Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Important Dates To Watch Out For In Dinarland.

Luigi1

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I don’t  think I need more than 90 minutes… 🥳💰😁

Sounds possible. To be clear, what I ment with my reply is basically what ronscarpa said above . 90 days, yeah right . It's not like they are trying to get rid of Sadam notes here my friends . Their just trying to increase the value of their currency In a manor that does not destroy their domestic and International economic abilities. Why go thru 20 + years of this crud, work hard to payoff UN sanctions, so they can again trade their currency internationally,  and then turn around and screw those who possess their currency if only to put some velocity behind the IQD during that rough 20 something year period ? I am talking countries,  as well as individuals like us ; worldwide . Also, do not take 90 seconds to cash in once this pops nicely. Take at least 30-90 days to interview 6 CPA's, 6 Tax & Estate Planning Attorneys, and 6 Wealth Managers . Choose the best of the best that will help you LEGALLY pay the smallest amount possible; State and Federally. Do not forget also that Platinum Members will be receiving contacts in these areas from DV that have been pre-pared by Sir Adam. Though I am not personally aware of how exactly Adam has broken these catagories and costs down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’m married to a tax attorney who has been practicing since 1981. He has been researching and working on our plan for 11 years now,  I trust him 👍🏻💰 

Can we get an inkling from you about what his "plan" might be? Just asking.

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I still believe we will see the collapse of deepstate, markets, rising of citizens/riots and trumps return before we get our blessing.. things are definitely shaping up on all of those things currently and I believe all of those will happen at or around the same time. Hold the line patriots and trust the plan!

Info I'm hearing currently makes me believe we are as far out as end of June beginning of July but markets tend to collapse in the Fall season so we will see what happens. 

yep and thats tipped for march...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’m married to a tax attorney who has been practicing since 1981. He has been researching and working on our plan for 11 years now,  I trust him 👍🏻💰

Then you won't have to worry about NY Kevin's "666" plan!!

Just kidding Kevin!!!

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, yendor said:

Can we get an inkling from you about what his "plan" might be? Just asking.

I really couldn’t explain the details because it’s way beyond my interest or understanding (taxes really bore me 😆) I do know we’re setting up a trust, and probably treating it as a currency exchange and not income. Details have changed many, many times over the last 11 years due to the tax laws constantly changing every year. They are even talking about changing tax laws retroactively for 2021 even though many people have already filed this year. Its all going to come down to what the current laws are when this thing finally happens! Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, like I said, I leave it all up to him so I don’t have to think about it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I really couldn’t explain the details because it’s way beyond my interest or understanding (taxes really bore me 😆) I do know we’re setting up a trust, and probably treating it as a currency exchange and not income. Details have changed many, many times over the last 11 years due to the tax laws constantly changing every year. They are even talking about changing tax laws retroactively for 2021 even though many people have already filed this year. Its all going to come down to what the current laws are when this thing finally happens! Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, like I said, I leave it all up to him so I don’t have to think about it. 

That's what I have felt  all along..... We don't know just how this corrupted government will act or react if this RV ever comes. Lord help us if the Biden handlers are in office if or when it  happens. We might not be safe even if we were living on the moon.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

You know a business deal . Or at least if such arrangements as yours, what would the cost range be for me/us ? Curious.

I run this by him and ask. If I can figure out how to send a private message on here, I can send you his contact info and you can ask him all your questions. Like I said, some things will probably depend on exactly when this happens and what the current tax laws will be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, yendor said:

That's what I have felt  all along..... We don't know just how this corrupted government will act or react if this RV ever comes. Lord help us if the Biden handlers are in office if or when it  happens. We might not be safe even if we were living on the moon.

Maybe Biden and his ilk we be using those newly purchased crack pipes! He could put out a public service on u tube, then He could hire ole Hunter to show everyone how to use those government issue crack pipes! They have a big stash of crack down here in Texas at one their drug warehouses! They could have the FBI bring them a C 130 load to that old White House and hand out free samples with the crack pipe! As Hunter the instructor for all those dope heads in DC! I really think ole Joe is using ole hunters pipe and stash! JMHO! 🤠

• Haha 5

I'm following Artitech's timeline

5 hours ago, screwball said:

well I am hearing march or april for reset

I'm following Artitech's timeline ...1st quarter 2022....even Adam said in his statement...

it could happen quickly......Hopeful for February if the UN gets Iraq Officially out of Chapter VII...

Don't know if they did it yet.....But this feels we are right there.....Let's go Iraq!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

I'm following Artitech's timeline

I'm following Artitech's timeline ...1st quarter 2022....even Adam said in his statement...

it could happen quickly......Hopeful for February if the UN gets Iraq Officially out of Chapter VII...

Don't know if they did it yet.....But this feels we are right there.....Let's go Iraq!!

yep they could be right

• Upvote 3