Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CANADIAN TRUCKERS SHUT DOWN BORDER

I hope they can hold strong and non of them waver/give in to the heat that will come upon them. Brave they are I hope our Truckers do the same only in larger Talley. Actuall we the people should join them and make it peaceful and you know dems are going to have there private army trying to cause troubles just as they did Jan 6.. The pathetic ANTIFA and BLM solders of the dems and George Soros.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 3

15 hours ago, Martin777 said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ldBJI0eda1yx/

Soros is behind the canada envoy.  Beware 

I don’t think so, he backs criminals like BLM and ANTIFA those are facts. I think this clip is propaganda to make those truckers look bad. I suppose he is behind those truckers who are going to stand up her in the USA also!!

Beware of left wing propaganda.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

When I saw the video yesterday talking about people standing up for freedom and basically calling them terrorists I was furious. 

But as the political MORON was bragging about the police action and then claiming even stronger response, I knew that it's just a matter of time before the police say "to Hell with this". 

Most police want to live free also. This event is going to explode worldwide. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 2/6/2022 at 3:43 PM, Martin777 said:

Get ready for food shortages and it will all be blamed on the truckers.  

Soros and his kind play both sides. 

Why wasn't it taxi drivers or bus drivers who started the convoy. 

Food shortages are communists greatest weapon. control the food and you control the people .

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2022 at 3:43 PM, Martin777 said:

fr33dom-psy-op-evil.jpg

At first, I thought that this Psy-Op was so obvious that I wouldn’t have to write about it. But alas, diet-woke lukewarm truthers and anti-vaxxers swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. The original groups on social media have fundraisers that have raised million of dollars from gullible people. Some will go to the truckers, and the rest to Freemason “charity”, but none to all the businesses that will have to close due to empty shelves. And some people are even starting up groups and fund-raisers on social media for their own country to join. Although some people might be that stupid, it surely has to be freemason shills and controlled opposition, playing on the emotions of gullible people.

At a first glance, it might look as a good thing. Yeah, they’re doing a strike against vaccine mandates and other fascist government crap. Sure, but never forget that they always control both sides. That is called Controlled Opposition. No movement will be allowed unless they control it. It is that simple. 

The Jesuit’s foot soldiers, the Freemasons, are heavily involved in everything in society, and especially the government, all its branches including unions and the higher-ups in every large company.

Always ask yourself these simple questions.

1. Who will benefit from this?
If you can’t think of an immediate answer, it will come to you as you continue down the list. Here’s a hint though, it’s always the ruling elite and their henchmen, or it would be stopped dead in its tracks before it even started.

2. Who will be hurt by this?
This should be obvious! Ten of thousands of trucks. That is a lot of goods deliveries that will never reach its destination. Well, the big global companies own by the elite has their own trucks and delivery system. So, that is a lot of small business owners missing out on deliveries. Not to mention local businesses selling food. Empty shelves. No income. And people might even have to go hungry and be without essentials. The perfect teaser of what is to come when the economy finally collapses. And this is why it is so darn obvious that the whole strike is organized by the enemy, by freemasons following orders from the Jesuits.

So, at first glance, this “movement” seems to be for a good cause, but if you take one second to use your brain and look at the consequences, it is not! Jobs and services that are crucial for society, for living, and for the people should never go on strike or play the game of the ruling elite. If you want to protest, rally your own troops in cities or choose workers that are not important for the livelihood of small businesses and ordinary people. Also, big protests like these that are a ‘danger’ to society can be a trigger to mobilize and put military in place and also make it easier to use military action in the future (Emergency Measures Act) – as in a police state. It’s also an incentive to replace truck drivers with Tesla’s new auto-driven trucks (the Tesla Semi and Roadster.) So, the poor truck drivers fooled into participating could end up terminating their own jobs – not to mention the extreme fuel costs for those involved (who is paying for that?) They always have hidden agendas for everything they do. If you can not see this simple logic, you have been severely brainwashed and dumbed down!

Also, the symbolism should be more than enough to make even the diet-woke pay attention. Freedom has the double ‘ee’ as in the Freemasonic ’33.’ And ‘Freedom’ sums to ‘66’ and reduces ‘33’. 66 is what ‘Number of the Beast’ reduces to. That is why the evil forces love to hijack and control ‘freedom’ movements.

fr33dom-psy-op-evil.jpg

First, their logotype they use on social media was made by Mobile Marketing, as in MM, as in ‘33’ when flipped. Classic sign of a Freemasonic company. The logo itself has the typical circle formed by three sixes, just like Google Chrome and so many other graphical logotypes. So, there is your 666, or ‘Number of the Beast’ right in your face. And a double at that, since ‘freedom’ sums to 66 as well.
It also has the ‘Dove of Freedom’ symbol made in black and red (like the devil), we will get to the dove in a minute.

As for Gematria, ‘Freedom Convoy,’ reduces to ‘56’ and ’70,’ the two most important numbers in the whole staged and fake pandemic.

fr33dom-convoy-56-70.png

Freedom Convoy = 56 & 70
Dove of Freedom = 56 & 70 (there you go! The symbol on their logo)
Coronavirus = 56 & 70
Covid Vaccine = 56 & 70
Planned Virus = 56 & 70

• Thanks 1