Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zimbabwe

bigtex

On 2/8/2022 at 12:18 PM, bigtex said:

Does the news from Zimbabwe that they are not going to tie their money to the dollar in the future effect the dinar and the rv?

My first thought, upon reading your question just now, was "The Great Reset" that we hear about.  I think no country is going to tie their money to the dollar when this happens.  They talk about "One World Government" and "You will own nothing and be happy".  I think the whole world is in for scary times if this crazy plan succeeds.

On 2/13/2022 at 1:34 PM, Floridian said:

My first thought, upon reading your question just now, was "The Great Reset" that we hear about.  I think no country is going to tie their money to the dollar when this happens.  They talk about "One World Government" and "You will own nothing and be happy".  I think the whole world is in for scary times if this crazy plan succeeds.

"The Great Reset" has failed. The "Global Currency Reset" is in play. We are waiting on certain events to take place, not certain dates. 

Keep an eye on the Queen. BIG news coming on Clinton's. 

Get your popcorn 🍿  ready!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

"The Great Reset" has failed. The "Global Currency Reset" is in play. We are waiting on certain events to take place, not certain dates. 

Keep an eye on the Queen. BIG news coming on Clinton's. 

Get your popcorn 🍿  ready!

Isn't that the same thing - "The Great Reset" and the "Global Currency Reset"?  One world currency, right?

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Isn't that the same thing - "The Great Reset" and the "Global Currency Reset"?  One world currency, right?

No. Two different resets.

The Great Reset -

Deepstate NWO plan. Bigger communist govt,

Debts wiped out, we own nothing, they control everything. One World currency.

GCR -

White hats, power back to the people. Debts wiped out, asset backed currency, less government. Back to common law. Countries maintain sovereignty. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

No. Two different resets.

The Great Reset -

Deepstate NWO plan. Bigger communist govt,

Debts wiped out, we own nothing, they control everything. One World currency.

GCR -

White hats, power back to the people. Debts wiped out, asset backed currency, less government. Back to common law. Countries maintain sovereignty. 

Oh, okay thanks.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rochester said:

I know nothing about GCR, but that never stopped me from offering an opinion. Would require many people to go to jail. 

Rochester,

I read this, this morning, and sent to my family:

The Great Reset of Life as We Know It

The (Bill and Melinda) Gates Foundation, through its funding of the WEF (World Economic Forum), also plays an important role in The Great Reset, which was officially unveiled during a WEF summit in May 2020. As reported by The Defender, the Great Reset:20

“... is a vision for transferring the world into a totalitarian and authoritarian surveillance state manipulated by technocrats to manage traumatized populations, to shift wealth upward, and serve the interests of elite billionaire oligarchs.”

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Rochester said:

I know nothing about GCR, but that never stopped me from offering an opinion. Would require many people to go to jail. 

Correct, there is over 500,000 sealed indictments (globally) that are currently being tried in closed court sessions. When the time is right, arrests will be made. I know "crimes against Humanity" and "election fraud" will be the majority of those indictments but I believe wall street and top bankers are included too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Rochester,

I read this, this morning, and sent to my family:

The Great Reset of Life as We Know It

The (Bill and Melinda) Gates Foundation, through its funding of the WEF (World Economic Forum), also plays an important role in The Great Reset, which was officially unveiled during a WEF summit in May 2020. As reported by The Defender, the Great Reset:20

“... is a vision for transferring the world into a totalitarian and authoritarian surveillance state manipulated by technocrats to manage traumatized populations, to shift wealth upward, and serve the interests of elite billionaire oligarchs.”

Nice find, fits exactly to what I have found.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

A great deal of differing info on the Zimbabwe currency.

Odd that the former Rhodesia, a resource wealthy country, could go through the hyperinflation  they experienced.  (That's what a corrupt government can do)

The older trillion dollar notes have been replaced...an have been thought to be worthless....years ago I purchased a grouping of the 100 trillion notes for 3 bucks a piece.....

Oddly these are now collector items, or being bought by speculators....

Not all of these notes are the same......selling now for between $300-$10,000 each.....so if you have any you might do some research.    CL