Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

image.png.8828fe60ece8e81a16245f874620d362.png

When I saw the picture of this guy and thought to my self this:

The name Beelzebub comes from the Hebrew bá`al zebūb, which literally translates to “lord of flies.” In popular culture, Beelzebub is often depicted as a horrifying fly demon when he is considered to be a separate being from the Devil.

Strange like dé·jà vu.

• Pow! 4

Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence — Friday at 11 AM

Friday (March 11, 22) is going to be a very bad day for the United States. Sixty years ago (yes, I was alive then) the United States roasted the Soviet Union in a UN Security Council meeting convened over the Cuban Missile Crisis. There is an old saying, “revenge is a dish served cold.” Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 10 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons.

U.S. intelligence analysts last week were alarmed when they obtained intelligence showing that Russian Chemical and Biological Weapons units were activated and moving into Ukraine. These analysts knew nothing of what the Department of Defense had been doing in Ukraine in terms of funding military bioweapons laboratories in Ukraine. Without that knowledge, they concluded that Russia was preparing to use chemical and/or biological weapons. Understandable, but wrong.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-russia-convenes-un-security-council-meeting-present-biolab-evidence-friday-10/

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

14 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Then YouTube deleted it.

This is who they are. They can’t let the most popular president in history appear likable, funny, and cool.
So they deleted the video.

The NELK Boys tweeted this out earlier today

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/youtube-deletes-nelk-boys-interview-president-trump-24-hours-5-million-views/

Edited by jg1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m not saying either side is right or wrong, but the MSM only wants you to see what they preach or are told to preach. I don’t like the fact people are getting killed in this war, but is Russia and Putin in the wrong ? I pose a couple of questions that up until a few days ago everyone in our government was denying. Bio labs ???????? And NATO arms ????? on the Russia border. Anybody remember the Cuban missile crisis, what did the US do, it almost started WW3 we were about to invaded Cuba over it. Also what if today China placed bio labs or missiles on the Mexico- US border…..how would the US react. Just a few things that makes you wonder if why we are seeing and hearing is what we are being told to see and hear….MSM is evil and are lead by evil people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

This was from DJT on telegram this morning.

Whatever happened to free speech in our Country? Incredibly, but not surprisingly, the Big Tech lunatics have taken down my interview with the very popular NELK Boys so that nobody can watch it or in any way listen to it. In the 24 hours that it was up it set every record for them, by many times. Interestingly on the show I told them this would happen because Big Tech and the Fake News Media fear the truth, they fear criticism about Biden, and above all, they don't want to talk about the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election, all topics discussed. In Russia, the people are not allowed to know that they're fighting a war with Ukraine, that's where our media is going, and that's where our Country is going because it quickly follows—just study history. Are we going to allow this to happen? Our Country is going to hell! Look at your gas prices, Inflation, the Afghanistan debacle, our Border, the war with Ukraine, which should have never happened, and so much more. We need freedom of speech again, we don't have it and it's getting worse every day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bigwave said:

And this guy got "installed" as president.

True.

But that was 2014... eh never mind, criticizing Ukrainians for that moron is throwing rocks in a glass house for the US now.. once these clowns start WWIII they will be killed, then billions of lives will suffer.

All so unqualified overly ambitious puppets agreed to follow orders and pretend they have meaning, not even caring that their ignorant circus could end the world.

Being Christian I knew this was coming, but is so difficult to watch unfold. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

We used to live at the runway approach to a SAC base (MAFB now MARB) in the 80's and 90's. I always figured if we ever got into a shooting war I would just pack the wife and kids in the car and drive down to the base and wait for the big one. I did not want to live through radiation sickness or watch them go through it. 

Now my biggest concern is the Super Caldera in Yellowstone. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TBB said:

I’m not saying either side is right or wrong, but the MSM only wants you to see what they preach or are told to preach. I don’t like the fact people are getting killed in this war, but is Russia and Putin in the wrong ? I pose a couple of questions that up until a few days ago everyone in our government was denying. Bio labs ???????? And NATO arms ????? on the Russia border. Anybody remember the Cuban missile crisis, what did the US do, it almost started WW3 we were about to invaded Cuba over it. Also what if today China placed bio labs or missiles on the Mexico- US border…..how would the US react. Just a few things that makes you wonder if why we are seeing and hearing is what we are being told to see and hear….MSM is evil and are lead by evil people. 

Why do you think the DC politicians are lined up to give our money away to Ukraine? They could care less about refugees, or injured children. Our politicians are falling over themselves to give $14 billion to Ukraine because they get a cut of every dollar sent deposited into their offshore accounts.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

We used to live at the runway approach to a SAC base (MAFB now MARB) in the 80's and 90's. I always figured if we ever got into a shooting war I would just pack the wife and kids in the car and drive down to the base and wait for the big one. I did not want to live through radiation sickness or watch them go through it. 

Now my biggest concern is the Super Caldera in Yellowstone. 

I live within 1/2 mile of a large base.

They've gone from live fire exorcises once every couple months to every other week.

Artillery shells, grenades, and lots of automatic weapon fire going on all night well into early morning hours.

A neighbor and good friend who is active duty there indicated notices have gone up along with def status.

Our military is gearing up.

I don't know if we will even make it to the mid-terms to even try to make a difference.

Was just chatting about it today.

If it happens, I'm of the same opinion.

I don't want to outlive the kids, the emergency rations, de-hydrated food, generators, water pumps, filters, and barrels will only exacerbate the seclusion and prolong the inevitable.

Unless you have a seriously fortified bunker with years worth of essentials, food, and petrol there isn't a chance of survival fighting off the roaming mobs, who will start killing every other human in the name of self-preservation.

Fifty years ago it might have been different, but all pretense of morality has been stripped away.

I'm just trying to spend as much time with the family as I can until it's over.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Why do you think the DC politicians are lined up to give our money away to Ukraine? They could care less about refugees, or injured children. Our politicians are falling over themselves to give $14 billion to Ukraine because they get a cut of every dollar sent deposited into their offshore accounts.

5C2C679A-B5A9-4F14-8F59-945C23B915D1.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 3/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, divemaster5734 said:

I live within 1/2 mile of a large base.

They've gone from live fire exorcises once every couple months to every other week.

Artillery shells, grenades, and lots of automatic weapon fire going on all night well into early morning hours.

A neighbor and good friend who is active duty there indicated notices have gone up along with def status.

Our military is gearing up.

I don't know if we will even make it to the mid-terms to even try to make a difference.

Was just chatting about it today.

If it happens, I'm of the same opinion.

I don't want to outlive the kids, the emergency rations, de-hydrated food, generators, water pumps, filters, and barrels will only exacerbate the seclusion and prolong the inevitable.

Unless you have a seriously fortified bunker with years worth of essentials, food, and petrol there isn't a chance of survival fighting off the roaming mobs, who will start killing every other human in the name of self-preservation.

Fifty years ago it might have been different, but all pretense of morality has been stripped away.

I'm just trying to spend as much time with the family as I can until it's over.

Sad but true 

• Like 1

How do you know when the Satanic Lame Stream Media is manipulating you? By using critical thinking. In the article below we're being fed so much crap I swear just reading it left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Critical thinking suggests that the Iranians hit the Embassy and the government doesn't want to explain all the Dead soldiers. 

WW3 HAS BEGUN 

Missiles fired toward US consulate in Iraq came from Iran: officials

The missile strike did not result in any American casualties, officials said

By Kyle Morris , Dom Calicchio | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/world/missile-strike-near-us-consulate-in-erbil-iraq-no-american-casualties-reported

You can now listen to Fox News articles!
Listen to this article

0:00 / 1:17
BeyondWords

A series of missiles were fired Sunday from Iran in the direction of the U.S. consulate in Erbil, Iraq,

":lmao: the first clue of lying manipulation is this, (( 

a senior U.S. official told Fox News )) this tactic is used so that if the truth comes out they can blame the UN-NAMED official "

a senior U.S. official told Fox News.

The missiles numbered as many as 12, The Associated Press reported.

None of the missiles made contact with the consulate, the U.S. official told Fox News.

((again with the unnamed source))

All U.S. personnel were accounted for at the consulate complex and no casualties were reported near the unmanned consulate

((So how do you "ACCOUNT" for U.S. personnel in an "UNMANNED" facility?))

in Erbil, the capital of the autonomous Kurdish region of northern Iraq.

"There is no damage or casualties at any U.S. Government facility," a State Department spokesperson told Fox News. "The incident is being investigated by the government of Iraq and the Kurdish Regional Government and we refer you to them for comment. We condemn this outrageous attack and display of violence."

A national security official told Fox News

there was no indication the missiles were intended for U.S. facilities.

((Certainly not, just bad luck))

The strike represented an escalation in hostilities between Iran and the U.S., which have been played out mostly inside Iraq, the AP reported.

Soon after the attack, satellite broadcast channel Kurdistan24, whose headquarters is located near the consulate, aired images of shattered glass and scattered debris on the floor of its studio, the AP reported.

The missile strike came several days after Iran said it would respond to an Israeli strike near Damascus, Syria, that resulted in the deaths of two members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, according to the AP.

Iran's state-run IRNA news agency reported on Sunday's strike in Iraq but did not say where the missiles originated, the AP reported.

But one Iraqi official told the AP the missiles were fired from Iran and were Iranian-made Fateh-110s – and the strike likely represented a response to the Damascus attack.

(( BUT,  Didn't you say, "there was no indication the missiles were intended for U.S. facilities?)) Good grief 

Nuclear talks on ‘pause’

The Sunday strike also came as negotiations in Vienna, on the potential revival of the Obama-era Iran nuclear deal, hit a "pause" because of Russia's demands regarding economic sanctions it faces because of its invasion of Ukraine, according to the AP.

The U.S.military has shifted to a non-combat role in Iraq, but Iran and its allies still want the U.S. presence there to end, Marine Corps Gen. Frank McKenzie said in December, according to the AP.

U.S. troops remaining in Iraq provide air support and other aid as the Iraqi military fights Islamic State forces, the report said.

The last time missiles were fired from inside Iran toward a U.S. site in Iraq was January 2020, after a U.S. drone strike near Baghdad's airport killed Iranian Lt. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, an official told Fox News.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1