Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI Openly Talking About Changing the Exchange Rate.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

GOI is openly talking about changing the exchange rate.

Treat as rumors.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

Holly:

Yesterday was very quiet. No changes in the news I got on Saturday. We are in the window for the release this month... From Iraq news several articles from different political parties talking about changing the exchange rate...let’s  see what happens.

MilitiaMan:

...why would they revert back to a program rate that is not nor was ever international? Why would they have destroyed massive amounts a large 000 notes. Many of us watched the video on it specifically. The accounts at the CBI showed they payed for new currency. The obvious take away is that they are doing what they said they were going to do and that is to return to the glory days or in recent terms to the predecessor. 1190 doesn’t support new small category notes. Nor does it show that Iraq will be IMF Article VIII complaint 100%...imo...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

Holly:

Yesterday was very quiet. No changes in the news I got on Saturday. We are in the window for the release this month… From Iraq news several articles from different political parties talking about changing the exchange rate…let’s  see what happens.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Wolverine:

LAST CHANCE !!!!   Do the right thing.

Money is moving your way!! Tuesday for 4,5

The birth of a new nation is NOW!

We are definitely Gold Backed

Remaining notifications are on their way out, Look for them TONIGHT.

Zürich is moving all funds, lots have already redeemed.

Heads of key Intel groups are pushing miss leading information.

D.O.D, & military continue cleaning house, Thousands arrested this weekend.

All expecting Earth changing events tomorrow Monday.

If you haven’t celebrated now‘s a good time to!

We celebrate as liberation is guaranteed.

Keep the faith

God bless.    John Smarty...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

While I agree with them moving back to the glory days, I do not think it will be anywhere near $3.22.  It would be outstanding, but not happening ... IMHO.    Anything $1 or more is a awesome dream!  :praying:

I’d cash some in at a dollar and hopefully ride it up further and they can have the rest.

if you see me dreaming don’t wake me up,my luck it would be a nightmare like we are living in now

D328A550-EFB2-4DFA-8CD7-766207F8635C.jpeg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

While I agree with them moving back to the glory days, I do not think it will be anywhere near $3.22.  It would be outstanding, but not happening ... IMHO.    Anything $1 or more is a awesome dream!  :praying:

"Back to the glory days" implies a rate they were at in the past. I don't recall the iqd being worth less than $3.22. Let's hope!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

"Back to the glory days" implies a rate they were at in the past. I don't recall the iqd being worth less than $3.22. Let's hope!

You can trust me on this for sure!  I would really really like $3.22, but I don't know if that was internationally recognized or not.   I think they should be equal to other middle eastern countries though, and some of them are pretty darn good rates, so here to matching rates in the middle east!   :drunk:  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1