Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Coming Days. Articles Suggests It's Imminent.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

All suggests everything is Imminent.

Treat as rumors.  Not varafied.  You opine.

Mike Cottrell:   [via PDK] 

The word I am getting since yesterday is that the hierarchy at the very top is saying this is “Imminent” …I have been hearing words like this for a long time...but, last week was very interesting as we got more and more things that led us to believe this was about to happen...So I am excited because I see a lot of things happening that will cause this to occur.  It will take place on its own accord.  They can pull the plug or push the button at any time…events are converging where they need to flip the switch…and its going to be soon.

Bruce:   [via WiserNow]  

Iraq has said that they have a new Iraqi dinar and a new rate – they are going to bring that information out as well as their new government – their new Prime Minister and President – on Saturday – they are going to...announce their new structured government – their new dinar and new rate - all of that on Saturday...if Iraq does...they are ready to go boom boom boom – they are trading internationally...they would probably start their trading on Sunday – their first business day...We have been told from two separate sources unrelated – that we should receive our notifications...over the weekend...I am excited about the possibility of this weekend

MarkZ   [via PDK]   ..

.Redemption center staff have a “on call” weekend. They are not officially “in” this weekend...News was again all over the place last night.  We need to keep the faith guys, and not lose hope. We are close to the end and will cross it together.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Well, Saturday has come and gone in Iraq. Nuttin' happened. Tomorrow the parking lots need to be cleared for all the super bowl partiers. Not to be confused with the RI/RV partiers. 😉 🤣 

I am sure there will be an RV or two in the parking lot at SOFI Stadium, but not the RV we  would like to see.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

There is an article that came out a few days ago. The author was a former deputy on the financial committee, basically saying no RV/RI till August or September 2022! If this guy does know what he is talking about, I’m afraid 2022 is another dead year! Hopefully this guy is full $h!+! We will know in a month of how this thing is going to shake out! JMHO !  😡

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, Artitech said:

There is an article that came out a few days ago. The author was a former deputy on the financial committee, basically saying no RV/RI till August or September 2022! If this guy does know what he is talking about, I’m afraid 2022 is another dead year! Hopefully this guy is full $h!+! We will know in a month of how this thing is going to shake out! JMHO !  😡

I think by end of march to be honest, then if not by then next year

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Folks, let's not get too excited. We have had several (if not  many) exciting situations in the past that ended in disappointment. Just let this thing play out. Excitement is nice, but the disappointment can be harmful. Patience is the key..... or else you will become a "patient". This, coming from an 83 years young grizzled veteran of disappointments. 

Heed what Ron always sats, "REMEMBER, NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL HAOOEN"..... Great advice !

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 6

Just now, yendor said:

Folks, let's not get too excited. We have had several (if not  many) exciting situations in the past that ended in disappointment. Just let this thing play out. Excitement is nice, but the disappointment can be harmful. Patience is the key..... or else you will become a "patient". This, coming from an 83 years young grizzled veteran of disappointments. 

Heed what Ron always sats, "REMEMBER, NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL HAOOEN"..... Great advice !

HAPPEN..... (I hit thew wrong key ....lol)

9 minutes ago, yendor said:

i have been patience for a long time, will never sell, but we all need hope

• Pow! 3