Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Al-Kazemi regrets: The border areas are forgotten**

yota691

Accompanied by Inad and Al-Ghanmi

Al-Kazemi reaches the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh (photos)

2022.01.26 - 11:46
Al-Kazemi reaches the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh (photos)

Baghdad - people   

On Wednesday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh Governorate.  

And Al-Kazemi’s media office said in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it (January 26, 2022), that “the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border area in Nineveh Governorate, accompanied by the Ministers of Defense and Interior, and a number of military and security leaders.” .  

me_ga.php?id=32200me_ga.php?id=32201

• Thanks 1

Al-Kazemi meets with security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Border Guard Division

Baghdad - people   

On Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held a meeting with security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Border Guard Division.   

And the Prime Minister's media office stated in a brief statement that "Nass" received a copy of it (January 26, 2022), that "the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, meets with the security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Division - Border Guard on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip."   

On Wednesday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh Governorate.  

And Al-Kazemi’s media office said in a statement, “Nass” received a copy of it, (January 26, 2022), that “the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip area in Nineveh Governorate, accompanied by the Ministers of Defense and Interior, and a number of military and security leaders.” . 

Al-Kazemi meets with the leaders of western Nineveh operations

Baghdad - people  

On Wednesday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held a meeting with the leaders of western Nineveh operations.  

And Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a brief statement, received by "Nass" (January 26, 2022), that "the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met with the leaders of western Nineveh operations to follow up on the situation of the Iraqi-Syrian border, and issued several directives related to border security."  

On Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inspected the military units on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip, as well as the Sinjar district and a number of areas.  

The Prime Minister's Media Office said in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it (January 26, 2022), that "the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, inspected the military units on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip."    

He added, "He also inspected the Sinjar district and a number of areas, and was briefed on the conditions there, and what the security forces require to secure them."    

me_ga.php?id=32217me_ga.php?id=32216me_ga.php?id=32218  

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces confirmed, earlier, his direct briefing and daily follow-up of developments in the security events in the country.  

Al-Kazemi said in his speech during his visit to the border strip area with Syria, and "Nass" received a copy of it, (January 26, 2022), that "our visit today comes to directly supervise the procedures and precautions in place by our heroes in the security and military forces, and our attendance at this place is confirmation." The strong presence of the state, and the readiness of our armed forces to confront any attempt aimed at tampering with the security and stability of our country.       

He added, "We listened to the security briefing, and I am aware of direct and daily follow-up to the developments of various events, and I am confident in your abilities and determination to protect Iraq and Iraqis, and to confront the foolishness of terrorists outside and inside, who seek to perpetuate chaos and undermine state institutions, for their personal interests, but they are disappointed."       

The commander-in-chief explained, "I say to the terrorists of ISIS: Do not try us, for you have tried a lot and failed, and you will try a lot and you will fail. You know very well that we are chasing you, inside and outside Iraq, and you know very well that the blood of Iraqis is very precious to us, and you will pay the price for every folly you have committed."       

He also added, "I say to the terrorists of ISIS: You are a group of gangs that have no place among us. This is our decision and the decision of every honorable Iraqi before it is the decision of the state, government and security institution. We will accept nothing but to eliminate you and protect our land and honor."       

He continued by saying, "My brothers and sons in the security forces... you are stronger today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow you will be stronger, God willing. Iraq's security is your responsibility, and there is no complacency in the face of this great responsibility... Your blood is precious, so you must abide by the military instructions and directives, and implement them on the most possible."       

He also stressed that "the country is preserved and maintained when the borders are maintained and maintained, and today it is thanks to the efforts of the heroes as well. We will spare no effort in securing your needs in order to perform the tasks entrusted to you to the fullest."       

The Commander-in-Chief indicated that, "Our directives to commanders, officers, and officials of the various units are that the discipline of the forces and ensuring the implementation of the drawn plans are your responsibility. You must intensify your efforts and work around the clock. This area is very important for us and the enemy as well, and this requires a double effort, cooperation and integration in terms of among you,” stressing, “You must assume all your responsibilities, do not be negligent, for our morale is solid thanks to you, and no media intimidation shakes you. And in every part of the land of Iraq.       

me_ga.php?id=32203me_ga.php?id=32202me_ga.php?id=32204  

Al-Kazemi held, earlier, a meeting with the security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Division of the Border Guard.   

And the Prime Minister's media office stated in a brief statement that "Nass" received a copy of it (January 26, 2022), that "the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, meets with the security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Division - Border Guard on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip."         

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived earlier at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh Governorate.  

And Al-Kazemi’s media office said in a statement, “Nass” received a copy of it, (January 26, 2022), that “the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip area in Nineveh Governorate, accompanied by the Ministers of Defense and Interior, and a number of military and security leaders.” .         

• Thanks 1

'Do not compromise on the security of the country'

Al-Kazemi’s most prominent statements during his visit to “the most dangerous spot in Iraq”

2022.01.26 - 15:44
Al-Kazemi’s most prominent statements during his visit to “the most dangerous spot in Iraq”

Baghdad - people   

On Wednesday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, issued a number of directives to the military and security units holding the Iraqi-Syrian borders and the areas adjacent to them, during a visit he is making to the Iraqi-Syrian border strip.  

In a speech delivered by the Commander in Chief during his meeting with a number of security and military leaders there, (January 26, 2022), he said, "My brothers and sons in the security forces... you are stronger today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow you will be stronger, God willing. Iraq's security is your responsibility, and no negligence in the face of this great responsibility... Your blood is precious, so you must abide by the military instructions and directives, and implement them as fully as possible."     

me_ga.php?id=32224me_ga.php?id=32222  

me_ga.php?id=32221  

me_ga.php?id=32225 

Earlier, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held a meeting at the West Nineveh Operations Command.  

Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a brief statement, received by "Nass" (January 26, 2022), that "the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met with the leaders of western Nineveh operations to follow up on the situation of the Iraqi-Syrian border and issues several directives related to border security."    

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inspected, during the visit, the military units on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip, as well as the Sinjar district and a number of areas.  

The Prime Minister's Media Office said in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it (January 26, 2022), that "the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, inspected the military units on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip."      

He added, "He also inspected the Sinjar district and a number of areas, and was briefed on the conditions there, and what the security forces require to secure them." 

me_ga.php?id=32217me_ga.php?id=32216me_ga.php?id=32218  

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces confirmed, earlier, his direct briefing and daily follow-up of developments in the security events in the country.  

Al-Kazemi said in his speech during his visit to the border strip area with Syria, and "Nass" received a copy of it, (January 26, 2022), that "our visit today comes to directly supervise the procedures and precautions in place by our heroes in the security and military forces, and our attendance at this place is confirmation." The strong presence of the state, and the readiness of our armed forces to confront any attempt aimed at tampering with the security and stability of our country.         

He added, "We listened to the security briefing, and I am aware of direct and daily follow-up to the developments of various events, and I am confident in your abilities and determination to protect Iraq and Iraqis, and to confront the foolishness of terrorists outside and inside, who seek to perpetuate chaos and undermine state institutions, for their personal interests, but they are disappointed."         

The commander-in-chief explained, "I say to the terrorists of ISIS: Do not try us, for you have tried a lot and failed, and you will try a lot and you will fail. You know very well that we are chasing you, inside and outside Iraq, and you know very well that the blood of Iraqis is very precious to us, and you will pay the price for every folly you have committed."         

He also added, "I say to the terrorists of ISIS: You are a group of gangs that have no place among us. This is our decision and the decision of every honorable Iraqi before it is the decision of the state, government and security institution. We will accept nothing but to eliminate you and protect our land and honor."         

He also stressed that "the country is preserved and maintained when the borders are maintained and maintained, and today it is thanks to the efforts of the heroes as well. We will spare no effort in securing your needs in order to perform the tasks entrusted to you to the fullest."         

The Commander-in-Chief indicated that, "Our directives to commanders, officers, and officials of the various units are that the discipline of the forces and ensuring the implementation of the drawn plans are your responsibility. You must intensify your efforts and work around the clock. This area is very important for us and the enemy as well, and this requires a double effort, cooperation and integration in terms of among you,” stressing, “You must assume all your responsibilities, do not be negligent, for our morale is solid thanks to you, and no media intimidation shakes you. And in every part of the land of Iraq.         

me_ga.php?id=32203me_ga.php?id=32202me_ga.php?id=32204  

Al-Kazemi held, earlier, a meeting with the security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Division of the Border Guard.   

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived earlier at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh Governorate.  

Al-Kazemi visits the border villages with Syria and meets the citizens

The most prominent of what was stated in the speech of the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during his visit to the border villages with Syria and his meeting with the citizens there:  

We are here today to confirm that the government does not differentiate between one region and another, that the rights of the Iraqi citizen are sacred, and that their security is sacred and indisputable.  

Unfortunately, the border areas are among the forgotten areas, which is something we reject. Those inhabited by Iraqis must provide services and protect them.  

I call on the brothers in Nineveh Governorate and its district districts to move urgently and quickly to address the citizens’ problems, which are always exacerbated with every climate change in the cold of winter or the heat of summer. They have their service rights.  

The security situation is stable and tightly controlled, and what is said here or there is just media intimidation, and from here I call on the political brothers to expedite the formation of the government in a way that meets the needs of citizens in all parts of the country and its lands, from the north to the south and from the east to the west.  

Rest assured, we are with you. We have never forgotten you, and we will never forget you. You are the wall of the nation, just as your heroic brothers in the security services. Your cooperation and integration with them enhances security and stability, imposes the prestige of the state, and blocks all attempts to destabilize security and stability.  

From you and from your adherence to your regions and villages, we derive the determination and strength, to build a homeland and a stable state that we have always dreamed of.  

Media Office of the Prime Minister  

26- January 2022  

•  Time: 01/26/2022 11:45:44
  •  
  •  Reading: 1,235 times
Al-Kazemi reaches the Iraqi-Syrian border strip in Nineveh

{Umniah: Al Furat News} The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived, on Wednesday, at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip area in Nineveh Governorate.

Al-Kazemi's media office stated, in a statement received by {Euphrates News}, that "the latter arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip area in Nineveh Governorate, accompanied by the Ministers of Defense and Interior, and a number of military and security leaders."

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights had announced the escape of a number of ISIS members, during an explosion targeting a prison in Al-Hasakah Governorate, northeastern Syria.

The Commander of West Nineveh Operations, Major General Jabbar al-Tai, confirmed that "the Iraqi border with Syria is secured," noting that "the Iraqi forces dug a trench three meters deep, one meter high and three meters wide, and we reinforced the trench with a dirt berm 30 meters high, as well as there is a wire blocker consisting of three cylinders. of barbed wire.

He added, "The fugitives of ISIS militants from Al-Hasakah prison inside Syrian territory will not be able to cross the border into Iraq."

He pointed out that "these defenses are reinforced with the firepower of the army's aviation, air force and artillery as well, as well as there is cooperation and coordination between the various forces in this region with these reinforcements, God willing, they will not be able to cross into Iraq and we will arrest them and we will deal with them according to the law."

• Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi from the border with Syria to ISIS: You will pay the price for every folly you have committed, and we will only accept to eliminate you

{Political: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, vowed to completely eliminate ISIS terrorist gangs.

Al-Kadhimi said during his visit to the border strip area with Syria in Nineveh Governorate today, Wednesday: "Our visit today comes to directly supervise the procedures and precautions in place by our heroes in the security and military forces, and our attendance to this place confirms the strong presence of the state, and the readiness of our armed forces to confront any attempt targeting tampering with the security and stability of our country."

And he said, "We listened to the security briefing, and I am aware of direct and daily follow-up to the developments of various events, and I am confident in your abilities and determination to protect Iraq and Iraqis, and to confront the foolishness of terrorists abroad and within, who seek to perpetuate chaos and undermine state institutions, for their personal interests, but they are disappointed."

Al-Kadhimi addressed the ISIS terrorists, saying: "Do not try us, for you have tried a lot and failed, and you will try a lot and you will fail. You know very well that we are pursuing you, inside and outside Iraq, and you know very well that the blood of Iraqis for us is very expensive, and you will pay the price for every folly you have committed."

He added, "I say to the terrorists of ISIS, you are a group of gangs that have no place among us. This is our decision and the decision of every honest Iraqi before it is the decision of the state, government and security establishment. We will only accept to eliminate you and protect our land and honor."

In his speech to the security forces, he stressed: "You are stronger today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow you will be stronger, God willing. Iraq's security is your responsibility, and there is no complacency in the face of this great responsibility... Your blood is precious, so you must abide by the military instructions and directives, and implement them as fully as possible." .

The Prime Minister stressed that "the country is preserved and protected when the borders are maintained and maintained, and today, thanks to the efforts of the heroes as well, we will spare no effort in securing your needs in order to perform the tasks entrusted to you to the fullest."

He continued, "Our directives to commanders, officers, and officials of the various units are that the discipline of the forces and ensuring the implementation of the drawn plans are your responsibility. You must intensify your efforts and work around the clock. This area is very important for us and the enemy as well, and this requires a double effort, cooperation and integration among you."

Al-Kazemi said: "You have to assume all your responsibilities, do not be negligent, because our morale is solid thanks to you, and no media intimidation shakes you... Your potential, capabilities and fighting spirit are high enough to eliminate any attempt or foolishness, and this is what the terrorists must realize starting from here from the border line, And in every part of the land of Iraq.

• Upvote 2

From the borders of the border .. Al-Kazemi calls on politicians to expedite the formation of the government

photo 2022 01 26 16 11 23

photo 2022 01 26 16 11 20

photo 2022 01 26 16 11 17

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called on politicians to expedite the formation of the government.

Al-Kazemi said in his speech, during his visit to the border villages with Syria and his meeting with the citizens there: "We are here today to confirm that the government does not differentiate between one region and another, that the rights of the Iraqi citizen are sacred, and his security is sacred and unquestioned."
He added, "Unfortunately, the border areas are among the forgotten areas, which is something we reject. Those inhabited by Iraqis must provide services and protect them."
Al-Kadhimi called on "the officials of Nineveh Governorate and its districts to act urgently and quickly to address the citizens' problems, which are always exacerbated with every climate change in the cold of winter or the heat of summer. secure their service rights.”
He stressed that "the security situation is stable and is tightly controlled, and what is said here or there is just media intimidation," calling "politicians to expedite the formation of the government to meet the needs of citizens in all parts of the country and its lands, from the north to the south and from the east to the west."
He reassured the people by saying, "We are with you, we have never forgotten you, and we will never forget you. You are the wall of the homeland as well as your heroic brothers in the security services. Your cooperation and integration with them enhances security and stability, imposes the prestige of the state, and blocks the path to all attempts to destabilize security and stability."
He stressed, "It is through you and your adherence to your regions and villages that we derive the determination and strength, to build a homeland and a stable state that we have always dreamed of."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, during his visit to the border villages with Syria, the stability of the security situation in those areas, noting that what is being said is "media intimidation."

Al-Kazemi said, in a speech during his visit to the border villages with Syria and his meeting with the citizens there, "We are here today to confirm that the government does not differentiate between one region and another, that the rights of the Iraqi citizen are sacred, and his security is sacred and unquestioned."

He added, "Unfortunately, the border areas are among the forgotten areas, which we reject. Those inhabited by Iraqis must provide services and protect them."

Al-Kazemi called on the residents of Nineveh Governorate and its district districts to "move urgently and quickly to address the citizens' problems, which are always exacerbated with every climate change in the cold of winter or summer heat," noting that "these have paid a heavy price in the war on terrorism over the past years."

He added, "We must return the favor by fulfilling their requirements and aspirations in a state that secures their service rights."

He stressed that "the security situation is stable and is tightly controlled, and what is said here or there is just media intimidation," calling on politicians to "accelerate the formation of the government to meet the needs of citizens in all parts of the country and its lands, from north to south and from east to west."

Al-Kazemi also continued, "Rest assured, we are with you, we have never forgotten you, and we will not forget you, you are the wall of the homeland as well as your heroic brothers in the security services. Your cooperation and integration with them enhances security and stability, imposes the prestige of the state, and blocks the way for all attempts to destabilize security and stability."

He concluded by saying: "It is through you and your adherence to your regions and villages that we derive the determination and strength, to build a homeland and a stable state that we have always dreamed of."
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

**Al-Kazemi regrets: The border areas are forgotten**

Al-Kazemi regrets: The border areas are forgotten

Shafaq News/ On Wednesday, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi expressed his regret that the border areas are "forgotten", while confirming the stability of the security situation in those areas, noting that what is being said is "media intimidation."

Al-Kazemi said, in a speech during his visit to the border villages with Syria and his meeting with the citizens there, which was reported to Shafak News Agency, "We are here today to confirm that the government does not differentiate between one region and another, and that the rights of the Iraqi citizen are sacred, and his security is sacred and indisputable."

He added, "Unfortunately, the border areas are among the forgotten areas, which we reject. Those inhabited by Iraqis must provide services and protect them."

Al-Kazemi called on residents of Nineveh Governorate and its districts to "move urgently and quickly to address citizens' problems, which are always exacerbated with every climate change in the cold of winter or summer heat," stressing that "these have paid a heavy price in the war on terrorism over the past years."

He continued, "We must return the favor by fulfilling their requirements and aspirations in a state that secures their service rights."

He stressed that "the security situation is stable and is tightly controlled, and what is said here or there is just media intimidation," calling on politicians to "accelerate the formation of the government to meet the needs of citizens in all parts of the country and its lands, from north to south and from east to west."

Al-Kazemi also said, "Rest assured, we are with you, we have never forgotten you, and we will not forget you, you are the wall of the homeland as well as your heroic brothers in the security services. Your cooperation and integration with them enhances security and stability, imposes the prestige of the state, and blocks the way for all attempts to destabilize security and stability."

He continued, "It is through you and your adherence to your regions and villages that we derive the determination and strength, to build a homeland and a stable state that we have always dreamed of."
https://shafaq.com/ar/سیاسة/الكاظمي-ي-سف-المناطق-الحدودية-منسية

• Upvote 2

**Al-Kazemi: Services must be provided to the residents of the border areas and their protection**
47 minutes ago Iraq

Today, Wednesday, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed that security is firmly in control, while stressing the necessity of expediting the formation of the government.

The Media Office of the Prime Minister conveyed the most prominent of what was stated in Al-Kazemi’s speech, during his visit to the border villages with Syria and his meeting with the citizens there, in a statement as saying: “We are here today to confirm that the government does not differentiate between one region and another, that the rights of the Iraqi citizen are sacred, and his security is sacred and there is no dispute.” In it," noting that "the border areas are unfortunately among the forgotten areas, which we reject. Those inhabited by Iraqis must provide services to them and protect them."

Al-Kazemi called on "the brothers in Nineveh Governorate and its district districts to act urgently and quickly to address the citizens' problems, which are always exacerbated with every climate change in the cold of winter or summer heat. These have paid a heavy price in the war on terrorism over the past years."

He added, "We must return the favor by achieving their requirements and aspirations in a state that secures their service rights." In all parts of the homeland and its lands, from the north to the south and from the east to the west.

He concluded by saying: "Rest assured, we are with you, we have never forgotten you, and we will never forget you. You are the wall of the homeland as well as your heroic brothers in the security services. Your cooperation and integration with them enhances security and stability, imposes the prestige of the state, and blocks the way in front of all attempts to destabilize security and stability, with you and your adherence to your regions and villages. We derive the determination and strength to build a country and a stable state that we have always dreamed of.”

https://www.radionawa.com/all-detail.aspx?jimare=27741

• Thanks 2

Baghdad: Muhammad Al-Ansari

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, vowed to pursue ISIS terrorists inside and outside Iraq, stressing that they will fail as they failed before.
Al-Kazemi said, in a speech during his visit to the border strip area with Syria, according to a statement by his office: “Our visit comes to directly supervise the procedures and precautions in place by our heroes in the security and military forces,” noting that “his presence at this place is a confirmation of the strong presence of the state, And the readiness of the armed forces to confront any attempt aimed at tampering with the security and stability of our country.
He added, "We listened to the security briefing, and I am aware of direct and daily follow-up of the developments of various events," noting "the ability and determination of the forces to protect Iraq and Iraqis, and to confront the foolishness of terrorists outside and inside, who seek to perpetuate chaos and undermine state institutions, for their personal interests." In his speech, he warned ISIS terrorists, saying: "Do not test us, for you have tried a lot and failed, and you will try a lot and you will fail. You know very well that we are pursuing you, inside and outside Iraq, and you know very well that the blood of Iraqis for us is very expensive, and you will pay the price for every folly you have committed."
And ISIS vowed, saying: "You are a group of gangs that have no place among us. This is our decision and the decision of every honorable Iraqi before it is the decision of the state, government and security establishment. We will accept nothing but to eliminate you and protect our land and honor."
Al-Kazemi addressed the security forces, "The security of Iraq is your responsibility, and there is no complacency in the face of this great responsibility. Your blood is precious, so you must adhere to the military instructions and directives, and implement them as fully as possible."
  • Thanks 1