Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official statistics on the number of phone users in Iraq

yota691

•  Time: 01/18/2022 12:47:35
  •  
  •  Reading: 1,521 times
Official statistics on the number of phone users in Iraq

{Economist: Al Furat News} The Iraqi Central Bureau of Statistics announced, today, Tuesday, the number of mobile phone subscribers in the country

The agency said in a report, "The number of subscribers to mobile phone lines operating in Iraq, including the Kurdistan Region, has reached 39.3 million," noting that "the telephone density of these phones amounted to 97.8 phones per 100 people."

He added that "the number of subscribers to the wireless phone lines of the General Company for Communications and Informatics (Umniah and Wataniya) was 681,800."

And he indicated that "the number of fixed phone lines in the Iraqi governorates, except for the Kurdistan region, for the year 2020 amounted to 2.151 million lines, compared to 2.126 million lines for the year 2019, with an increase of 1.2%."

• Upvote 2

2022-01-18 04:33

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Central Bureau of Statistics announced today, Tuesday, that the number of mobile phone subscribers in the country has reached more than 39 million subscribers during 2020.

In a report seen by Shafak News Agency, the agency said, "The number of subscribers to mobile phone lines operating in Iraq, including the Kurdistan Region, amounted to 39.3 million subscribers," noting that "the telephone density of these phones amounted to 97.8 phones per 100 people."

He added that "the number of subscribers to the wireless phone lines of the General Company for Communications and Informatics (security and national) was 681.8 thousand subscribers," explaining that "the number of fixed phone lines in the Iraqi governorates except for the Kurdistan Region for the year 2020 amounted to 2.151 million lines, compared to 2.126 million lines for the year 2019, with an increase of about 1.2%".

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, yota691 said:

2022-01-18 04:33

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Central Bureau of Statistics announced today, Tuesday, that the number of mobile phone subscribers in the country has reached more than 39 million subscribers during 2020.

In a report seen by Shafak News Agency, the agency said, "The number of subscribers to mobile phone lines operating in Iraq, including the Kurdistan Region, amounted to 39.3 million subscribers," noting that "the telephone density of these phones amounted to 97.8 phones per 100 people."

He added that "the number of subscribers to the wireless phone lines of the General Company for Communications and Informatics (security and national) was 681.8 thousand subscribers," explaining that "the number of fixed phone lines in the Iraqi governorates except for the Kurdistan Region for the year 2020 amounted to 2.151 million lines, compared to 2.126 million lines for the year 2019, with an increase of about 1.2%".

at&t always pressured us to reach a density of 200% in our stores through activating tablets, business phones etc.. It was unattainable unless you had a criminal approach.. I'm glad I sold my stores.. if you ever get pressured at an at&t store, just know the pressure comes from top Corporate at&t and it filters down...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

at&t always pressured us to reach a density of 200% in our stores through activating tablets, business phones etc.. It was unattainable unless you had a criminal approach.. I'm glad I sold my stores.. if you ever get pressured at an at&t store, just know the pressure comes from top Corporate at&t and it filters down...

I have a friend in the biz he says it’s tough, always trying to upsell extra lines etc to meet quotas

• Upvote 1