Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - 1/26/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   Iraq has 1/6 of a penny for their dinar? Unbelievable isn’t it? ...we read article they had the largest foreign reserves EVER!...Dr Sinani Shabibi wanted to reinstate the dinar way back in Jan 2013. So why are we still here over 8 years later?

*** Frank26  [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV Report ] FIREFLY: The Finance Mister just came on our television channel One...he says Iraq need to show their true value. FRANK: the REER. FIREFLY:  They're saying that they are losing billions a day by not having the true value...he's saying that Iraq is a stable society and we have security and we have just signed an economic meeting with Saudi Arabia but doing all these things without a true real value is basically useless to the Iraqis and to our nation.  The time has come to show the real value to the world so Iraq can grow.

*** Walkingstick  IMO the formal training of all the banks has been completed whether in Iraq or outside of Iraq...they are telling you it would be done in the early part of this year.  You see article after article after article telling you the very same thing...

:tiphat:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

If Iraq didn't have all the oil, gold and other natural resources that they have, I could understand why their currency is worth only  $0.0006...... But that is not the case. They have and always did have all of that "wealth" and ,  yet,  look at what their currency is..... It just doesn't make any sense. There certainly is something rotten there and one has to think that if they (CBI & GOI)  are content with their situation and don't care to help their citizens....... (Sorta' like our government).

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Added @ 9:20 AM CST:

*** Frank26  Article: "Parliamentary Moves To Reduce The Price Of The Dollar In The Next Parliamentary SessionQuote: "There is a great move by the State of Law to reduce the dollar exchange rate and return it to its previous position.:twothumbs:

:tiphat:**************:crossedfingers:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26  The Finance Mister just came on our television channel One...he says Iraq need to show their true value. 

Channel one? Is channel 1 discovery channel or playboy channel? you know more about channel one better than us. Come on frankie, prove to us what channel one is all about.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, yendor said:

If Iraq didn't have all the oil, gold and other natural resources that they have, I could understand why their currency is worth only  $0.0006...... But that is not the case. They have and always did have all of that "wealth" and ,  yet,  look at what their currency is..... It just doesn't make any sense. There certainly is something rotten there and one has to think that if they (CBI & GOI)  are content with their situation and don't care to help their citizens....... (Sorta' like our government).

Because their wealth go to the fat pockets of corrupt politicians ( like malarki and his cronies ). therefore, sometimes they don't have monies to pay for the salaries, debts,  and monthly bills. Now at least we know the reason and whom to blame the IQD hasn't  rv'ed until now.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat  we read article they had the largest foreign reserves EVER!...Dr Sinani Shabibi wanted to reinstate the dinar way back in Jan 2013. 

Well goat. Sadly, Dr Shabibi already went to a better place. So who do you think the best person to replace Dr Shabibi to continue reinstating the dinar that he couldn't have done it before?

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

The world is going to Hell in a handbasket & we got idiots in charge.  Bench Crude Oil at $90 a barrel.  Hyperinflation will persist in 2022.  The world needs this RV/RI & it needs it now.

Weegie,

Don't be shocked to see oil shoot to $150 a barrell. It really makes sense when our incompetent president stopped OUR pipeline and helped Russia with THEIR pipeline to Western Europe ! And the IQD will STILL be worth $ 0.0006 !

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

9 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I am really ready for anything to happen....good or bad.  Just want this to end .... soon!  :jester:

At any time, we can walk from this hectic ride, but we all feel (At least I think all of us think like I do)that someday, somehow, this has always been a can't miss venture.... Maybe big, maybe small..... but just too good to pass on. But here we sit..... much older than we thought we would be when we would see the IQD increase in value. So, we wait..... and wait ....   and wait. But, WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE !

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yendor said:

At any time, we can walk from this hectic ride, but we all feel (At least I think all of us think like I do)that someday, somehow, this has always been a can't miss venture.... Maybe big, maybe small..... but just too good to pass on. But here we sit..... much older than we thought we would be when we would see the IQD increase in value. So, we wait..... and wait ....   and wait. But, WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE !

I agree my brother...just would like to see something happen.  I was 52 when I got involved, and now I am 65.   I thought I would be able to retire early, but still waiting.  Fortunately I still like my job!   I agree...the upside happening is definitely better than, than the downside happening.   "Soon".....we will be happy about our investment!   :twothumbs: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yendor said:

Weegie,

Don't be shocked to see oil shoot to $150 a barrell. It really makes sense when our incompetent president stopped OUR pipeline and helped Russia with THEIR pipeline to Western Europe ! And the IQD will STILL be worth $ 0.0006 !

"Build Back Russia Better"   Russia is now the #1 importer of oil to the US.  America is missing out on huge profits as OBiden orders US oil to stay in the ground.  We are doing it to ourselves.  We are destroying ourselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

Don't be surprised if OBiden & Putin are teamed up, together, to raise global oil prices & OBiden is getting huge kickbacks from Russia to keep the fake feuding going on.   There's a reason why nobody wants to fix the global energy crisis & that reason will never be revealed to the general public.   All these global tensions over Ukraine are nothing but a front to hose over the consumers & keep them down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2