Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'How Many People Have Been Charged With The Portland Incident?': Graham Grills FBI Official On Riots

'How Many People Have Been Charged With The Portland Incident?': Graham Grills FBI Official On Riots
1,027,719 views Jan 11, 2022

Melicious Gore May
7 days ago
“I don’t have that data.”
“I can’t answer that.”
“I don’t know.” 
Either you’re lying or you’re incompetent.

Chef
7 days ago
There was a time when I actually admired the people at the FBI.  I thought they were working to keep us all safe.  Man, was I naive!

Michael Johnston
7 days ago
"I'm sorry Senator, the DOJ was busy investigating a garage door rope pull at a race track and parents voicing their opinions about what children are being taught. "

bombomos
5 days ago
Time to hold some of these people accountable for not doing their damn job.

David Brinkmoeller
7 days ago
I am amazed that these people who are in charge of our security can be completely clueless

Michael of SC
7 days ago
I know the numbers in Portland up to September 2020, over 550 people were arrested by local officials, but the local DA released every one of them and dropped all charges the next day.  The US Attorney went back and rearrested over 250 of them for violent federal felonies, but after AG Garland took over, he dropped the charges against every one of them, citing he lacked the time and money to prosecute those cases.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

'Your Answer To Every Damn Question Is I Don't Know': Cruz Grills DOJ Witness At Hearing
242,924 views Jan 11, 2022

Thomas Archambault
7 days ago
My question is, “ How many taxpayers are feed up with the FBI, DOJ, CIA and every other ABC Department in our government “? Please hit the 👍 if you are feed up.

Norval Henderson
2 days ago
When someone says "I don't know" in response to EVERY QUESTION; Why not point that out and then ask;  What qualifies you to hold your position?

American Patriot
7 days ago
When you hear somebody say I can't answer that they may as well say yes. These people are so corrupt it just stinks to high heaven.

Marie
7 days ago
What is the purpose of this court hearing if the defendant doesn’t have to answer any questions???

• Thanks 1

Cotton To Top FBI Official: 'Did The DOJ Or FBI Have Any Plainclothes Officers' In Capitol On Jan 6?
965,490 views Jan 11, 2022

Foreign Priest33
1 day ago
When a grown man says he doesn't know, he is a child, and or, he is lying.

Joseph Gunnar
19 hours ago
Like any other Interrogation, saying you can't answer this or that means guilt. Maybe not technically or legally. But, we all know refusing to answer is 110% a sign of guilt.

Phillip Stoltzfus
7 days ago
Truly terrifying to have men like this in charge of our national security.

Barry D
2 days ago
Since he "doesn't know" anything pertinent to his job, FIRE HIM!

Bones Ely
6 days ago
After serving 26 years in the Army, if I would have given an answer like "I don't know", to something that was well within in my wheelhouse, to any of my Commanders, I would have been rightfully relieved on the spot.  Unreal that this is acceptable.

• Thanks 1

Lee To FBI Official: 'Has Anyone Been Charged With The Crime Of Insurrection?'
476,973 views Jan 11, 2022

Roy
7 days ago
I'm thinking if they told the truth they'd incriminate themselves.

Al Hupp
7 days ago
This is amazing, these people don't seem to know anything about anything.  Why are we paying them?

Drew Pabian
7 days ago
I've watched over 20-30 minutes of conservative Senators asking the FBI questions, snd they have not answered a SINGLE question with an actual answer. What an absolute disgrace!

Rick Clark
5 days ago
When all answers are " I don't know" or " I don't have that in front of me",  even though they where informed of the line of questions several months in advance clearly spells out GUILTY.

jeremy hawker
7 days ago
It's really impressive to see that the FBI knows so little in this case

Roger Dorsey
6 days ago
HOLDING BACK EVIDENCE IS ALSO A CRIME THAT HAS YET TO HURDLE JUDGEMENT.

David Clemens
7 days ago (edited)
One thing I wish is, the Senators would point out that it has been over a year since the protests. Then ask how many are still sitting in jail for the supposed charge of interfering with government meetings and trespass. And if so why have these charges not been resolved. I am not referring  to the serious crimes though. Also why they don't have more information for the Senators after almost a year of Investigations. Their excuses of they can't talk about it doesn't fly. These Senators have the classified clearance to receive most if not all of the investigation material of this supposed insurrection. Question. Does this sound like a cover-up?

• Thanks 1