Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RAMADAN IS COMING ( lol )

I know y’all are eagerly waiting with baited breath ( some of you are eating sea food and not brushing your teeth, such bad form ), Ramadan begins April 2, ‘22

No need to go into anymore detail: after 19 years of “ festivities “ during this Gala event if’n you can’t figure out the rest of the Hoopla, can’t help ya, you’re on your own.

Party on

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Usually, nothing will happen during ramadan and more holidays after ramadan. Be holy and good men , women , boys, and girls during one whole month sacred ramadan. Cheating on spouse, having fun in hooter and going to strip joint, stealing to eat and drink during daylight, getting angry aren"t allowed by their gods ( i mean " Allah ") and big sinners and finally, they won't get 10 times more rewards from their gods ( i mean " Allah " ).  However, less working hours and more / higher pays and receive free desserts / foods from  a donation are allowed and their bosses and people who donate the foods will receive 10 times more rewards from their god ( i mean " Allah " or whatever they call it ). Of course the most important thing is they aren't allowed to eat and steal foods that contain porks because eating porks are forbidden by islam. Oh man. Life is only once and i will eat whatever i want.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

If we have not seen the so called RV, of the IQD by March 15, 2022, go ahead and put your IQD back on moth balls! We have sailed almost right through Jan. 2022 without nothing, but the same ole song and dance out of these miserable human beings! I'm still very hopeful that 2022, is our year! I'm sure everyone here in the US, has seen or heard about the sorriness of a certain group of people ,that brought their sorriness and despicable behavior, to the old Chisholm Trail last week! I know we don't hear about all the sorriness going on in Iraq, this terrorism put out by these people must STOP! Period! I will be eating a lot of ham and bacon during Ramadam this year! So Happy Ramadam to everyone! Eat more PORK! :cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, DoD said:

rvmydinar, sounds like you’re an expert on this Ramadan thing. How many years have you actually spent in the Middle East? 
Can’t figure out if you know much about the allah thing though….

Nope not at all. I amn't an expert or guru either. I just listen , read , and learn what Adam and member here said. Adam montana and some of member here ever said before that every year during one whole month sacred ramadan, rv will never happen. Nothing will happen. They just have less working hours and still get more pays, even a bonus/ gift. Sorry I can't answer your question regarding to " allah " cause I amn't islam and i don't know anything about " allah " either. And, i have never been to middle east before.

14 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Nope not at all. I amn't an expert or guru either. I just listen , read , and learn what Adam and member here said. Adam montana and some of member here ever said before that every year during one whole month sacred ramadan, rv will never happen. Nothing will happen. They just have less working hours and still get more pays, even a bonus/ gift. Sorry I can't answer your question regarding to " allah " cause I amn't islam and i don't know anything about " allah " either. And, i have never been to middle east before.

Oh, OK…

Just remember............ Nothing ever happens before Ramadan and nothing  ever happens during Ramadan and nothing ever happens after Ramadan ! Other than that, WE  ARE   CLOSER  THAN  WE  HAVE  EVER  BEEN  BEFORE !

• Haha 2