Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember, when talking about Russia and Putin we think of Putin as some sort of 

murderous dictator. But ask yourself why we believe that? 

We think this way because the Main Streem  Media tells us to. Nevertheless, I personally watched the comments made in the video from Putin at the time he made them. And I remember thinking  that was very strange because all my life I was taught that Russia aka the Soviet Union was an atheist country. But what Putin said was exactly true. And this has been  mentioned in prohecy. 

Now remember that EVERYTHING you hear from the LSM has an agenda and should be taken with a grain of salt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LGD I think it is worth mentioning the the geopolitics of the region.

The West is actively fomenting war and trying to prod the bear to invade.

On the Eastern side of Ukraine is a group of separatists that speak Russian and align themselves with Russia and they are trying to move away from Ukraine. Russia is keeping a close eye on them and will intervene if action is taken by Nato or other entity to threaten their existence. Russia has more firepower and could overwhelm  these Nato forces.

Just remember the warmongers are trying to provoke war so they can profit from it.

The West is deceitful in their portrayal of the tensions in the Ukraine.

I am no Catholic so am ignorant of the Father prophecy etc but found that video very interesting.

I agree Putin is not man the West portrays him to be. He is very smart and appears to hold deep respect for the church in Russia.

It Is an interesting place to see what unfolds from here as I'm sure God has a master plan that will confound mans futile efforts in the long run.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

LGD I think it is worth mentioning the the geopolitics of the region.

The West is actively fomenting war and trying to prod the bear to invade.

On the Eastern side of Ukraine is a group of separatists that speak Russian and align themselves with Russia and they are trying to move away from Ukraine. Russia is keeping a close eye on them and will intervene if action is taken by Nato or other entity to threaten their existence. Russia has more firepower and could overwhelm  these Nato forces.

Just remember the warmongers are trying to provoke war so they can profit from it.

The West is deceitful in their portrayal of the tensions in the Ukraine.

I am no Catholic so am ignorant of the Father prophecy etc but found that video very interesting.

I agree Putin is not man the West portrays him to be. He is very smart and appears to hold deep respect for the church in Russia.

It Is an interesting place to see what unfolds from here as I'm sure God has a master plan that will confound mans futile efforts in the long run.

I totally agree. It's clear that the third Obama administration {{aka Biden}} is looking for war with Putin. However, like you say Putin is nobodys fool. As the General in the above video says for Putin to pull a full scale invasion would be for him to come out  of charactor. He's most likely just trying to establish some  control. And if you want my opinion about why the Obama administration want's to start a war, well that has more to do with finances than anything. War would create the environment needed to implement the CBDCs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Gabbard presents great analysis of the situation. Her comments about Ukraine joining Nato are another key element i was aware of but forgot to make clear earlier.

Also USA has supported the wrong leadership within Ukraine in the past and current trying to influence outcomes in the region.

This is a long way from over and Pugin is biding his time while the West looks inept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Good discussion....

Putin is a practicing Catholic. 

The Eastern 3rd of Ukraine is mostly Russia supporting and speaking.....and, within that area there are 30,000 Rebel troops who will fight with the Russians if necessary...

The Dnieper River runs mostly north/south through Ukraine...a likely dividing line.

I see Putin telling the citizens of Ukraine he is coming in, and suggesting they stay....or head to the western side of the country...that he means them no harm unless they resist...

The population of Russia is about 140 million....they don't want to get tied down into any long term major occupation type event.

This move would also stabilize their grip on Crimea.

Gabbard is the real deal having one of the strongest hearts for what is right, and for "We the People" that I am aware of....her thoughts on Ukraine..... CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Are you sure Putin is a practicing Catholic????????  As far as I know, practicing Catholics are not allowed to kill people.  😂

If you wish, you can be his judge...

I'll pass on what Putin is, or isn't!    CL

Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

If you wish, you can be his judge...

I'll pass on what Putin is, or isn't!    CL

Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Are you serious???  Didn't you see I was making a joke?

I don't need a sermon from you.  I'm really shocked that you would write such a terrible thing to me!

Are you judging me, or what?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Are you serious???  Didn't you see I was making a joke?

I don't need a sermon from you.  I'm really shocked that you would write such a terrible thing to me!

Are you judging me, or what?

Because I don't know you, how would I know you were making a joke.  

I read it and took it at face value.

Hey, perhaps I was joking too!  How would you know?

No offense intended.  CL

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Because I don't know you, how would I know you were making a joke.  

I read it and took it at face value.

Hey, perhaps I was joking too!  How would you know?

No offense intended.  CL

So you didn't see the laughing face?

3 hours ago,  coorslite21 said: 

Good discussion....

Are you sure Putin is a practicing Catholic????????  As far as I know, practicing Catholics are not allowed to kill people.  😂

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So you didn't see the laughing face?

3 hours ago,  coorslite21 said: 

Good discussion....

Nope....missed the emoji....although I have used them......I'm a little too old school for them and really pay little attention to them......words carry power in my world!

Back on topic.....I am not a Putin fan.....and IMO he is in the same category as the US MSM....

I am more confident in how full of crap the US MSM is than Putin is.....Putin isn't destroying the US.......

The MSM and Social media are leading the charge in that venture....JMO.    CL

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 5

I'm wondering if Biden and all is concerned on what information could be exposed by Russia.. Maybe he gives a silent nod agreement to Putin to enter his 'limited' war, in return silence on certain matters..Also would be beneficial to distract our country from all the disasters going on here and produce a so called united country.. My opinion but I've learned that there are so many layers we aren't privy too.. Why? Because we used to have a 'Press' with a conscience that would be our 'Eyes'..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1