Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Opinions @ 7:45 PM CST - 2/02/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Regular Guy Vital Brad  Community Comment: "Iraq is a sovereign country. No one is going to tell them when to revalue their currency."  The Finance Minister  FMU has the ability to decide the rate of their currency.  B.S. The IMF was the one that decommissioned their currency. They're the ones that removed them from the world market.  They have that power to bring them back on.  Iraq needs to meet qualifications that have been in the works.  If they can seat their government the Finance Minister would have that ability to set a rate based on...oil reserves and assets...This clown Brad is really a novice - only the CBI can establish the rate of the IQD. IMO they would coordinate with various ministers within the GOI before they change the rate. But, the Finance Minister cannot change the rate - he can only make recommendations to the CBI.

*** Kaperoni  Iraq will not be randomly changing the exchange rate back to some rate pre-war. Only with the success of Iraq's private sector economy can the dinar go up in value. It's not arbitrary or random and the dinar is not a lottery ticket. :confused2:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

I am counting on my IQD Lottery Ticket because I have a future Bently to pay for!  I also plan on a very expensive Bay Front Apartment in Salmiya (sp) Kuwait! And......some new solid gold golf clubs!! Get on the money train cause it is about to leave the station!

To quote Reverend Ike..."You can't lose with the stuff I use!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I agree with Ron...the CBI will be the ones to make the change.  I am very sure that unless they were unrealistic about the value that the IMF and FOREX will have a say in it, but I am sure that Iraq will come in below the true value.  JMHO!  :confused2:

• Pow! 1