Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Basic Freedoms are in Peril

Wake up.....!

The US used to be more of a leader....recently a bit more of a follower....What's happening covid wise across the pond usually makes it way to the US.

There is a real battle going on right now......summed up very clearly in this news letter featured below.....a newsletter that offers a great deal of wisdom....

There is so much more depth to this covid battle than meets the eye...

Learn, study....and get involved....this is more of a battle about your basic freedoms than anything else.....at least IMO.   CL 

Whilst the UK lifts restrictions, the EU doubles down.

Our fight is far from over.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
2 hr ago

Last Tuesday, I had the honor of being on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ again. This time, I was invited to speak about what I - and many of you - believe to be the most pivotal fight of our time: the fight for our freedom. In the segment I had the opportunity to sound the alarm on what’s going on here in Europe to a very large, predominantly American audience. This was incredibly important to me for two reasons: as Tucker mentioned, the revolution here in Europe is not televised. The massive protests that take place in Europe barely receive any media coverage at all. And when they do, the mainstream media lies about the number of people that show up.

Why? Because they don’t want more people to know what’s actually going on and because they obviously don’t want the resistance to grow.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

But as per usual, Tucker does not play by the rules of the MSM. So he opened the segment by showing a compilation of major protests all around Europe and then asked me about what was going on there. I told him that there is a massive movement led by people who know exactly what’s at stake here. The people that are going out on the streets know that they are fighting against something way bigger than ‘just’ restrictions. Which brings me to my second point:

From talking to some of the most wonderful American freedom fighters, I’ve come to learn that most Americans have no idea how dire the situation in Europe really is. Obviously, America has very heated debates about vaccine mandates too, but they don’t have a digital vaccine passport in place on a federal level. So whenever I talked about QR-codes that grant us access to everyday life, they always looked at me somewhat vaguely. And that’s exactly the issue here.

What most people don’t know is the fact that the system we already have in place here in Europe, is a system that can be used for just about anything, not just your vaxx status. And it will be, because the people who rule us are actually very open about their intentions of doing just that.

*******    "This is all part of a plan called the ‘European Digital Idenity' project. Which basically comes down to every single European citizen having a digital wallet, that contains your medical records, identification information, soon possibly your Central Bank Digital Currencies; and basically anything else there is to know about you. In short: It’s a tracking app. The government, or whoever has access to your information, will know exactly where you are, who you are with and what you spend your money on. What could possibly go wrong there?"  *******    (CL)

Well, a lot. As I said on Tucker Carlson Tonight:

“We’re headed towards a new system, a tyrannical regime of mass surveillance and control.

Here in Europe, we already have a system in place that reminds us of the early phases of a social credit system. We are literally turning into China”.

And I meant it. Because although in some countries the restrictions are being lifted, what I was afraid of indeed happened: Austria has fallen. Last Thursday, the National Council in Austria (NB: not Australia) passed a law making the Covid vaccines mandatory on a nationwide level; meaning every citizen above the age of 18 will have to pay massive fines up to €15,000 a year, for the ‘crime’ of being unvaccinated. When I say Austria has fallen and Europe is no longer ‘‘part of the Free West”, I’m not saying that to sound dramatic. I deeply believe that once a state no longer honors its citizens' bodily integrity, freedom is a concept of the past. And there is no reason to think this will be limited to just Austria. On the contrary, actually. Germany has announced it also wants to enforce mandatory vaccination on a nationwide level, most likely starting at the end of February. And we all know that if Germany does something, it’s only a matter of time till the rest of the EU follows. On that note, Germany has also announced this week that they will be barring parliamentary members who are unvaccinated from entering the Bundestag. De facto this comes down to an exclusive entry-ban for members from the Alternative für Deutschland party.

Unsurprisingly, this is a right-wing opposition party. And let’s not forget that the German head of the office for the protection of the constitution has stated that people who protest against the Covid restrictions are potential ‘‘enemies of the state’’, which is a subject I talked about on Steve Bannon’s War Room and Mark Steyn’s show on GB News recently.

So yes, whilst I also see cracks that are starting to appear in the narrative, and whilst it also pleases me to see that the UK has just lifted all of its Covid restrictions; I think it’s too early to be cheering.

Because what do all these countries who ease their restrictions have in common?

Exactly, they’re not part of the EU. They won’t have the European Digital Identity project, aka, The European Social Credit like system shoved down their throats under the pretext of public health to begin with. The Brits really should be thanking God - and Nigel Farage - for Brexit, once again.

So what’s next for us? Well, right after I post this I will be travelling to Brussels to join the World Wide Rally for Freedom tomorrow. This protest is said to be the biggest one so far, with people from all over the world joining in their respective countries. And yes, going to protests does matter. We are not alone and the more people wake up to what’s really going on here, the higher our chances are of turning this around. There is still hope. There is always hope.

I hope to see some of you in Brussels tomorrow.

- Eva Vlaardingerbroek

Subscribe to:

Resist Much, Obey Little 

By Eva Vlaardingerbroek  ·  Launched 9 days ago

A newsletter for regular updates about the freedom fight in Europe by a lawyer and commentator who made it her mission to fight the mandates.

Google it ....to sign up for free news letters..   CL

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I am in New Zealand.

I follow many different alternative sights and see these massive EU rallies (Netherlands are a good example) but sadly in our main stream media who are bought and paid for by our prodigy (Jacinta Ardern) of Klaus Schwabb report nothing.

The mass hypnosis is real and the normal person cannot listen or hear the truth when confronted they believe the government and have swallowed their lies and propaganda. 

Ardern is pushing for a digital passport here too and it seems we a an early guinea pig for many of the nefarious schemes of the cabal.

Our only hope is to hold the line and resist all mandates and never comply to these freedom removing "requests"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, FlyHi said:

I am in New Zealand.

I follow many different alternative sights and see these massive EU rallies (Netherlands are a good example) but sadly in our main stream media who are bought and paid for by our prodigy (Jacinta Ardern) of Klaus Schwabb report nothing.

The mass hypnosis is real and the normal person cannot listen or hear the truth when confronted they believe the government and have swallowed their lies and propaganda. 

Ardern is pushing for a digital passport here too and it seems we a an early guinea pig for many of the nefarious schemes of the cabal.

Our only hope is to hold the line and resist all mandates and never comply to these freedom removing "requests"

Many frogs all over the world resting constantly in those pots of water that are slowly being brought up to a boiling temp... 

Better to act earlier....   CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

WORLD NEWS

COVID-19 vaccine passport protests in Europe draw thousands of people Access to the commentsCOMMENTS
By AP  •   22/01/2022 - 19:02

Protestors gather to demonstrate against the coronavirus measures including the vaccine pass, in Stockholm, Sweden, Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022.

Protestors gather to demonstrate against the coronavirus measures including the vaccine pass, in Stockholm, Sweden, Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022.   -   Copyright  Fredrik Persson/TT News Agency via AP

Thousands of people gathered in European capitals Saturday to protest vaccine passports and other requirements governments have imposed in hopes of ending the coronavirus pandemic.

Demonstrations took place in Athens, Helsinki, London, Paris and Stockholm.

Marches in Paris drew hundreds of demonstrators protesting the introduction from Monday of a new COVID-19 pass. It will severely restrict the lives of those who refuse to get vaccinated by banning them from domestic flights, sports events, bars, cinemas and other leisure venues. French media reported that demonstrators also marched by the hundreds in other cities.

In Sweden, where vaccine certificates are required to attend indoor events with more than 50 people, some 3,000 demonstrators marched though central Stockholm and assembled in a main square for a protest organized by the Frihetsrorelsen - or Freedom Movement.

Swedish media reported that representatives from the neo-Nazi Nordic Resistance Movement attended the action with a banner. Police closely monitor the group, which has been associated with violent behavior at demonstrations.

Swedish security police had warned that right-wing extremists might take part in Saturday's protest. No major incidents or clashes were reported by late afternoon.

A similar demonstration with some 1,000 participants was held also in Goteborg, Sweden’s second-largest city.

The Finnish government authorized local and regional authorities just before Christmas to introduce “extensive and full measures” in response to rising virus cases involving the omicron variant.

The restrictions included limiting or prohibiting events, moving university classes online, limiting restaurant service and closing venues where people have a higher risk of exposure. Restaurants and events are allowed to require vaccine passports.

Police said some 4,000 people marched Saturday through the streets of central Helsinki to protest.

A group called World Wide Demonstration organized the demonstration. No unrest or violence was reported to police.

Bekijk de inloopdouches die senioren eindelijk kunnen betalen
Bekijk de inloopdouches die senioren eindelijk kunnen betalen
Inloopdouches | Zoek advertenties
Brussels: Onverkochte hybride wagens uit 2020 voor ene fractie van hun waarde
Brussels: Onverkochte hybride wagens uit 2020 voor ene fractie van hun waarde
Hybride Auto | Zoek Advertenties
Maagkanker: zo herken je de belangrijkste symptomen
Maagkanker: zo herken je de belangrijkste symptomen
Tips en Weetjes
Brussels: Zeg als huiseigenaar vaarwel tegen dure beveiligingssystemen!
Brussels: Zeg als huiseigenaar vaarwel tegen dure beveiligingssystemen!
 in 2021? De prijzen kunnen u verbazen
Badkamer verbouwen |

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Live.....Brussels...

Anyone thinking they are still free hasn't been paying attention to current affairs 

As long as these Storm Troopers NAZI'S are allowed to March against the protesters in the streets without fear of loosing their lives, we aren't free. 

As long as the NAZI'S Propagandist sit in front of a camera feeding lies to the masses without fear of loosing their lives, we aren't free. 

Many will say "violence is not the answer". But I make the claim that the NAZI'S have already started the violence. They are even now murdering us under the guises of the fake plandemic. 

THEY CHOSE THE PATH. 

WE MUST FORCE THEM TO WALK IT. 

Or we will never be free again. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Last one on Brussels today...coming to a town near you......soon....    CL

Click the link......comment section is pretty good too.....CL

Brussels protests: Chaos erupts as police fire tear gas & water cannon at Covid activists

BELGIAN riot police have fired tear gas and unleashed water cannon on demonstrators in Brussels following protests against the country's draconian COVID-19 restrictions.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Anyone thinking they are still free hasn't been paying attention to current affairs 

As long as these Storm Troopers NAZI'S are allowed to March against the protesters in the streets without fear of loosing their lives, we aren't free. 

As long as the NAZI'S Propagandist sit in front of a camera feeding lies to the masses without fear of loosing their lives, we aren't free. 

Many will say "violence is not the answer". But I make the claim that the NAZI'S have already started the violence. They are even now murdering us under the guises of the fake plandemic. 

THEY CHOSE THE PATH. 

The stronger the blow back by the Government.....the deeper the citizens will dig in.....

MaCron let up on the Yellow Vests.....even made some concessions....which slowed the movement.....

Why did he do it?....

For all the wrong reasons....like saving his job.....!

Boris Johnson.......same thing last week.....

CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THEY CHOSE THE PATH. 

You are talking about killing people and in the same breath are calling people Storm Trooper Nazis. I really don’t get it I really don’t. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, caddieman said:

You are talking about killing people and in the same breath are calling people Storm Trooper Nazis. I really don’t get it I really don’t. 

I know you don't.  Liberals only understand killing the innocent, just ask the babies. 

Killing for your right to live free, well Hydra just can't have that. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Last Thursday marked the one-year anniversary of one-party, radical Democrat rule in Washington. With Democrats at the helm, the American people have faced one crisis after another."

1st ANNIVERSARY 

A Year of Failures

• Record Inflation
• Empty Shelves from supply chain issues
• Workforce shortage
• Energy Crisis
• Border Crisis
• Crime Crisis
• National Secuity/Foreign Affairs Crisis
• Mismanaged Pandemic/Mandates
• School Closures
• Government Overreach

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

27 minutes ago, caddieman said:

First of all I don’t support system" rel="">support abortions I have stated that many times. But you seem to keep saying I do. Again I don’t get it. 

So what do you think about these protests around the world.....you know, they aren't anti-vax....

Just citizens that don't want to be stripped of their basic rights....   

Do you support vaccine cards for travel?

CL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

First of all I don’t support system">support abortions I have stated that many times. But you seem to keep saying I do. Again I don’t get it. 

I neither said nor suggested that you support abortion. 

But you DO support a party that does. 

Either you're pro life in every sense of the word or you're not. 

And YES, If  someone invades my home killing my family members one at a time, I'm going to react in a manner that Satan will envy. 

I may be too old to start a revolution, but I'm dam sure not going to allow the liberal monsters to destroy my family. 

BANK ON THAT 

Sorry, just blame the Jarhead in me. And call me a hypocrite like everyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

21 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I may be too old to start a revolution, but I'm dam sure not going to allow the liberal monsters to destroy my family. 

BANK ON THAT 

Never to old to stand up for freedom and personal rights.....

The mistake being made by the establishment is messing with the Mom's, regarding their kids....

It is on right now in the EU...

My bet is on the Moms!

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1