Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 Wisconsin Biden Electors being taken back?

43 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I did a quick google search.   Not sure this has actually happened.   It seems there is some things being batted around but not sure this will go anywhere.    

Lets hope it grows support and moves in the right direction.

At some point I do believe the dominoes will start falling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cody406 said:

I did a quick google search.   Not sure this has actually happened.   It seems there is some things being batted around but not sure this will go anywhere.    

Lets hope it grows support system" rel="">support and moves in the right direction.

At some point I do believe the dominoes will start falling.

Correct, it's not 100% completed yet but it's close 👍

7 hours ago, cws said:

It is a start. Hopefully get it all the way through the proper procedures and make it happen. Being from the Badger state it would put a big smile on my face. 

I believe Georgia and Pennsylvania are also working on the same.. Once enough corrupt people have been exposed, all of the fraudulent electors will be removed from Pedo Joe and will be given to the rightful winner. After this takes place, we will receive our global reset.. Hopefully this year. I still believe we will see Trumps return, major riots/ markets collapse, hyper inflation before the reset takes place.

• Haha 1