Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Morning Opinions @ 7:44 AM CST - 1/28/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat ***  Article: "RETURNING THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE TO ITS PREVIOUS PRICE IS ONE OF OUR PRIORITIES" ...let me remind you what the phrase “returning the dollar’s exchange rate to its previous price” means. Some authors do mean from 1450 back to the 1120 program rate, but IMO the CBI means back to the “Glory Days”...If the CBI wanted to revalue back to the old program rate of 1120 they would have done it already in December 2021. They do not need any change in the government to revert it back it...So, this alone tells us that something different is about to happen. They are going to get out of the program rate. This is not business as usual:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

Went to a car dealership yesterday, they had the nerve to try and sell a unit at 10% above sticker! I ask them if there was a big ole FU tattooed on my forehead and immediately walked out the door! My point is that I have never paid any where close to a sticker price on a vehicle and I’m not starting now! This is price gouging at its best. So if they are able to pull this off with our vehicles, then $150.00 a barrel of oil is not far behind! They are blaming the increase in vehicles prices on a chip shortage is what, I’m hearing! We are living on the planet of the apes! It’s amazing how fast sleepy joe and his band of criminals have screwed this country up! It looks like the DemoRats are going to be able to pull off their voter fraud scheme again for the 2022 election cycle! Go Brandon! JMHO 😡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

The old supply and demand routine. I know a dealer who has had a terrible time getting cars. While I wouldn't pay sticker or over there are people that do. I took a guy to Pennsylvania and he bought a corvette for 29k over sticker. Only found the car in two places. Pennsylvania and California. While it's rough I can't blame the dealerships trying to keep afloat financially. 

• Upvote 1

Car dealers have been shorted on their allocations, and are getting a fraction of their normal allocations, so they have to make more on the smaller amount of vehicles available.  On the other hand, people with trade in's are getting considerably more for the trade due to the fact that there are less new cars.  If you have a trade in, and buying a new car, it will probably work out the same as the old days, when you bought for less, and got less for your cars.  JMHO.  :confused2:

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

amazing how fast sleepy joe and his band of criminals have screwed this country up!

It’s the same here

brutal

the price gouging is out of control 

ya right govt said would not happen 

bunch of *** heads running the world 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I own a car dealership and I can't figure out what's going on.  What I do know is that cars are extremely overpriced.  They are overpriced when we buy them and overpriced when we sell them.  I still will not buy a car unless I can buy it, do what needs to be done to fix it, and sell it for right at or under the book price.  I refuse to price gouge!  What that has done for my dealership is that we have gone from carrying 40 to 60 cars on our lot down to 10 to 15 cars in our available inventory.  I know a lot of dealerships are pricing their cars waaaayyyyy over the book price just because the people are willing to pay that much for a car.  I am not.  The new car dealerships can't get new cars so they are trying to fill their lots with used cars.  I am hearing that this issue is not going to fix itself until sometime late this year or next year.  If you can, wait to buy a used car until the prices come down, unless you drive your car until the wheels fall off.  I think the stock market, the housing market and the car market are going to crash and crash hard.  When they do, you will be able to get some good deals on cars and houses.  I am saving my pennies to buy more rental properties when the crash happens.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 8:45 AM CST:

*** Breitling *** What's coming down the road?  What does Iraq looking at?  Why haven't they pulled the trigger today I'm telling you they could pull the trigger today if they wanted to.

:tiphat:

I wish they’d pull the trigger instead of my leg, it’s starting to get sore!!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, shixjr said:

I own a car dealership and I can't figure out what's going on.  What I do know is that cars are extremely overpriced.  They are overpriced when we buy them and overpriced when we sell them.  I still will not buy a car unless I can buy it, do what needs to be done to fix it, and sell it for right at or under the book price.  I refuse to price gouge!  What that has done for my dealership is that we have gone from carrying 40 to 60 cars on our lot down to 10 to 15 cars in our available inventory.  I know a lot of dealerships are pricing their cars waaaayyyyy over the book price just because the people are willing to pay that much for a car.  I am not.  The new car dealerships can't get new cars so they are trying to fill their lots with used cars.  I am hearing that this issue is not going to fix itself until sometime late this year or next year.  If you can, wait to buy a used car until the prices come down, unless you drive your car until the wheels fall off.  I think the stock market, the housing market and the car market are going to crash and crash hard.  When they do, you will be able to get some good deals on cars and houses.  I am saving my pennies to buy more rental properties when the crash happens.

Trump signed an executive order which restricts trade with countries that interfere with our election. China and 2 other countries interfered in 2020. My understanding is this is why we have barges full of stuff off the coast as interfering is an act of war and these barges need to be inspected carefully before coming into the ports. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, shixjr said:

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/document/23748-executive-office-president-executive-order-13848-imposing-certain-sanctions-event

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1