Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq citizen on YouTube 15 min ago said News about dinar value incease

jg1

6 hours ago, jg1 said:

He said it’s in the news in Iraq, stating that there will be increase in that dinar exchange rate with the new budget when it comes out.

Who was this guy? An iraqi citizen who live in the country of iraq? Wow, i am surprised he even mentioned about the previous rate $11.50/ IQD. I just hope he was for real, not just talk BS because here we are in the news section, not rumor section.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Who was this guy? An iraqi citizen who live in the country of iraq? Wow, i am surprised he even mentioned about the previous rate $11.50/ IQD. I just hope he was for real, not just talk BS because here we are in the news section, not rumor section.

Yes your right, this may need to be moved to the rumor section. I do not have a link to the news clip and did not see the news first hand. The 1150 he was talking about I think was just that, 1150 dinars to the dollar, not 11.50 that’s what he’s saying he hope’s they don’t return to as no one will make money.

I appreciate the appreciation from everyone and we shall hear more about this if it’s true. By the way, I would not post BS stuff from a guru that gets it wrong every single time over and over. As you see this guy said he saw it first hand on TV. It’s not a prediction or regurgitated from other gurus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

The 1150 he was talking about I think was just that, 1150 dinars to the dollar, not 11.50

Thanks for your correction and i am really appreciated jg1. May be i get too excited and dream too high and want this to be over soon when someone mention " previous rate ". That's why when this guy mentioned about the previous rate " 1150 ", the first rate that comes to my mind is $11.50. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

The guy looks to live Fla, he part of Guru spew gang, and is a follower of many of Guru that get posted here in blue. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, yota691 said:

The guy looks to live Fla, he part of Guru spew gang, and is a follower of many of Guru that get posted here in blue. 

Do they drive on the left side of the road in FLA?...Nevermind, my eyes got dislexic there or a secone🤣

Edited by hspotman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

FYI....Don't shoot the messenger..But DV doesn't allow these type promotion to other sites. In the future please refrain from posting video or embed links..I don't make the rules but adhere to them. 

Dam.  Yota, Yes sir. Another mark on my record. The last thing I want to do is spread misinformation. No excuses here. Live and learn. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Yes your right, this may need to be moved to the rumor section. I do not have a link to the news clip and did not see the news first hand. The 1150 he was talking about I think was just that, 1150 dinars to the dollar, not 11.50 that’s what he’s saying he hope’s they don’t return to as no one will make money.

I appreciate the appreciation from everyone and we shall hear more about this if it’s true. By the way, I would not post BS stuff from a guru that gets it wrong every single time over and over. As you see this guy said he saw it first hand on TV. It’s not a prediction or regurgitated from other gurus. 

I have a screenshot of this article in question. It's a little blurry but the part in question is legible. I will try to post here but I'm sure the file size is too large.

• Upvote 1

I will type out the first paragraph.

Baghdad Today - Special

The leader of the state of Law coalition, Maider Al-lami, confirmed today, Friday, that the 2022 budget will not pass until after the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar is restored to what it was previously.

-----

The article continues on. Maybe someone can find the article with the above info.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I will type out the first paragraph.

Baghdad Today - Special

The leader of the state of Law coalition, Maider Al-lami, confirmed today, Friday, that the 2022 budget will not pass until after the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar is restored to what it was previously.

-----

The article continues on. Maybe someone can find the article with the above info.

Yes, thanks. Yota has posted an article like the one you are speaking of. 

Budget will not pass without changing the dollar exchange rate.. the rule of law resolves the controversy of the 2022 budget

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

This "Iraqi citizen" has a Spanish accent.  😂

He's just another guru.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This "Iraqi citizen" has a Spanish accent.  😂

He's just another guru.

Hard to say about the accent. Sounds like a  "Cabby" dialect though.

What's the exchange rate Dinar to Peso>

Right up there with the ZIm. LOL. OMG I got Pesos from Cancun!!

I'm rich!!🤑

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Rumor has it, this guy is the Super Dupper King Pumper Of All Time    'Terry K' has been resurrected.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1