Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Newly Elected GOI Assembles In A Few More Days.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

The new GOI meets in a few days. 

Will they open the 2022 Budget at that time? 

Will The Budget include the new rate?

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  [via PDK]   

Yesterday we saw the article where Iraq says they are going to reinstate an old value…now on Iraq television last night & today…according to Nador who is from Iraq, say they are openly talking about changing to their old value.  The question is which old value are they talking about…the move back to $3+ or the slight move back to where it was last year…or will they do the marginal move & let it float in the local market?    At least they are having an open conversation now.   We have always expected a lower rate in country…

Vital Brad:   

Question "Why is this [IQD] not really well known?   Why isn't this mainstream?"   This goes back to the Kuwaiti dinar when that revalued, no one knew about it except for top government officials, top military personnel, people in the know...it was like it never happened except these people became very rich...that happened under George Bush Sr.   The same thing was supposed to happen smoothly under George Bush Jr...I'm sure it wasn't expected to go this long...the everyday person wasn't supposed to know about this Iraqi dinar...

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Holly:

I have had great news yesterday! Things have finally shifted and we have moved out of stagnation. We finally see things moving. All the hold up in the damn for months have finally broken free. We have reached a place we have never been before. Our blessing is close. Stay positive!…

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

I got a heavy wager that it will be " postponed " 

With " soon " in the description! 😄

Right there with you jeepguy. I will also put some money on that.

I have had to refrain from reading guru garb as my therapist said it is bad for my mental stability because I have to read the four letter words like soon, good, bing, much good, very soon, drat, dang, more, time, and many to say just a few. In the future I can only hope the guru's will use anything but four letter words. lol

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1