has shown it's value in Ukraine....both in basic communications and preventing cyber attacks....

See link below video....    CL 

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2022/04/20/spacex-shut-down-a-russian-electromagnetic-warfare-attack-in-ukraine-last-month-and-the-pentagon-is-taking-notes/

If Russia ever lets an intercontinental missle fly...my bet....it doesn't hit land....

Pentagon’s Top Boss ‘Mighty Impressed’ As Elon Musk’s SpaceX Thwarts Russian Attempts To Hack Its Starlink Satellites

By

Tanmay Kadam

https://eurasiantimes.com/musks-spacex-thwarts-russian-starlink-satellites/

• Pow! 1