Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

there's more to this Ukraine, then most are seeing. I still think there is more exposure that has to happen, before our blessing arrives, I do believe god can control this in an instant,

The United States have EIGHT (Cool bio-weapons (military) labs in Ukraine.

Why do you think none of this has been mentioned by Joe, Kamala, POSaki , Give me a break! More sanctions?

This is NOT a WAR! (except to Joe & his administration maybe)

The United States (ONLY) have bio-weapons labs in Ukraine.

They are NOT run by China or Russia, but by ONLY the U.S.

This impacts Joe, Nancy, Mitt & Kerry - All of them had children employed in Ukraine.just read Ole Crying Chucks son, is also working in the U, Hmmm. Why was that?

What if Putin is one of the "white hats" helping to take down World corruption ? Im thinking he has the only country that has a currency that is not controlled, maybe broke, but not controlled!

for our blessing to arrive I believe Exposure has to happen, and I believe it is in play right now, I still think end of March into April, the Fireworks will be displayed for all to see.

the bible talks about in the latter days, that Evil will surface and then go underground, or disappear for a season! JMO, I like others think Iraq has been well ready, but, guessing we dont need more money for the Evil Doers, right now,,AGAIN,,FWIW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Putin threatens third-party countries over no-fly zone, says Ukraine could lose statehood

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has pushed NATO to impose a no-fly zone over his country

Listen to this article

0:00 / 2:53
BeyondWords

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Saturday that Moscow will view any attempt by other countries to establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine as active "participation in the armed conflict."

"We hear calls to impose a no-fly zone over Ukraine," he said, during a meeting with flight attendants from Russian airlines, according

"It is impossible to do from Ukrainian territory — it can only be done from the territory of other states. But any moves in such direction will be seen by us as participation in an armed conflict by the country that will create threats to our servicemen," Putin cautioned.

"That very second, we will view them as participants of the military conflict, and it would not matter what members they are," the Russian president said.

While Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has pushed NATO to impose a no-fly zone over his country, NATO has said a no-fly zone could provoke widespread war in Europe with nuclear-armed Russia.

Russian President Vladimir Putin talks via videoconference with members of the Russian Paralympic Committee team on the eve of the XIII Paralympic Winter Games in Beijing, in Moscow, Russia, Monday, Feb. 21, 2022. 

Russian President Vladimir Putin talks via videoconference with members of the Russian Paralympic Committee team on the eve of the XIII Paralympic Winter Games in Beijing, in Moscow, Russia, Monday, Feb. 21, 2022.  (Alexei Nikolsky, Sputnik, Kremlin Pool Photo via AP)

Putin pledged that the "realization" of demands to do so would "bring catastrophic results not only to Europe, but to the whole world" and called western sanctions against Russia "akin to a declaration of war." 

"Our proposals are on the table with the group of negotiators from Kyiv," he said. "Hopefully, they will respond positively to that."

In addition, Putin reportedly said Ukraine could potentially lose its statehood if its leaders continue to resist Russia's military invasion. 

"The current leadership needs to understand that if they continue doing what they are doing, they risk the future of Ukrainian statehood," he warned. 

"If that happens," Putin added, "they will have to be blamed for that."

Although there have been rumors about impending martial law and conscription in Russia, Putin said that he did not plan to impose martial law unless there was aggression against Russian territory and that conscription would not be a problem. 

"Only professional military servicemen take part in this operation, officers and contract soldiers," Putin said. "Not a single conscript takes part in it, and we don’t plan to send them there."

He expressed full confidence in his military's ability to "solve all tasks," with everything "being done according to a plan".

Since the start of the invasion, the U.N. human rights office said it has confirmed the deaths of 351 civilians. 

The Geneva-based office said that another 707 civilians were injured between Feb. 24 and midnight Friday.

Ukrainian officials have presented far higher numbers.

A limited cease-fire that Russia declared to allow civilians to evacuate two cities in Ukraine quickly fell apart Saturday, with Ukrainian officials blaming Russian shelling for blocking the promised safe passage.

The number of people fleeing the country has reached 1.4 million.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Everyone would be wise to not believe anything the Satanic Lame Stream Media says. 

So we're to believe that the very person attempting to find peace was assassinated for treason. 

Since when do you assassinate someone for treason? Where was the trial? Where is the evidence?

And what are his crimes? Talking and working with both sides. Excuse me but I thought that is what you do to find peace. :facepalm1:

More likely he was murdered because he was making sense and leaving everyone else feeling guilty for not wanting peace. 

• Sad 1

Folks, Please, think about this whole Ukraine issue for a moment.

We know the mainstream media has been  not just lying to us since 2016, but actively involved in oppressive censorship and fanatic lockstep narrative creation parroting all globalist agendas.

But now, all the sudden, we are supposed to believe that while they played an active role in covering up the theft of our 2020 election, knowingly lied as they spewed disinformation about Trump, ignored the inhuman treatment of the J6 folks who are unlawfully detained at this very moment while they decry the plight of millions of people who are invading our own country and will destroy the social security system we have been paying for for our entire working lives, who have spent the last four years silencing the very voices most of us here actually agree with, but we are supposed to forget all that, and just accept the crap they are feeding us?

Just based on that alone, I don't believe or trust the narrative.

Yes, innocent human suffering is cruel, but I don't believe Ukraine is the innocent victim, they've paid a lot of money to the Biden's.

They've always been corrupt, and known as one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.

The Ukraine civilian population are suffering for the ruling party's actions, just as we are suffering for the elites we have allowed to control us.

I have a bad feeling this is the prelude to WWIII.

I'm afraid that if we don't have a "red wave" this year, make Trump the speaker, then impeach the two  pretenders so he can finish the last two years of Biden's term, then we will be witness to the end of the world as we know it.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's just wishful thinking.

America has been openly instituting tyrannical oppression, aggressively discarding constitutionally mandated civil rights, purposefully releasing criminals while turning patriots into criminals, destroying them financially, and taking away their personal weapons.  

Folks, this year is without doubt the most important election cycle America has ever encountered.

If conservatives can't pull off a historic "Hail Mary" to unseat the morons who stole the 2020 election, then there may not be an America for 2024.

Don't think for one moment the US Government doesn't already have plans to control the population like they did in Canada.

After all, Canada was hiding in terror until they got a call from DC, and then enacted "emergency powers."

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

Folks, Please, think about this whole Ukraine issue for a moment.

We know the mainstream media has been  not just lying to us since 2016, but actively involved in oppressive censorship and fanatic lockstep narrative creation parroting all globalist agendas.

But now, all the sudden, we are supposed to believe that while they played an active role in covering up the theft of our 2020 election, knowingly lied as they spewed disinformation about Trump, ignored the inhuman treatment of the J6 folks who are unlawfully detained at this very moment while they decry the plight of millions of people who are invading our own country and will destroy the social security system we have been paying for for our entire working lives, who have spent the last four years silencing the very voices most of us here actually agree with, but we are supposed to forget all that, and just accept the crap they are feeding us?

Just based on that alone, I don't believe or trust the narrative.

Yes, innocent human suffering is cruel, but I don't believe Ukraine is the innocent victim, they've paid a lot of money to the Biden's.

They've always been corrupt, and known as one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.

The Ukraine civilian population are suffering for the ruling party's actions, just as we are suffering for the elites we have allowed to control us.

I have a bad feeling this is the prelude to WWIII.

I'm afraid that if we don't have a "red wave" this year, make Trump the speaker, then impeach the two  pretenders so he can finish the last two years of Biden's term, then we will be witness to the end of the world as we know it.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's just wishful thinking.

America has been openly instituting tyrannical oppression, aggressively discarding constitutionally mandated civil rights, purposefully releasing criminals while turning patriots into criminals, destroying them financially, and taking away their personal weapons.  

Folks, this year is without doubt the most important election cycle America has ever encountered.

If conservatives can't pull off a historic "Hail Mary" to unseat the morons who stole the 2020 election, then there may not be an America for 2024.

Don't think for one moment the US Government doesn't already have plans to control the population like they did in Canada.

After all, Canada was hiding in terror until they got a call from DC, and then enacted "emergency powers."

But God . . . I remember being in a Joyce Meyer meeting several years ago.  She said something that has stuck with me, "There comes a time when God gets his gut full of it." It is so easy to focus on all the craziness and forget about the power of God.  He is the same God that parted the Red Sea.

The Bible says to believe the prophets.  Yes, there are false prophets.  So you use discernment.  I have posted words (see latest from Hank Kunneman) that tells you what God is doing and getting ready to do.  Therefore, I have great peace.  

Evil is and will continue to be exposed.  Trump will be back in office soon.  A great awakening is coming.  The wealth transfer is coming.   God wins.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1