Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Shocking Videos Allegedly Show Ukrainians Shooting And Torturing Russian POWs

Alleged-Videos-Of-Ukrainian-War-Crimes.jpg

Videos that surfaced late last night purportedly show members of the Ukrainian military shooting Russian POWs in the knees and beating them senseless.

Several correspondents from around the world have called on the International Criminal Court, which Ukraine has invited into their country, to investigate and verify these potential war crimes.

Videos allegedly showing Ukrainian soldiers shooting Russian prisoners of war in the knees have hit the internet alongside a series of clips from the Ukrainian army calling the families and loved ones of deceased Russian soldiers in order to mock their deaths. The footage embedded below is graphic and viewer discretion is advised.

While The Gateway Pundit is unable to independently verify the content of these videos, a foreign correspondent from the BBC has indicated that she reviewed the clips. “Seeing (not sharing) graphic videos from Ukraine. In accepting ICC jurisdiction, Ukraine has enabled ICC prosecutors to investigate allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity on both sides,” she tweeted. “Rhetoric from some politicians suggests focus on Russians alone.” Reporters from Sweden’s SVT and Bellingcat’s Elliot Higgins have also acknowledged the release of the videos.

Graphic: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/shocking-videos-allegedly-show-ukrainians-shooting-torturing-russian-pows/

The images alone are enough, no desire to see the videos.

I suggest follow the link to Googles’ post and listen..! to that shared video. Learn how this propaganda game war, is being played.

Then using your own brain add up 1+1 =2  

Your homework assignment then; come back here to explain what really is likely actually occurring in the images you posted...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Shocking Videos Allegedly Show Ukrainians Shooting And Torturing Russian POWs

Alleged-Videos-Of-Ukrainian-War-Crimes.jpg

Videos that surfaced late last night purportedly show members of the Ukrainian military shooting Russian POWs in the knees and beating them senseless.

Several correspondents from around the world have called on the International Criminal Court, which Ukraine has invited into their country, to investigate and verify these potential war crimes.

Videos allegedly showing Ukrainian soldiers shooting Russian prisoners of war in the knees have hit the internet alongside a series of clips from the Ukrainian army calling the families and loved ones of deceased Russian soldiers in order to mock their deaths. The footage embedded below is graphic and viewer discretion is advised.

While The Gateway Pundit is unable to independently verify the content of these videos, a foreign correspondent from the BBC has indicated that she reviewed the clips. “Seeing (not sharing) graphic videos from Ukraine. In accepting ICC jurisdiction, Ukraine has enabled ICC prosecutors to investigate allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity on both sides,” she tweeted. “Rhetoric from some politicians suggests focus on Russians alone.” Reporters from Sweden’s SVT and Bellingcat’s Elliot Higgins have also acknowledged the release of the videos.

Graphic: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/shocking-videos-allegedly-show-ukrainians-shooting-torturing-russian-pows/

War is an ugly thing....If any individual came home and found his wife an kids had been killed...perhaps violated....the home burned down....the rage might carry him to do unthinkable things. 

This happens in all wars....there is no nobility in war.....if you are on a front line, it is kill or be killed...it's personal.

POW's.....yes it happens...but what if you don't have the infrastructure in place for processing......?

Would it be surprising if Ukrainian Soldiers were mistreating Russian Soldiers?......Nope!    CL

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

The De-Militarization of Ukraine Continues

• Currently, the Ukrainian air forces and the air defense system have been almost completely destroyed. The naval forces of the country ceased to exist.
  • Sixteen main military airfields were defeated, from which combat sorties of the AFU aviation were carried out. Thirty nine storage bases and arsenals were destroyed, which contained up to 70% of all stocks of military equipment, materiel and fuel, as well as more than 1 million 54 thousand tons of ammunition.
  • All 24 formations of the Land Forces that existed before the start of the operation suffered significant losses. Ukraine has no organized reserves left.
  • Losses are replenished at the expense of mobilized persons and personnel of the territorial defense forces who do not have the necessary training, which increases the risk of large losses.
  • At the time of the start of the special military operation, the Armed Forces of Ukraine, together with the National Guard, numbered 260 thousand 200 servicemen. During the month of hostilities, their losses amounted to about 30 thousand people, including more than 14 thousand – irretrievable and about 16 thousand – sanitary.
  • Of the 2,416 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles that were in combat on February 24, 1,587 units were destroyed; 636 units out of 1,509 field artillery guns and mortars; 163 out of 535 MLRS; 112 out of 152 aircraft, 75 out of 149 helicopters; 36 Bayraktar TB2 UAVs – 35;
  • 180 out of 148 S-300 and Buk M1 air defence systems; 300 out of 117 radars for various purposes.
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Not sure if this has been posted... Lara Logan, who I believe to be the best

investgative reporter in America is "on fire" in this one.....CL

https://rumble.com/vxrulr-lara-logan-blows-the-lid-off-ukraine.html

Lara Logan is straight fire in this one... It's terribly unfortunate that a lot of innocent people are being slaughtered but the reasons why are very different (No surprise there), from what the Lame stream Media and our own leaders are telling us. This is a must watch, imo!! Thanks CL!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Seems the MSM owes us all some additional clarity on the Russian Troops in Ukraine.

It wasn't long ago they were all crying thumb suckers....little boys... who just wanted to get home to Mama...

Now these same guys are brutal Rapists and Murderers......leaving carnage behind as the move throughout the country.....

So.......which is it?....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

20 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems the MSM owes us all some additional clarity on the Russian Troops in Ukraine.

It wasn't long ago they were all crying thumb suckers....little boys... who just wanted to get home to Mama...

Now these same guys are brutal Rapists and Murderers......leaving carnage behind as the move throughout the country.....

Add in thieves … they’re ripping gold earrings off all the women and emptying all pockets …. I wonder if they’re ordered to !

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

One more crazy thought here....  

No doubt Putin is a bad guy...no doubt innocents die in events like this....

Hypothetical question?

Who gains from videos of dead Ukrainians seemingly executed with their hands tied behind them?

I am certain these deaths were at the hands of the Russians......but what would they gain by leaving the dead in this manner?...perhaps intimidation....and also likely a greater possibility to have the west get more involved and be more unified...(probably not what they want)

Ukraine has been begging for more help.....perhaps this is a method to attain it.......stage the already dead to the benefit of their Countrymen....

And before anyone goes off.....look closely at these bodies.....bright white hand ties...while everything else is dirt and mud.....many things that are just off.   

I started a thread... "War is ugly"..  it really is....and if Ukraine feels they needed to set this up to get the help they need.....well.....War is an ugly thing... .CL 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Who gains from videos of dead Ukrainians seemingly executed with their hands tied behind them?

Just a guess -

I would say the "deep state" players who want WWIII to blast off. 

All wars are bankers wars: by Michael Rivero: 

If the biolabs were taken out, and if the river that supplies water to Crimea was indeed dammed and the Ruskies blew it up. And if they are indeed trying to take out bad actors.

And that's a lot of if's  -

I would say it was the Azov who killed the people who in my opinion are funded by C_A.

image.png.0d7ba5216abcdedf17444e876da0f267.png

Just a guess.

And when nancy, john k, r.h. biden, mitt etc all want war - I got to look

for more insight...

Peace,

Come on RV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Just a guess -

I would say the "deep state" players who want WWIII to blast off. 

All wars are bankers wars: by Michael Rivero: 

If the biolabs were taken out, and if the river that supplies water to Crimea was indeed dammed and the Ruskies blew it up. And if they are indeed trying to take out bad actors.

And that's a lot of if's  -

I would say it was the Azov who killed the people who in my opinion are funded by C_A.

image.png.0d7ba5216abcdedf17444e876da0f267.png

Just a guess.

And when nancy, john k, r.h. biden, mitt etc all want war - I got to look

for more insight...

Peace,

Come on RV 

The evidence is starting to trickle in......

Great Insight......Thanks!

CL

• Pow! 1

Those who want war have never been in a war.  Whatever you image war to be it’s probably 1000 times worse.  The horrors of war I can’t even begin to describe without breaking down to cry.  If you’ve never seen a person’s head explode from a sniper trust me when I tell you, it’s gut wrenching, terrifying, And that’s all I care to say.  

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

So, I listened to Breitling's latest video.  He lost me on that one.  I believe he is clueless about what is going on.  Reminds me of the verse "Who's report will you believe?"  I will believe the report of the Lord.  God is exposing and will continue to do so.  I will post an interview that will give you hope.  Let him who has ears listen.

https://www.elijahlistministries.org/watch/watch.php?ID=1046

In America the Justice system has always been slow and concise...."Innocent until proven guilty"....

So what's this rush to judgement all about?

Would it really be wise to rachet this up to the point of some small dirty bombs being used?...a little more...

(BTW.....[unrelated]....I used the phrase "Rush to Judgement")......This created a flashback for me...it is the title of a book written by Mark Lane on the death of JFK.......well worth the time to read it....CL

Have you ever seen a picture of a missle that has hit a train station.....blown up killing and injuring hundreds....yet the casing is mostly whole with "for the children" clearly written on the side of it in Russian....does that seem logical?....or even pass the common sense test....?

Click the link......     CL 

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-rocket-killed-dozens-for-the-children-written-on-it-2022-4

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

If the Russians really wanted to target civilians they would do so using far less costly measures.

Expensive ordinance is used to destroy weapons that reduce your battlefield affectiveness.....not women and children.

If the goal was to eliminate women and children more than likely a Russian made Mon-50 would be used....

It could be even more deadly at a cost of about $100 bucks a pop.....

The Mon-50 is similar to a Claymore M18 with upgrades....

Any old Vietnam vets are familiar of the effectiveness of these weapons...CL 

Could this be the reason that Russia attacked Ukraine?  The attack would make sense if this was the reason:

• According to bioweapons expert Francis Boyle, Russia’s accusation that Ukraine is conducting U.S.-funded bioweapons research appears to be accurate
  • According to Boyle, the U.S. government and Pentagon have had a “comprehensive policy” to “surround Russia with biological warfare laboratories” and “preposition biological weapons” there for use against them

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

In the video (I posted above), “InfoWars” host Owen Shroyer interviews Francis Boyle, Ph.D., a Harvard educated lawyer and bioweapons expert with a Ph.D. in political science, about the biolabs in Ukraine, which Russia claims are engaged in U.S.-funded bioweapons research.

The host sums up the interview:  “Dr. Fauci was never a doctor at the head of some health bureaucracy in America.  Dr Fauci has been the biological weapons chief of the United States of America for almost 40 years now.”  (Ronald Regan gave him that position.)

Fauci needs to be prosecuted!!!!!

• Pow! 4

On 3/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, coorslite21 said:

War is an ugly thing....If any individual came home and found his wife an kids had been killed...perhaps violated....the home burned down....the rage might carry him to do unthinkable things. 

This happens in all wars....there is no nobility in war.....if you are on a front line, it is kill or be killed...it's personal.

POW's.....yes it happens...but what if you don't have the infrastructure in place for processing......?

Would it be surprising if Ukrainian Soldiers were mistreating Russian Soldiers?......Nope!    CL

A reminder of how devastating these "wars" are to the general population can be seen from this drone footage over Mosul Iraq.  Marisol Ukraine isn't as bad....but it will take decades for recovery.

This stuff doesn't need to happen!    CL