Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions @ 7:40 AM CST - 2/02/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** RVAlready  Article: "The Framework Announces The Move Towards Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Change The Dollar Exchange Rate"  Remember, this is just grandstanding. A few things to think on: Parliament does not set rates.  CBI does. It does not matter to us what the dinar rate is in Iraq.  The US rate will be set in accordance with treaty and 50 year oil future projections.  The CBI asserted its right as the sole authority in setting rates just a few weeks ago...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

Frank26 claims CBI is educating the citizens on the Jumbotron screens.  Can't his 'boots on the ground' take a simple picture with their cell phones to verify the fact.  Show us the evidence.  Show us the proof.  Show us the money.  It's time for Frankie to put up or shut up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

I get a big ole belly laugh when Frank postings come up on our site! From the very beginning of my time on this crazy ride (14)! This is just my thought, The only reason for all the just flat out lies about this investment is to find new marks to sell more dinar to! After all of the original investors die off, you got have new blood to sell this pie in sky deal to! We have a very short window of opportunity left for this year, to see the so called RV/RI this year! All this crap Frank and others says is happening is not true!! It’s all made up BS.  Do like I do get a big laugh and it goes to file 13! Case closed! 🤠 JMHO 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank26 claims CBI is educating the citizens on the Jumbotron screens.  Can't his 'boots on the ground' take a simple picture with their cell phones to verify the fact.  Show us the evidence.  Show us the proof.  Show us the money.  It's time for Frankie to put up or shut up.

Luigi 1, remember where you are, this is the BS section of DV. You don't need to prove anything here, just for entertainment purposes only. It's really not even entertaining anymore...lol 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

23 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I get a big ole belly laugh when Frank postings come up on our site! From the very beginning of my time on this crazy ride (14)! This is just my thought, The only reason for all the just flat out lies about this investment is to find new marks to sell more dinar to! After all of the original investors die off, you got have new blood to sell this pie in sky deal to! We have a very short window of opportunity left for this year, to see the so called RV/RI this year! All this crap Frank and others says is happening is not true!! It’s all made up BS.  Do like I do get a big laugh and it goes to file 13! Case closed! 🤠 JMHO 

Artitech,

I have also been in this crazy ride for 14 years. When I was a newbie to the site I used to get a little excited with the new bs rumors. I can't believe after all this time you can still see some of the same crap from back then. From the 800 numbers to boats at sea and beyond. ( I added the beyond) lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, Monkndad said:

Artitech,

I have also been in this crazy ride for 14 years. When I was a newbie to the site I used to get a little excited with the new bs rumors. I can't believe after all this time you can still see some of the same crap from back then. From the 800 numbers to boats at sea and beyond. ( I added the beyond) lol

I am with you Mondndad....I have also been in this for 13 yrs, and I know this is not reliable information.  Entertainment only!   I look forward to the end of this ride, but there have been a lot of guru's along the way, and I am sure as we continue on there will be more.   We just need to stay patient and focused until it is time to roll on out of the investment.  :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

We just need to stay patient and focused until it is time to roll on out of the investment.  :twothumbs:

I'm with you NWGUY ... Wait, Watch, Hope & Expect ... We know many in Iraq expect it to happen, BUT...Only GOD really knows when and if it will actually happen..! :tiphat:RON 

• Upvote 8