Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinion - Warka Bank @ 2:00 PM CDT - 1/30/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** BobTheTaxMan ***  We have found out (because I happen to have a contact in Warka that verified the information that we thought was true that) they have been pretty much shutting everything down, and the CBI is taking it over and cleaning it up.  Warka is going to come back out as Warka and is going to be in a position to do more than it has in the past... We hope that this last statement is true..! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, sgtsanders said:

I haven’t really followed the whole Warka saga. Can someone explain the significance of this if it’s true?

Short version.....Private Iraqi bank that catered to occupying Service members and Individual international citizens. (Iraqi citizens as well)

Run by a corrupt mob style family....its been closed for years and those with accounts have been unable to withdraw their funds....

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 3

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Short version.....Private Iraqi bank that catered to occupying Service members and Individual international citizens. (Iraqi citizens as well)

Run by a corrupt mob style family....its been closed for years and those with accounts have been unable to withdraw their funds....

Just wondering, has anyone gone to jail yet because of these shananagins.

• Pow! 1

I haven’t heard anything about that, (jail) yet but that doesn’t mean anything! I know several people that put money in Warka. I’m just happy my computer skills were not very good at the time or I would have lost a couple thousand to that scheme, when that was the next big scoop! I think the thinking at the time was,  for having something to do with digital dinars! I could be wrong,seems to my memory that was the reasoning for the Warka bank accounts! JMHO that money is gone! 🤠

• Thanks 2

I think the part of the purpose of the Warka account was to assist in the exchange, as I'm recalling. Make it faster, easier (allegedly). I chose not to put my dinar there because I didn't trust what was all going on over there. For once I listened to myself over normally blundering through. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

I think the part of the purpose of the Warka account was to assist in the exchange, as I'm recalling. Make it faster, easier (allegedly). I chose not to put my dinar there because I didn't trust what was all going on over there. For once I listened to myself over normally blundering through. 

The idea behind Warka was a hedge against an in country RI or RV that might exclude any investors outside the country.....same concept for the ISX.....   CL

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

On 1/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** BobTheTaxMan ***  We have found out (because I happen to have a contact in Warka that verified the information that we thought was true that) they have been pretty much shutting everything down, and the CBI is taking it over and cleaning it up.  Warka is going to come back out as Warka and is going to be in a position to do more than it has in the past... We hope that this last statement is true..! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

If true that Warka is going to come back ...... then our funds may do the same. Holding out for Hope.

30 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

If you don't mind me asking..

How and where did everyone learn about this Warka Bank?

As far as I remember....I heard of Warka by word of mouth. The bank was portrayed as reputable and  a good / safe way to have money in an Iraqi bank. From what I understand....mostly in order to invest in the ISX.

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to Sunday Afternoon Opinion - Warka Bank @ 2:00 PM CDT - 1/30/2022