Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq citizen on YouTube 15 min ago said News about dinar value incease

jg1

That is a hybrid also. It is a dual degree. B.S. and B.A. It is both Art and a Science for Gurus and Pumpers to do what they do with their BS

Bachelor of B.(ull) S.h*t degree has to be earned by both.

Since it is an truly an Art and a skill to BS people every day, it is mandatory that Guru's to have excellent writing skills

to spread their B.S.

Very sophisticated 😂

A Master's degree is possible when they can a get a higher number of followers for their BS.

A PHD is only achieved with a longer tenure for misleading mass followers with their (drama)

Then and only then they can achieve the highly coveted Doctorate of GuRumping.

As far as dealers I believe they get advanced standing with their PHD in GuRumping,

Otherwise they just start with a banking and finance degree. Not mandatory though.

Disclaimer 1: Not all Gurus and commentators are full of it. That is why I am so happy here with DV, Adam and all of you I have so much respect for. 

Disclaimer 2: No Guru's, Pumpers or followers were harmed in the writing of this post. But if the shoe fits!!😜 Oh and it does fit perfectly for quite a few

12 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

now, that's funny. by the way, what are the differences between guru and a pumper? does the guru and pumper ( making money in disguise ) do the same job as dinar dealer?

Sorry..I meant to quote rvmydinar with previous post

prolly makes more sense

12 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Looking through 'Nader from the Mid  East's posts and found this lovely blue art.

What is it? I don't know, but it looks nice. 😄

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjxIFEGF85as9DaQHwNxYvw/community?lb=UgkxNNokl9Gg2XvPr3bh1QJrWQHX1tXVdG0C

unnamed.jpg

it looked like 1 dinar bkeiller, but i don't know and just wonder, was this 1 dinar note supposed to be a new or old lower denoms? and I wish there is someone can read Arabic language that can tell us the year this note was printed. . I wish someone expert in foreign banknotes can tell us.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bkeiller said:

unnamed.jpg

can anyone see and compare the differences between the picture of the 1 dinar notes above from Nader from mid east and below ( year 1984 and 1992 )? can anyone guess what year 1 dinar note from " Nader from mid east " above? may be someone or member here can read Arabic language and will be able to translate it into English.

link  :  https://www.banknotes.com/iq.htm

1  DINAR 1984

Iraq 1 Dinar 1984 (08054xx waaw/421) UNC

1 dinar 1992 

IQ79.JPG

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2022 at 4:16 PM, Floridian said:

What was the previous rate, 1170 or something like that?  How many years will it take to float up to a dollar?

My guess is, if they lift all the restrictions on the dinar and let it go internationally, it won’t take long at all for it to zoom up to its actual value. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3