Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Movie- "2000 Mules" Video evidence of Election Fraud.

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Soon?

Crooked courts don't let evidence in.

Damaged food plants take time to repair.

We are running out of time before violence is the answer.

I know God has a plan. I am ready for the Sh*t to hit the proverbial rotating mass.

I don't believe the plan is time based, I believe it based on events.. certain events must take place before the next step can begin.. I agree with your assessment, we might need violence to take place before we get to our destination.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 4/25/2022 at 2:08 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Soon?

Crooked courts don't let evidence in.

Damaged food plants take time to repair.

We are running out of time before violence is the answer.

I know God has a plan. I am ready for the Sh*t to hit the proverbial rotating mass.

Filed yesterday 4/25/22

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638.97.0.pdf

This is unbelievable!  Last week, I paid $20 to watch the "Premier" of the above movie on Saturday, May 7th.  Actually, $22.45 including fees.  Today, it's free?????  Lesson learned!  That's the last time I'll pay to watch a "Premier".

Anyway, everybody should watch it.   And now that we know what happened, what are we gonna do about it?  How can we get our crooked politicians to do something and throw Brandon out, and restore Trump to the office of President?  Trump won the election and he should be President.  Biden is a fraud.  It makes me furious!  It's like we're living in a 3rd world country.

Americans just can't let this slide.  Our country is going to hell with Brandon at the helm.  Does anyone have an idea as to our best course of action?

• Pow! 9

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I get a neg for sarcasm.  Wow. 

Sorry, that was me.  I took the "neg" off.  I didn't realize it was sarcasm until I went back a page and read the rest of your posts.  Please forgive me.  I'm just so incensed over what's happened to our country.  When I think of my grandchildren's future growing up in America today, it scares the hell out of me.  I feel so powerless against so many crooked politicians. 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

53 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I get a neg for sarcasm.  Wow. 

It was removed.

41 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sorry, that was me.  I took the "neg" off.  I didn't realize it was sarcasm until I went back a page and read the rest of your posts.  Please forgive me.  I'm just so incensed over what's happened to our country.  When I think of my grandchildren's future growing up in America today, it scares the hell out of me.  I feel so powerless against so many crooked politicians. 

I hear you. So frustrating. The courts have been turned political for so long. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

This is unbelievable!  Last week, I paid $20 to watch the "Premier" of the above movie on Saturday, May 7th.  Actually, $22.45 including fees.  Today, it's free?????  Lesson learned!  That's the last time I'll pay to watch a "Premier".

Anyway, everybody should watch it.   And now that we know what happened, what are we gonna do about it?  How can we get our crooked politicians to do something and throw Brandon out, and restore Trump to the office of President?  Trump won the election and he should be President.  Biden is a fraud.  It makes me furious!  It's like we're living in a 3rd world country.

Americans just can't let this slide.  Our country is going to hell with Brandon at the helm.  Does anyone have an idea as to our best course of action?

Sir,

I did the same thing but it's not a lesson for me.

The individuals involved still have to eat and will more than likely be citified by their opponents as they are not anonymous keyboard warriors any more.

I knew this and treated it as a donation of my support.

It may or may not get the traction it deserves but without these individuals, NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN is guaranteed.

Look at it as helping in the ways we can.

Have a great day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

Sir,

I did the same thing but it's not a lesson for me.

The individuals involved still have to eat and will more than likely be citified by their opponents as they are not anonymous keyboard warriors any more.

I knew this and treated it as a donation of my support system" rel="">support.

It may or may not get the traction it deserves but without these individuals, NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN is guaranteed.

Look at it as helping in the ways we can.

Have a great day.

Thanks CaptainBVI.  That's a good way to look at it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

15th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Voting Rights (1870)

refer to caption

Citation: The House Joint Resolution Proposing the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, December 7, 1868; Enrolled Acts and Resolutions of Congress, 1789-1999; General Records of the United States Government; Record Group 11; National Archives

View All Pages in the National Archives Catalog

View Transcript

Passed by Congress February 26, 1869, and ratified February 3, 1870, the 15th Amendment granted African American men the right to vote.

Fortieth Congress of the United States of America;

At the third Session, Begun and held at the city of Washington, on Monday, the seventh day of December, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-eight.

A Resolution Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, (two-thirds of both Houses concurring) that the following article be proposed to the legislature of the several States as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States which, when ratified by three-fourths of said legislatures shall be valid as part of the Constitution, namely:

Article XV.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude

Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/15th-amendment

My opinion is the 15th Amendment is far more reaching that just race equality in voting. The key item is, "vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State".

Make no mistake, voting rights is an equality for all races in accordance with the original intent.

The specific issue is the wording that extends beyond race whether or not it was intended as for race equality in voting. Sure, "any State" could mean a State of The United States Of America whereas the rights accorded to The United States Of America Citizens are exclusive of the views, edicts, or intents of Foreign States.

The unequivocal denial of the vote of all United States Citizens for their respective candidate in aggregate is an issue deep at the heart of all The United States Of America Patriots.

Having votes counted overseas is a treasonous act left to the manipulation of non The United States Of America individuals (criminals to be hunted down and exterminated for circumventing The United States Of America due process).

So, where is Congress in enforcing the 15th Amendment as noted in Section 2 of the 15th Amendment?

So, OK, I'll be honest here. I DESPISE THE MAN MIKE PENCE FOR HIS ACTIONS IN NOT SENDING THE QUESIONABLE VOTES BACK TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATE LEGISLATURES FOR FEDERAL AND STATE LEGISLATIVE ACTIONS.

I still am bewildered that no action was taken with the rife 2016 elections. Then the 2018 mid term elections. When we had a chance at overturning the corruption in the 2020 elections, those who seemed to be The United States Of America Patriots Patriots became "neutralized" and "inactive".

My hopes for adequately accurate key elections are very low right now. There are likely far smarter and far more powerful individuals (as measely as I am) on top of things. I just wish I knew how to support them. I suspect their answer is for me to just stay out of the way since they can AND will take care of it.

Until then...............................

I'll keep my powder dry.

For further implications, prior to the 15th Amendment, there was a 3/5ths clause:

The three-fifths clause remained in force until the post-Civil War 13th Amendment freed all enslaved people in the United States, the 14th amendment gave them full citizenship, and the 15th Amendment granted black men the right to vote.

https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/events-african-american-history/three-fifths-clause-united-states-constitution-1787/

So, IF my vote is less that 1, what does that make me???!!!

Yeah, THAT's right....................

A Slave TO WHAT, PRAY TELL???!!!

AND...........................................

THE USEFUL IDIOTS AS SELF ASCRIBED ELITES GET A 1.25+???!!!

AIN'T HAPPENING!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

We need to stay on track here.....there was a fee....as costs were incurred to make the film.....

The film needs to be seen by everyone...and at $20 bucks a pop it would have been an issue.....

So several large pac's came in to off set the costs and create some profit..  

What should we do?....give the free links to everyone you know....

I promote the big brother is watching aspect.....and the concept of how the murder of an 8 year old was handled using the same surveillance protocols that were used to produce this film.. Have them watch the first 10 minutes.....they'll be hooked!  CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Election fraud is a felony.

There is both visual and physical evidence that crimes were committed.

If someone robs a store and there is video evidence of the event they ID the individual and at the very least question them. Wondering how the DOJ will handle this?

I've sent a correspondence to my representatives demanding this be pursued...if you don't have election integrity in the States you really don't have a Country.......kind of like having a secure border....another fail!

Get involved....nothing ever changes if everyone just sits around complaining...

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Election fraud is a felony.

There is both visual and physical evidence that crimes were committed.

If someone robs a store and there is video evidence of the event they ID the individual and at the very least question them. Wondering how the DOJ will handle this?

I've sent a correspondence to my representatives demanding this be pursued...if you don't have election integrity in the States you really don't have a Country.......kind of like having a secure border....another fail!

Get involved....nothing ever changes if everyone just sits around complaining...

CL

YES!  Congressman!  Why didn't I think of that?  I'll send him the movie right now, ask him to watch and do something about it.

Thanks for the suggestion.  😊

Ya know, I may not be getting rich from the Dinar, but I'm sure getting a lot of knowledge from all you good folks on this board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

43 minutes ago, Floridian said:

YES!  Congressman!  Why didn't I think of that?  I'll send him the movie right now, ask him to watch and do something about it.

Thanks for the suggestion.  😊

Ya know, I may not be getting rich from the Dinar, but I'm sure getting a lot of knowledge from all you good folks on this board.

Don't forget your Senators....ask them for a response with their plan of action...   CL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Here’s exactly why 2,000 Mules is absolutely devastating: a thread…

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1522034716840452096.html

2/ Basically: What are the odds? “What are the odds of WHAT, Annie?” Well, they started with, let’s say a green dot. This green dot was one cell phone. This cell phone visited a ballot drop-off box. “Well, what’s so strange about THAT, Annie?” I’ll tell you what. 

3/ That one green dot visited that box more than once on more than one day. “Well, come on! Maybe he has elderly parents or something. He’s a helper!” Ok, but what if I told you he visited MORE than one box on MORE than one day? “Now, Annie. You’re just being cynical!” Am I? Ok. 

4/ What if I told you this green dot visited a non-profit before he went to those boxes?

Have I got your attention now?

Good.

This green dot was tracked going to multiple non-profits then going to multiple drop-boxes on multiple days.

“Now now DON’T BE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!” 

5/ Ok. Let’s say we crunch the data ONLY for green dots that did this like… 5x. Round-trips from non-profits to multiple drop-boxes on multiple days. THERE IS NO BENIGN EXPLANATION for that. ESPECIALLY when PUBLIC VIDEO shows these drops made WELL AFTER MIDNIGHT.

With me? 

6/ So it’s JUST the high-rollers, ok? And let’s be conservative and say each drop was only 3 votes, even though there’s LITERALLY *4 MILLION* MINUTES of video showing WAY MORE, on average.

Oh - and one more thing: all of a sudden all these mules started wearing gloves. Why? 

7 / DAY AFTER someone in Arizona got caught BY FINGERPRINTS on the ballots, it started.

Benign explanation. I DARE YOU.

Ok. So the math.

If you just do the high-rollers, 3 states flip to Trump. If you just go one COMPLETELY REASONABLE notch down, Trump WON.

GO SEE #2000Mules 
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4