Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Suspicious text message

Rafiki1

42 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

Suspicious text message. I received a suspicious text message from 244444 asking me to re-verify my phone number on Google. I am concerned about doing this as too many people have been scammed or PHISHED.  Is this message related to anything to do with DInar Vets?

Absolutely not !! Delete, do not respond. DV is owned and Operated by Adam Montana or his persona. You would definitely know if it was from here.

Don't do it !!

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

If you did anything with Google recently, you may have a legit action to take, but this does sound fishy.

When I send out any texts related to the RV or something like that, I will also post here in the Announcements section.

If you're doing something like verifying your account here at DV, the text will come within 10 minutes or so, and I certainly hope your memory is good for 10 minutes... if not, I'd suggest duct taping a notepad to your arm or something :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

If you're doing something like verifying your account here at DV, the text will come within 10 minutes or so, and I certainly hope your memory is good for 10 minutes... if not, I'd suggest duct taping a notepad to your arm or something :lol: 

asian-baby-finger.gif

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

29 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

What about my 18 year grandson, who doesn't like listening to me or his grandfather? 😶  He doesn't think he has to do what he is told. Grandma ain't happy, and when grandma ain't happy, look out

Being a grand parent of 8 Rowdy grandkids I give you permission to duct him if he doesn’t listen.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Being a grand parent of 8 Rowdy grandkids I give you permission to duct him if he doesn’t listen.  

freezers work good too!  LOL.  just a few minutes but, anytime they are doing something wrong, all you have to say is "do you need to spend more time in the freezer?"  guaranteed to stop!  LMAO (disclaimer, this is a joke.)

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

If you did anything with Google recently, you may have a legit action to take, but this does sound fishy.

When I send out any texts related to the RV or something like that, I will also post here in the Announcements section.

Thanks to all! Memory still intact. R.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

On 1/19/2022 at 1:07 AM, Rafiki1 said:

Suspicious text message. I received a suspicious text message from 244444 asking me to re-verify my phone number on Google. I am concerned about doing this as too many people have been scammed or PHISHED.  Is this message related to anything to do with DInar Vets?

It's evidently a phishing attempt...Avoid