Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar

Martin777

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

The Bible says to use discernment.  My meter kicked in before the first minute.  It's a 'no'. 

And why anyone would give Adam a down vote is beyond me.  Ungrateful for sure.

No worries shedagal. It was just martin777 and we all know he's a doink lol.

Neg away martin777 

pp

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Wow! I got excited at first because I have never had a notice sent to me like that. And when I saw Adam Montana it bumped up a notch. Only to be let down by this so called “pastor” fellow on the YouTube’s. 

He seriously needs help. The Bible talks about people like him. Self proclaimed prophets that say that GOD talks to them. Not since the apostles has GOD talked to any of us here on earth. That ceased a very long time ago. 

very nice to hear from you Adam. Hope all is well for you and your family and you are staying warm. Sad that our Packers did not show up to win the last game. But once being a Bengals fan, and living in the ‘nnati area, it’s nice to see them going to the big dance. And Joe Burrows is the real deal! Wait til they get a better O line and they will be contenders for several years. My opinion, Mike Brown has always been the problem. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

He seriously needs help. The Bible talks about people like him. Self proclaimed prophets that say that GOD talks to them. Not since the apostles has GOD talked to any of us here on earth. That ceased a very long time ago. 

Some would call that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

This man uses the word discernment. The Good Lord Jesus didn't make the sharpest tack in the box, but he gave me the gift of discernment. The one thing I never do is question another man's spirituality. I don't know or have I ever heard of this man,  till his video was brought to DV. I could be all wrong, hope i'm not. The dinar is not coming out at $3.00 are above! Period! Next point turning most of your paper money to silver and gold is good advice. I will add land to that also. This I know or believe there are more members here on DV, than probally any other site or dinar group, that will use this new found wealth to help a lot hurting people or causes, than any  other group out there. The Good Lord Jesus knows, I can't be the steward He wants me to be in my present financial condition. I just pray I'm alive to see the good, that can happen when the dinar does RV! Are there going to be major wrecks with some people, who come into a lot of money very quickly, SURE! This man is entitled to his belief. Do I agree with everything thing he said. NO! It is my opinion we are in a very good window of opportunity for the so called RV/RI. When it does happen, I pray we all use the gift of discernment wisely. That is the reason I hitched my wagon to Adam a long time ago! Hopefully we are close to getting of this ride! Case Closed! JMHO 🤠

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3