Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A {final} meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri

yota691

55 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Al-Maliki: I do not welcome a relationship or partnership with a party that harms the interests of Iraq

27120221219626707image1.jpg

PM:03:19:27/01/2022

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, said today, Thursday, that his hand is extended "for the best relations."

Al-Maliki said in a blog post, seen by NRT Arabic, "I used to not respond in my political and social life to those who transcend and personify national political differences, and my response to them in the political and security fields, in defense of Iraq and the security and interests of citizens and to stop harming those who underestimate blood and confiscate money." property and liberties.  

Al-Maliki added, "From a position of strength and power, and a sense of responsibility, I say to everyone looking for differences and venting grudges and hatred that my hand is extended for the best relations, if it is in the interest of Iraq and its people, and without it I do not like and do not welcome any relationship and partnership with any party that harms the interests of Iraq and the dignity of people." ".  

Yea, OK loser.  Don't let the door hit ya murderer.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

627696Image1-1024x645.jpg

The Al-Fateh coalition led by Hadi Al-Amiri revealed that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, presented the portfolio of the Ministry of Interior to Al-Fateh in exchange for breaking the alliance with the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and excluding the latter from participating in forming the next government.

The leader of the coalition, Ali Al-Fatlawi, said that the Coordinating Framework Forces refuse to leave the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki alone in the opposition, and not participate in the next government, despite the fact that his coalition owns a large number of parliamentary seats, especially since the seats of al-Maliki's coalition entitle him to hold 3 ministerial portfolios in the next government. And he indicated that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, presented to the leader of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri the portfolio of the Ministry of Interior in exchange for leaving al-Maliki and entering into one alliance with the Sadrist bloc and heading towards forming a majority government, stressing al-Amiri's rejection of this matter and his insistence that the framework ally with all its forces with the movement without exclusion. One of its parties, or going to the opposition or boycotting

• Thanks 1

Al-Maliki: My response to those who diagnose differences will be in the political arena

The intensification of the political crisis

7 minutes ago

ee_479726287_1631186328.jpg
The leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, responded to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, who stipulated that the coordination framework should include them in the new government without al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki said in a tweet on Twitter, that my response to those who transcend and personify national political differences will be in the political and security field, in defense of Iraq and the security and interests of citizens and to stop harming those who underestimate bloodshed and confiscate money, property and freedoms, and Al-Maliki added that his hand is extended to those looking for differences and venting hatred. and hatred, for the sake of the interest of Iraq and its people

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

information / special

The leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassim Muhammad Jaafar, confirmed, on Thursday, that the meeting between the coordinating framework of Muqtada al-Sadr at the home of the coalition leader Hadi al-Amiri is important and decisive to find a breakthrough and a new state of consensus between the framework and the current, indicating that the meeting will discuss the issue of the largest bloc and the prime minister.

Jaafar said in a statement to "The Information", that "Al-Sadr's arrival in Baghdad is a positive step that facilitated for the leaders of the framework to find a new state of consensus between the current and the framework for the sake of the unity of the Shiite house in the basic degree and for the supreme interest of the country in general," stressing that "the meeting is important and decisive at this stage to resolve All the differences between the two parties, the framework and the current, including the dispute between the rule of law and al-Sadr.

He added that "the meeting will mainly discuss the issue of the largest bloc and the prime minister, in addition to other important points," refusing to disclose them, suggesting that "the members of the meeting will reach a breakthrough between the framework and the current and it will be announced today or tomorrow, Friday."

The representative of the State of Law coalition, Durgham al-Maliki, had confirmed to “Al-Maalouma” today, Thursday, that the meeting will be attended by a number of leaders of the coordination framework, namely, former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Faleh al-Fayyad, and head of the Sanad Movement, MP Ahmed al-Asadi. Ended / 25 AD

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

https://www.shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Al-Maliki-comments-on-Al-Sadr-s-condition-to-exclude-him-I-m-open-handed-for-the-interests-of-Iraq

1643290509114.jpeg

Al-Maliki comments on Al-Sadr's condition to exclude him: I'm open-handed for the interests of Iraq

Shafaq News -  2022-01-27 05:36
A-AA+

Shafaq News/ The State of Law Coalition leader commented to the Sadrist movement leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, who expressed readiness to cooperate with all the Shiite Coordination Framework in the new government except for Nouri al-Maliki.

"Usually, in my political and social life, I do not comment to those who personalize the national political differences, and I respond to them in the political and security fields, in defense of Iraq and the security of citizens." Al-Maliki said on Twitter.

"from a position of strength, power, and a sense of responsibility, I say to everyone looking for disagreements, grudges, and hatred; I'm open-handed for the best relations that are in the interest of Iraq and its people" the Head of the State of Law added.

Al-Maliki said that if the relations are not for the country's interest, "I do not like and do not welcome any partnership with any party."

On Thursday, the Al-Fateh Alliance revealed that the leader of the Sadrist Movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, offered the portfolio of the Ministry of Interior to Hadi Al-Ameri in exchange for disengaging the alliance with the Head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri Al-Maliki.

The leader of Al-Fateh, Ali Al-Fatlawi, told Shafaq News Agency, "The Framework refuses to leave the State of Law coalition leader alone in the opposition and not participate in the next government. His coalition has many parliamentary seats which entitled him to assume three Ministerial portfolios in the next government."

"Muqtada al-Sadr, presented to the leader of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri the portfolio of the Interior Ministry, in exchange for entering into one alliance with the Sadrist bloc and forming a majority government without Al-Maliki."

Al-Fatlawi confirmed that this proposal was rejected, and Al-Amiri stressed that the Framework would ally as one unit. Otherwise, it will turn to the opposition or the boycott."

Earlier, A source in the Shiite Coordination Framework revealed that the Head of the "Fatah" alliance would submit a proposal to the Sadrist Movement leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, regarding the formation of the next Iraqi government.

The source told Shafaq News Agency that today, Al-Amiri would hand over Al-Sadr a proposal that the Framework parties participate in the "Majority" government with the Sadrist.

"The State of Law Coalition will also participate in the new government along with the Al-Fateh Alliance and the Sadrist, but its head, Nouri al-Maliki, will not assume any executive position in the next government, according to al-Sadr's condition."

Muqtada al-Sadr, the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Takadum, and Azm alliances tried to include the Shiite Framework into the next government to no avail.

Al-Sadr rejects any participation for al-Maliki, (a prominent part of the Framework) in the national majority government.

Al-Sadr said in a televised speech, "I invited Hadi Al-Amiri, Qais Al-Khazali, and Faleh Al-Fayyad (leaders of the Framework) to participate in the majority government, on condition that Al-Maliki would not participate, but they refused."

He said he will ally with "whoever puts Iraq's national interests first." That is an indication, Iraqi officials and Western diplomats say, that he may exclude some Iran-backed Shiite blocs in favor of parties with cross-sectarian support.

The Sadrist bloc emerged as the clear winner with 73 seats in the 329-seat parliament. Takadum party, one of two main Sunni political groups and led by the speaker of the outgoing parliament Mohammed al-Halbousi, followed with 37 seats. Former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki's State of Law bloc came third with 33 seats.

The Iran-backed al-Fatah Alliance won only 17 seats, compared with 45 in 2018.

The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) won 31 seats, while the Kurdistan Alliance, led by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), won only 17 seats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

**Al-Maliki flirts with Al-Sadr: My hand is outstretched for the best relations**
political| 03:08 - 27/01/2022

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, responded to the request of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, regarding his exclusion from the coordinating framework.
Al-Maliki said in a tweet via Twitter: "I am used to in my political and social life that I do not issue a response to those who transcend and personify national political differences, and I respond to them in the political and security fields, in defense of Iraq and the security and interests of citizens and to stop harming those who underestimate bloodshed, and who confiscate money, property and freedoms." .
And he added, "From a position of strength and power, and a sense of responsibility, I say to everyone who is looking for differences and venting grudges and hatred, that my hand is extended for the best relations, if it is in the interest of Iraq and its people, and without it I do not like and do not welcome any relationship and partnership with any party that harms the interest of Iraq and the dignity of Iraq." People. Ended 29
https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=182851

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

**Jaafar: Al-Sadr's Meeting With The Framework Will Discuss The Largest Bloc And The Prime Minister's Office**

LAST UPDATE 01/27/2022 | 5:18 PM
information / special

The leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassim Muhammad Jaafar, confirmed, on Thursday, that the meeting between the coordinating framework of Muqtada al-Sadr at the home of the coalition leader Hadi al-Amiri is important and decisive to find a breakthrough and a new state of consensus between the framework and the current, indicating that the meeting will discuss the issue of the largest bloc and the prime minister.

Jaafar said in a statement to "The Information", that "Al-Sadr's arrival in Baghdad is a positive step that facilitated for the leaders of the framework to find a new state of consensus between the current and the framework for the sake of the unity of the Shiite house in the basic degree and for the supreme interest of the country in general," stressing that "the meeting is important and decisive at this stage to resolve All the differences between the two parties, the framework and the current, including the dispute between the rule of law and al-Sadr.

He added that "the meeting will mainly discuss the issue of the largest bloc and the prime minister, in addition to other important points," refusing to disclose them, suggesting that "the members of the meeting will reach a breakthrough between the framework and the current and it will be announced today or tomorrow, Friday."

The representative of the State of Law coalition, Durgham al-Maliki, had confirmed to “Al-Maalouma” today, Thursday, that the meeting will be attended by a number of leaders of the coordination framework, namely, former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Faleh al-Fayyad, and head of the Sanad Movement, MP Ahmed al-Asadi. Ended / 25 AD
https://almaalomah.me/2022/01/27/579058/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Sadr leaves Baghdad without meeting with the coordinating framework.. and the reason

Posted 12 seconds ago
news source /Baghdad today
1643318766_184429.jpg

News source / Baghdad today

Baghdad today - Baghdad

A source close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, said on Friday that the leader of al-Sadr left the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, without meeting or communicating with the leaders of the coordination framework.

The source told (Baghdad Today), "Al-Sadr wanted the leaders of the coordination framework to contact him during his presence in Baghdad, for the purpose of determining the place and time of the meeting between the two parties, but he also did not receive any contact from the leaders of the framework to call for dialogue and negotiation

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Al-Sadr offers the interior bag to Al-Amiri in exchange for breaking the alliance with Al-Maliki

Posted 13 seconds ago

news source noon agency
8-1643285113.jpg

Today, Thursday, the Al-Fateh Alliance, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, revealed that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, presented the portfolio of the Ministry of Interior to Al-Fateh in exchange for breaking the alliance with the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and excluding the latter from participating in forming the next government.

The leader of the coalition, Ali Al-Fatlawi, said, in a press statement, that "the coordination framework forces refuse to leave the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki alone in the opposition and not to participate in the next government, despite his coalition owning a large number of parliamentary seats, especially since the seats of al-Maliki's coalition entitle him to fill 3 Ministerial portfolios in the next government.

And he indicated that "the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, presented to the leader of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri the portfolio of the Ministry of Interior, in exchange for leaving al-Maliki and entering into one alliance with the Sadrist bloc and heading towards forming a majority government," according to Shafaq News Agency.

Al-Fatlawi added, “But this matter was rejected; And al-Amiri confirmed that the framework is allying with all its forces with the movement, and without that the whole framework goes towards the opposition or the boycott.

Al-Sadr arrived yesterday evening, Wednesday, to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, to discuss with the political forces, especially the leaders of the coordination framework, on the alliances that will lead to the formation of the next government.

Al-Sadr, whose list topped the elections, had said in a televised statement, the day before yesterday, Tuesday, that he offered the Coordinating Framework Forces to enter into a national majority government on the condition that the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, did not participate, but they refused.

Al-Sadr blames Al-Maliki, who headed the government for two consecutive terms (2006-2014), for rampant corruption and acts of violence in the country, in addition to the ISIS invasion of a third of Iraq in the summer of 2014.

The Sadrist bloc topped the elections that were held on October 10, with 73 seats, followed by the Progress Alliance with 37, the State of Law coalition with 33, and then the Kurdistan Democratic Party with 31.

Al-Sadr seeks to form a national majority government, unlike the rest of the coordinating framework forces, which demand a consensual government in which all political forces in Parliament participate, similar to previous sessions

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Al-Maliki said on Twitter.

"from a position of strength, power, and a sense of responsibility, I say to everyone looking for disagreements, grudges, and hatred; I'm open-handed for the best relations that are in the interest of Iraq and its people" the Head of the State of Law added.

Tell that to all of the citizens that where murdered in cold blood under your term along with all of

the money you stole. The Iraqi citizens have spoken by votes you are not wanted along with the buddies

in Iran

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

Maliki is such a joke

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Change Confirms The Existence Of A Large Kurdish Rejection Of Zebari's Candidacy

LAST UPDATE 01/27/2022 | 6:23 PM
Information / Sulaymaniyah..
The leader of the Movement for Change, Othman Adnan, confirmed, on Thursday, that the candidate for the presidency of the Republic, Hoshyar Zebari, is rejected by the Kurds.
Adnan said to the "Information" agency that "all Kurdish parties reject the candidacy of Hoshyar Zebari because of the corruption files he has and his previous positions."
He added that "the Democratic Party is a personality with corruption files that wants to embarrass the Sunni and Shiite political blocs, as it wants to impose its candidate despite the popular accusations against him."
Political and popular forces reject the candidacy of Hoshyar Zebari for the presidency because of his dismissal from the House of Representatives following accusations of corruption
May be an image of 1 person, sitting and standing

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Caveats from the repercussions of the breakdown of the Kurdish consensus in Baghdad on Kurdistan
Mutual accusations between the two parties following the escalation of the dispute over the presidency of the Republic

In the name of Francis , journalist @basimhanna  Wed Jan 26 2022 1:12

485721-1927251249.jpg?itok=Ww-aBVwO

The Kurdish political center presents several scenarios regarding the repercussions of the rift in the "Kurdish House" wall (AFP)

The dispute reached the most intense between the two traditional Kurdish parties in their struggle for federal positions, with each party declaring its adherence to its candidate for the presidency of the republic, amid apprehension about the repercussions of the widening rift on the Kurdistan region, which they have governed in partnership form since 1991, at a time when they are facing accumulated economic and political crises. 

The dispute intensified between the two parties, the "Democratic" led by Massoud Barzani, who had 31 seats, and the "National Union", which was led by the late President Jalal Talabani and had 18 seats out of the total number of 329 seats in parliament, when Barzani's party announced its adherence to its candidate Hoshyar Zebari as the only candidate for the presidency of the republic. To compete with the "Al-Ittihad" candidate, current President Barham Salih for a second term, in a repeat of the scenario of 2018, when the two parties fought a similar confrontation in Parliament, during which the candidate of the current President Talabani's party was able to win the position outside what is known as "consensus within the Kurdish house." 

Procrastination and procrastination

The dispute reached its climax when a scheduled meeting between Barzani and the leader of the “Union” Bafel Talabani was canceled, without explaining the reasons. As a result, the leadership of the “Union” rushed to announce its adherence to Saleh’s candidacy, accusing Barzani’s party of pursuing “a policy of exclusivity by concluding political agreements and putting forward a candidate outside the principle of The unity of the Kurdish ranks,” and a party statement issued after a leadership meeting quoted Talabani as saying that “as long as the other party (Barzani’s party) is excessive in consensus, our party will not compromise on its rights, and this position is an entitlement for the Kurds and the Union Party,” and the statement stressed that “what was said About that the Democrat will withdraw his candidate if we propose a replacement for our candidate (Barham Salih), just procrastination and procrastination to win the position." 

The party later announced that Talabani traveled from Sulaymaniyah at the head of a high-ranking delegation to Baghdad to start a new round of talks with the leaders of the parliamentary forces and blocs, in conjunction with similar discussions conducted by a delegation from Barzani's party in an attempt by the two parties to co-opt the positions of the Shiite and Sunni blocs. 

According to the prevailing political custom in Iraq, which ran in the first parliamentary elections in 2005, after the fall of the regime of late President Saddam Hussein, the positions of the three presidencies are shared according to national and sectarian considerations, as the presidency of the republic is given to the Kurds, and the parliament to the Sunnis, while the Shiites have the position of prime minister. Which is the main hub for managing the helm of governance in the country. 

distortion of facts 

Barzani's party responded, saying the Union Party statement "was unfair and distorted the truth." The party’s spokesman, Mahmoud Muhammad, said that his party had “previously held talks with the Kurdish forces to unify the Kurdish House and form a joint delegation to negotiate in Baghdad, and it turned out later that the delegation did not have a clear vision for the decision-making, and the Union Party withdrew from the delegation without notifying us, in addition to its withdrawal from the session.” The House of Representatives dedicated to the elections of the Presidency, which led to the dispersal of the unity of the ranks.” Muhammad noted that “the position of the President of the Republic is a Kurdish entitlement, and is not restricted to a particular party or person, but the Union Party insists on putting forward a candidate without consensus, and it must bear the responsibility for the rift that it created.” It happened inside the Kurdish house." 

The country’s constitution sets a deadline not exceeding 30 days from the first session of Parliament, for the elections of a president of the republic with a two-thirds majority of the votes, which in turn assigns the winner of the post of prime minister to form a new government within a period of 15 days, knowing that next February 8 is the deadline for deciding the position of president Republic. 

It is expected that the competing forces will face difficulty in collecting the constitutionally required votes as a result of the division between the parliamentary blocs, as the seats in the major bloc declared between the Sadrist movement led by the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr (73 seats) and the “Progress Alliance” led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi (37 seats) are not sufficient. seats), with Barzani’s party (31 seats), to achieve the constitutional condition of winning a two-thirds majority, which means the bloc needs to attract more votes. 

mysterious situations

The "Union" party returned to respond through its spokesman, Amin Baba Sheikh, to the accusations of Barzani's party, who said that his party "has only presented the facts, and we have committed ourselves to the efforts of unity, but unfortunately the Democratic Party entered alone without our knowledge with some other parties." , in an agreement that does not serve the political process and the constitutional rights of Kurdistan.” He added that “the position of the Democratic delegation during the bilateral meetings was ambiguous with unclear contents, and we did not reach any final and solid agreement, because the Democratic delegation did not have any opportunity and was seeking to conclude an ambiguous agreement.” 

A member of the "Union" leadership, Aras Sheikh Janki, whose membership has been suspended due to the differences that have plagued the party since the eighth of July last year, sent a message to the leadership in which he stressed that "the new leadership of the Union Party (in reference to Bafel Talabani) is convinced after It is too late that Barzani's party is not being reckoned with, and is even taking revenge today on the position of Mam Jalal (Jalal Talabani) when he split from the Democratic Party in 1975, and founded the Union Party." On the path of Mam Jalal, they sought to preserve the balance of power and promote free opinion in Kurdistan. 

last minute chances 

Voices from the "Union Party" still confirm that there is a last-minute opportunity to resolve the crisis and agree on a single candidate, after the "Federal Supreme Court" finally decided its decision to dismiss the appeal case that was filed by deputies against the mechanism for electing the Presidency of Parliament, and the accompanying confusion and altercations And an “assault” against the oldest sitting chairperson, announcing the cancellation of the “state order” she had previously issued to stop the commission’s work. 

A member of the political bureau of the "Union" Ares Abdullah warned that "everyone will pay a tax for what happened, but the Democrat will be the biggest loser as a result of his alliance with Al-Sadr and Al-Halbousi, due to his uniqueness and causing a widening rift between the two main forces in Kurdistan," adding, "But we still have an opportunity for understanding." And the agreement, and it may happen, and on the contrary, the division will have repercussions of uncalculated consequences.” 

But on the other hand, the leader of the "Democratic" Baland Ismail responded, saying that "the Union Party was the initiator of tearing up the unity of the Kurdish House, when it withdrew from the session to elect the Presidency of the Parliament." 

regional and international agenda

Representatives believe that the dispute between the Iraqi forces in the course of the negotiations to form the government resulted from the dimensions of the regional and international conflict existing in the region between Washington and Tehran, as the representative of the Democratic Party, Sabah Sobhi, warned in press statements that “the agenda of the neighboring countries stands as an obstacle to any agreement between Iraqi parties," and he cited what the offices of some political forces, including those affiliated with Barzani's party, were recently subjected to "coordinated" attacks, saying it seems clear that "a foreign hand is behind them, and this reflects the extent of the danger of this interference on the political process," referring to the forces Shiite objecting to the election results and close to Iran.

The repercussions for the Kurdish region

The Kurdish political center presents several scenarios regarding the repercussions of the rift in the wall of the "Kurdish House", in light of criticism faced by the two parties, in order to avoid the consequences that will negatively affect the region as a result of its conflict with the policy and interests of the countries of the region, foremost of which is the pressure exerted by Tehran to distance the two parties from entering into any alliance of It would "disrupt the unity of the Shiite rank and thus weaken the Iranian influence on the internal politics of Iraq," and accordingly it seeks to bring the two Kurdish rivals closer in view "to preserve the balance of power." 

Also, some leaders from the "Union" party do not rule out negative reactions to the political situation within the Kurdish region, such that the party is forced to withdraw from the Kurdistan Regional Government led by Barzani's party in the event that the latter's candidate wins the position, and to go to early parliamentary elections and then demand my presidency, the government and parliament of the region. 

However, some of the leaders of the Union are still counting on the difficulty of the Democratic candidate Hoshyar Zebari winning the position based on objecting votes within the Shiite parliamentary blocs, as he had previously faced charges related to “corruption” and calls for “dividing the country” when he was Minister of Finance in Iraq. Baghdad government. 

The specialist in Kurdish affairs, Saman Noah, believes that "the continuation of the conflict between the two parties, which collectively obtained only 22 percent of the votes of the Kurdish street in the recent elections, will generate serious repercussions, added to the crises affecting the region, and may increase the factors of the existing administrative division between Erbil." and Sulaymaniyah. He added, "The crisis puts the Kurds in front of two important questions: How will the Democrat respond if he again loses the position of president, even though he holds about half of the Kurds' seats in Baghdad? And how will the Union respond if he loses this influential political position, and he does not have any equivalent position? In the region, and he may resort to taking more stringent positions, including withdrawing from the regional government if he feels that he will lose his weight, whether in the region or Baghdad? But it is still too early to take such a step." 

Noah warned that "the Kurdistan region suffers from an absence of vision internally and at the level of Baghdad, in light of the thorny issues it suffers from, most notably the failure to solve the crisis of writing a constitution for the region, the election law and the fate of the upcoming Kurdish elections, in light of an ineffective parliament, in addition to the problem of corruption and the inability to pay the salaries of civil servants." The region and an increase in taxes, not to mention the serious structural crises at the level of deteriorating services in terms of electricity, water, fuel and others.”

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

http://aswaar1.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89.jpg?v=1637279247

Post Views: 177

Walls // Special: An expert in the seminary confirmed that if Muqtada al-Sadr possessed the culture of Ahl al-Bayt “peace be upon him,” he would not have put his hand in his hand, the enemies of Islam, while explaining that the claim to expel the occupier by peaceful means that he adopts has become unconvincing.

The expert in the estate said that "the tone of the occupier does not come out except through political paths. It is only reasonable for the naive and the simple."

He explained that "Muqtada al-Sadr had protested against him at the beginning of the regime change and he was told that the occupation can only come out through diplomatic means, but that he insisted on armed struggle, because his political experience and his mind at that time were below the political level."

And he indicated that "when temptations were presented to him to reach power, he changed his principles," noting that "those who are greater than Muqtada al-Sadr advised him at the beginning of the occupation of the necessity of removing the occupier by political means and he refused."

The expert pointed out that "political forces wanted to accommodate Muqtada al-Sadr, and prevented attempts to liquidate him by the US administration, but Muqtada today is going to the enemy to kill his brothers."
He noted that “the tone of the occupation does not come out” has become ineffective and does not delight everyone, because the Americans do not leave Iraq except with a rifle, and if they leave the door, they will enter through the window with a soft project, whether it is cultural, political or other.

He concluded his speech by saying that “If Muqtada had the culture of Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them, to confront the enemy, he would not have spoken in this manner and put his hand in the hands of the enemies of Islam, but he reached a matter that cannot be fixed or controlled anymore when we neglected it and embraced it by the other side.”

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

POSTED ON 2022-01-28 BY SOTALIRAQ

Barzani's advisor reveals direct talks between Al-Maliki, Al-Amiri and the Democrat

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%

Adviser to the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Haider, revealed, on Friday, the existence of direct talks between the party's leader, Massoud Barzani, and the leaders of the coordination framework, expressing hope that the mediation will produce almost the views between the framework and the current.

Haidar said in a televised interview that "the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi al-Amiri, al-Maliki and al-Fayyad are in direct contact with Barzani, and we hope that the mediation will produce almost the points of view between the framework and the current."

He added, "The dialogue has not ended, and we are still in the last stages regarding the candidate for the President of the Republic, and that the relationship between Al-Barti and Al-Yatki is still good."

Haidar added, "At this stage, the democrat has the right to demand more positions, and they adhere to the agreements between the Alekti and the Party, and that the positions will be distributed equally between the parties." End / 25 D

• Thanks 1

POSTED ON 2022-01-28 BY SOTALIRAQ

Source: The coordination framework will go to the opposition... But!

Personalities close to him will participate in the government

A political source in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, confirmed, on Thursday, that all the current data indicate that the coordinating framework will forcefully go to the opposition and unified, but at the same time it does not mean that it will not participate fully in the government.

The source explained, "There are figures close to the coordination framework who will participate in the next government, and therefore the framework will not completely depart from the government, and at the same time, his participation will not affect the image of the opposition that the framework will adopt."

Indicating that «the final hours of decisiveness may witness some changes in attitudes, as is customary in the Iraqi political process, but the current data indicate this trend at the present time».

• Upvote 2

http://non14.net/public/images/large/8-1643381015.jpg

The leader of the "Al-Fateh" coalition, one of the prominent leaders of the coordination framework, Hadi Al-Amiri, called today, Friday, for the need for consensus between the Iraqi political forces in forming the government and managing the next phase in the country, warning against excluding the coordination framework participating in the next government.

This came in his speech during a ceremony held by the Jund al-Imam Brigades in the capital, Baghdad, in memory of one of its leaders.

During the speech, Al-Amiri stressed the need to agree on the position of Prime Minister and the management of the next stage, adding, "otherwise, we will certainly reach a dead end, and the biggest loser in it is the Iraqi people."

Al-Amiri addressed the Iraqi political forces, saying: This stubbornness must end, and we must put the interests of the Iraqi people at the fore, and put our own interests on one side.

He also said that the formation of a national majority government is a reality that I sign and wish for, so that it will be part of the political forces in the opposition and the other part in the loyalists. It", in reference to the coordination framework.

The leader of the "Al-Fateh" coalition continued, saying: We have no problem with forming a government of the national majority, adding: Let the brothers in the "Progress" alliance, the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the Sadrists and the winning lists of Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds, and whoever can win from the small lists form the government, and we will welcome We help them and cooperate with them.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Amiri calls for consensus on the Prime Minister: We must put the interests of the people at the fore

{Political: Al Furat News} The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, called today, Friday, for the need for consensus between the political forces in forming the government, stressing the need to put the interests of the people at the forefront.

Al-Amiri stressed, in a speech during a ceremony held by the Jund al-Imam Brigades in Baghdad on a memorial, the need to agree on the position of Prime Minister and the management of the next stage, stating, "Otherwise, we will reach a dead end and the biggest loser in it is the Iraqi people."

Al-Amiri addressed the Iraqi political forces, saying: "This stubbornness must end, and we must put the interests of the Iraqi people at the fore, and put our own interests on one side."

He added, "The formation of a national majority government is a reality that I sign and wish for, so that it will be part of the political forces in the opposition and the other part in the loyalty, and it must be part of the Kurds, Sunnis and Shiites in the opposition and the loyalists, but everyone agrees to exclude a Shiite party, this is what we do not accept." ".

Al-Amiri added: "We have no problem with forming a government of the national majority, so let the brothers in the Progress Alliance, the Democratic Party, the Sadrists and the winning lists take the initiative to form the government, and we will welcome it, help them and cooperate with them."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Amiri?

Iraq Ministry of Interior

The Ministry

Despite the great development in the Iraqi security institution, which  included all the work aspects in the ministry departments and despite  the introduction of modern technology,  the challenge for this institution became greater due to the prevalence of criminal behavior. This requires the Ministry of Interior to redouble efforts and draw up security plans and strategies,  commensurating with the magnitude of criminal behavior development  in the world in general and in Iraq in particular.

Through the above, the Ministry of Interior_ through the vision and strategy of those working in security in Iraq_  goes along with the scientific and technological development, and employs systematic planning in the development of programs that promote the work of the ministry and determine the goals we seek.

The Ministry of Interior considers security in its comprehensive and democratic perspective that takes into consideration the rule of law and building the state of institutions, as we firmly believe that the development of other faciluties in Iraq depends mainly on the development of security.

The duties, assigned to the Ministry of Interior through its laws generally aim at implementing the general policy of the State in maintaining the internal security of the Republic of Iraq; reinforcing public order and protecting constitutional rights, in particular to protect the people`s  lives and freedom; protecting public and private possessions and ensuring their safety from any threatening danger. In addition, they aim at crime prevention, taking the legal procedures against the perpetrators,  and enactment of  legislations, in order to give the performance a legal .

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Al-Kaabi: The Framework And The Union Can Thwart The Project Of Passing Zebari As President Of The Republic
  • yota691 featured this topic