Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TREE SHALL LIVE - Dutch Sheets - GiveHIM15 * 2/10/2022 - Direction

ronscarpa

February 10, 2022

(Before I share today’s post I want to issue a correction for yesterday‘s post. In paragraph four, I said that the word “covenant” is in the Declaration of Independence. Since I had referenced the Declaration of Independence already in the paragraph, one of my proofers assumed I was still talking about this document, and changed the word “declaration” to “Declaration of Independence.” I was not referring to that. I was referencing the statement made by Robert Hunt at Cape Henry in 1607. He used the word “covenant” in his declaration. I did not catch this late last night until I was actually recording the post, nor did my proofer. This is now corrected in the written post at GiveHim15.com.)

THE TREE SHALL LIVE

Yesterday I began discussing a significant dream given to our friend, Gina Gholston. Here is the dream again:

“I dreamed I was with some prayer leaders, including Dutch Sheets. We walked through a field of tall grass and noticed a hill in front of us. This caught our attention because it was the only hill around us. The rest of the land was a level, grassy field.

“On the top of the hill was a huge, very old, beautiful tree. We were so captivated by this tree that we decided to climb the hill to get a closer look. The tree was the only thing on the hill, and its canopy was so large that shade from it covered the entire hill. The ground around the tree was level, and the grass was tall and thick.

“We were in awe of this beautiful tree, amazed at the size of the trunk and the massive expanse of its canopy. As we walked around the tree, looking up into the branches, someone tripped over what appeared to be a root protruding out of the ground. All of a sudden, these ‘roots’ appeared everywhere. Where there had been tall, thick grass, now there was no grass, and these ‘roots’ were laying all over the top of the ground. They had not been there when we first arrived. We were very puzzled by this, so I walked over and looked at one of them more closely.

“As I did, I could see that the ‘root’ was moving. The movement had not been obvious until I looked more closely. I motioned for my friend to come to where I was standing, and whispered to her, ‘Watch this!’ We both could clearly see the ‘root’ was moving.

“I walked over to Dutch and said, ‘These are not roots; they’re the backbones of demons. They are alive and are eating the root system of this beautiful tree.’ The demons didn’t realize we could see them, but their backbones were exposed and we could see their movements.

“I then asked the prayer leaders, ‘What should we do about this?’

“Dutch replied, ‘I know what to do!’ He stepped away for a moment and then returned carrying a perfectly carved wooden staff.

“Someone asked, ‘What is that?’

“I knew what he held and said, ‘This is a staff that has been carved from an old tamarisk tree. Tamarisks are evergreens.’

“Dutch nodded his head yes. He then handed the staff to me, and I walked over to one of the demon backbones. I struck it with the evergreen staff and, as I did, the demon vanished. I could physically hear the sound ‘poof;’ and it was gone. I began walking from ‘root’ to ‘root’ hitting them with the evergreen staff. I then looked at the other prayer leaders and noticed that they all now had staffs in their hands made from evergreens. They, too, were using the staffs to destroy the demons. Together, we shattered every demon and saved the tree.”

End of dream.

The large, beautiful tree high on the hill, surrounded by green grass, obviously represents America. Our nation has long been referred to as, “a city on a hill,” spoken of frequently by our nation’s founders and leaders. No less than 13 Presidents have used this phrase in referencing America. “‘A City upon a Hill’ is a phrase derived from the teaching of Salt and Light in Jesus's Sermon on the Mount (from Matthew 5:14). In a modern context, it is used in United States politics to refer to America acting as a "beacon of hope" for the world.(1)

“This scripture was cited at the end of Puritan John Winthrop's lecture or treatise, ‘A Model of Christian Charity’ delivered on March 21, 1630, at Holyrood Church in Southampton before his first group of Massachusetts Bay colonists embarked on the ship Arbella to settle Boston.(2)(3) In quoting Matthew's Gospel (5:14) in which Jesus warns, ‘a city on a hill cannot be hid,’ Winthrop warned his fellow Puritans that their new community would be ‘as a city upon a hill, the eyes of all people are upon us,’ meaning, if the Puritans failed to uphold their covenant with God, then their sins and errors would be exposed for all the world to see: ‘So that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work we have undertaken and so cause Him to withdraw His present help from us, we shall be made a story and a byword through the world.’”(4)

Could any warning have been more poignant and more true? The green grass around the tree represents the blessing and prosperity of God (Psalm 23:2). America has been blessed and exalted for centuries under God’s favor and blessings. In the dream, however, the green pastures had already disappeared and the roots were now being destroyed. It doesn’t take an arborist to know that a tree can still look and seem healthy for some time, even when the roots have begun to die.

America is on life-support. Our covenant roots are dying. No honest person can deny this truth. Many in our government are dishonest, much of our education system is a joke, our financial health is hanging by a thread, our first and most fundamental right - freedom of speech - is being stolen, we kill our babies, the family unit has been decimated, we don’t know male from female, college professors are stating that pedophilia is healthy, kindergartners are being taught that they can change their gender, our president is mentally challenged and the laughingstock of the world, our history is being revised, and the church - God’s remedy for these evils - has become weak and a subculture, rather than being salt and light. Sadly, the list could go on. To state that the grass is no longer green and the roots of the tree are dying is an understatement of monumental proportions.

Demons, in the dream, previously hidden underground and thinking they were still hidden, could now be seen destroying the roots of this great tree. This is such an accurate and horrifying portrayal of what is occurring in America! Through sin, compromise, lies, and deception, demons are destroying America’s godly roots. People are being used, of course, but the real cause behind America’s demise is demonic. While we must work to stop the plans and attempts of those attempting to destroy our nation, these attempts will fail if we don’t deal with the spiritual, demonic source.

In the dream, their activity was exposed. God has been and continues to expose the corruption and evil in America. Many leaders have been saying this would occur. When the 2020 election was not turned around as so many hoped, I (one of many) began sensing and saying, “This delay is to bring exposure of the evil at work in America.” I knew God would now reveal evil, corruption, lies, and devious intentions. I didn’t foresee the absolute stupidity that would also be revealed. I’m not trying to be insulting or mean-spirited. There simply is no other way to describe many of the mindsets and plans manifesting in America. Many people are revealing themselves to be fools.

In the dream, government didn’t save the tree roots. They cannot do so. Once the demonic activity is destroyed, government can be reformed and then be part of rebuilding our nation. But only prayer can save the roots. Church activities and programs, great preaching and teaching, evangelism programs and Bible studies; government leaders, actions and programs, better laws; changes in our education system; an honest media; these are all needed but none of it can save America. Please hear me: only God, through the power of prayer, including spiritual warfare, can save America. We must have a resurrection!

And then the staffs appeared in the dream. Tamarisk tree staffs. The tamarisk tree is an evergreen. I posted about this yesterday. Evergreens symbolize covenant, just as they did in the life of Abraham and other cultures. Washington placed an evergreen tree on the Appeal To Heaven flag. God could not be more clear. America must return to her covenant roots. The praying church must war by decreeing and declaring God’s covenantal purposes for us. When we say what God says it is a powerful weapon against the enemy. Our words carry spiritual power. Speak and declare His written word, of course. Nothing is more powerful than His words given to us in scripture. But also declare the declarations and decrees made by our early founders and leaders, as we have spoken about in the previous two posts.

Teach them to your children. Pastors should preach about our godly roots and purpose as a nation! BOLDLY! And yes, godly government leaders should quote these statements about God and our purpose as a nation, about our dependence on Him, of His influence in our founding - every chance they get. This is one of the weapons that will release the power needed to overcome the demonic onslaught. We should fill the heavens over America with these decrees.

Let’s do so now.

Pray with me:

America was raised up by God to be a city on a hill, a beacon of light to all nations.

America was called to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to all nations of the earth.

America is one nation, under God. We have put our trust in Him and no other. We have no king but Jesus.

The “Laws of Nature and of Nature's God;” an appeal to the “Supreme Judge of the world;” “the Creator;” and “divine Providence” are all in our Declaration of Independence. We decree that, as a part of this legal document that birthed our nation, they remain true today. We declare them into the atmosphere of America!

Leviticus 25:10 is on the Liberty Bell: “Proclaim liberty throughout the land to all the inhabitants thereof.” This verse, describing Christ as America’s jubilee Redeemer, rang out at our birth, announcing our faith and our destiny. We declare its message over America again today: Christ is our Redeemer! Proclaiming His message is our purpose!

America is in covenant with God, He keeps covenant and mercy, and AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

1. Squiers, A. (2018). The Politics of the Sacred in America: The Role of Civil Religion in Political Practice. New York: Springer. p. 62-63. ISBN 978-3-319-68870-1.

2. Bremer, Francis, J., John Winthrop: America's Forgotten Founding Father, Oxford University Press, 2005, p. 171.

3. Winthrop, John, The Journal of John Winthrop, 1630-1649, Harvard University Press, 1996, p.1 note 1.

4. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_upon_a_Hill

• Like 1