Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Noontime Opinions @ 1:05 PM CST - 2/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26   [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report ] FIREFLY:  The  CBI is telling us that it is their priority to change the exchange rate back to the previous rate.   ...if they were going to move back to 1190 they would not be waiting for any seating of the government.  They would just go back to the program rate 1190.  This alone says something is up...it seems that they are going back to the 'glory days' not to the program rate.  FRANK:  Mathematically it will not work at 1190 so yeah they're talking about the 'glory days' rates....

** Samson  Article: "The growth of hard currency reserves in Iraq to more than 64 billion dollars Quote: "Iraq’s reserves of hard currency, which includes the cash currency of the dollar, the euro, sterling and other other foreign currencies, in addition to the gold reserves amounted to more than 64 billion dollars,” noting that “there is a continuous growth in these reserves are hard currency."

** Pimpy  Article: "The growth of hard currency reserves in Iraq to more than 64 billion dollars"  That little booger needs to continue to grow that's for sure.  The more that grows the stronger the currency because this is part of what gives the dinar its value.

** Mnt Goat ...In the summer of 2019 the Al-Kazemi government formed the “White Paper” which was published in the fall of 2019 in the midst of serious protests against the corruption...Then citizens presented a list of demands and so far they are following these demands and reforms. One of these demands is the project to delete the zeros and then to reinstate the currency. This is directly stated in the White Paper...It is just a matter of time and I believe this is the time...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

I couldn’t read lips due to their masks, but my limited grasp of Arabic, coupled with the inspirational/epic odyssey music and their Iraqi Air Force plane seemed to suggest, good things coming… partnership with the people. The only thing missing was the big Inflatable TV screens to educate the public about the glory days and currency…. How Am I doin?! 😂😂😂

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I couldn’t read lips due to their masks, but my limited grasp of Arabic, coupled with the inspirational/epic odyssey music and their Iraqi Air Force plane seemed to suggest, good things coming… partnership with the people. The only thing missing was the big Inflatable TV screens to educate the public about the glory days and currency…. How Am I doin?! 😂😂😂

Just real info … instead of the daily crap… 🤣🤣

• Haha 2