Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Camp Out In The WF Parking Lots. OOM's Wife Passes, Today.

Luigi1

MarkZ: 

[via PDK]   I was so excited because of the email I got over the weekend asking me to update my information…Due to an NDA I cannot give any more details…this is the first time in years I have received this type of email. This is huge…I know you guys hate hearing it and I hate saying it…but,  It still appears to be very close… everything is set and it is rolling out.X

MarkZ: 

MZ: Okie’s Wife passed yesterday. Very sad that another person did not get to cross the finish line…so close to the very end . I don’t know the funeral plans but if you wish to donate toward the funeral the link is posted below.

MZ: Okie also is recovering from a fall……he is asking that we all remember them in your prayers today.

Member: Prayers for Okie during this time of great loss! Okie you are loved by all and we embrace you!

i Jinping warns Fed against hiking interest rates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Sorry for Okie's loss.  Now Mark on the other hand is definitely fair game!!  Mr. Z needs to find another source that doesn't require NDA's!    In fact, he needs all new sources!   Maybe some boots on the ground...oh that is Frankie, but maybe Frankie will share?   Maybe Marko could find Channel 1 that Frankie watches, and get some real intel.  Either way, not much old Marko says, that I listen to.  :jester:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

44 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

No amount of hatred towards OOM can justify the lack of sympathy for he & his wife.  She is innocent of any wrongdoings you may hold against OOM.

I hate the loss for Okie, and his family, but me, myself,and I believe she was probably a Co conspirator to all of Okies lies and deceptive behavior!, regarding the IQD! The woman who shot me up with the Hopiem the 1st time was an avid follower of the old okster ! What was so bad, that lady was taking money out of her retirement account to buy IQD, based on this pumpers lies! Nuff Said! 🤠

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I hate the loss for Okie, and his family, but me, myself,and I believe she was probably a Co conspirator to all of Okies lies and deceptive behavior!, regarding the IQD! The woman who shot me up with the Hopiem the 1st time was an avid follower of the old okster ! What was so bad, that lady was taking money out of her retirement account to buy IQD, based on this pumpers lies! Nuff Said! 🤠

For all the pumping that has been done and all the lies spewed, we have dinar.  If that woman had not told you about it, you might still be clueless.  My brother told me about it in 2010 - it was going to RV before the year was over.  We have instead accumulated while we waited.  And we have taken steps to protect our wealth after the fact.  And we have also gotten wiser about what and who to believe.  

Unforgiveness is brutal.  When we stand before God, our excuse will not be the devil made me do it or it's Okie's fault.   He will have to answer for his wrongs (unless he repents), but right now he is grieving. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

18 hours ago, MEP01 said:

No malice intended, but I have no sympathy for OOM.

Nuf said.

I understand what you mean.   "IF" this happened, not sure why this would be true when Okie is just a made up name and character to give someone a platform for misinformation and confusion all these years.   

Over the years I have read several times when "Okie" had health issues.    All the bashing would subside somewhat for a while......only to continue again until his next health issue.   

• Upvote 1