Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Death by Jab is considered a suicide!!!

divemaster5734

This is an excerpt of a news story in France.

A wealthy businessman accepted the covid  jab, and it caused his death.

His family then requested his life insurance policy.

The insurance company refused to pay, and it was upheld by law.

Something none of us even considered here in America, but absolutely just as true.

Because the jab is experimental, and is technically a matter of choice, regardless of government, state, or employer mandates, because you can always refuse the jab and lose your job, having an adverse reaction to the jab that causes your death can be legally considered to be a suicide!

Let that sink in as you read the copied text:

The lawsuit in France, as reported by Free West Media, again deals with life insurance companies.

A wealthy businessman had a multi-million dollar life insurance policy for his family, and after he passed away the insurance company refused to pay. The man submitted to a shot and was confirmed to have dies from the shot.

The hitch is that on all levels, including legal, the shots are experimental. The insurance company stated the policy clearly states that deaths from experimental medicine are the same as suicide, and it doesn’t need to pay out.

“The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine,” a court ruling stated. “There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.”

The ruling added: “The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide. The family has appealed. However, the insurer’s defense is recognized as well-founded and contractually justified, as this publicly known fatal risk is legally considered suicide, since the customer has been notified and has agreed to voluntarily take the risk of death without being obliged or compelled to do so.”

A lot of details about the case are not included, but as the Free West Media notes, that’s in part because there is no mainstream media reporting on the case.

Although the court found that there is no mandate in France, that comes down to perspective. France does have mandates in place to take part in society, and of course governments around the world are applying at the very least immense amounts of pressure, whether an official mandate edict has been made or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Pow! 1

😉All deaths these days seem to be related to COVID particularly in the older age group.  I the Australian State I live in their were 16 elderly who died overnight..  All of COVID related issues?.. There were 

3 in their 70’s 

8 in their 80’s 

4 in their 90’s

and 1 aged 101. 

Some of these people would had other underlying health issues which should be considered but ... 

Everything seems to be blamed on Covid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

😉All deaths these days seem to be related to COVID particularly in the older age group.  I the Australian State I live in their were 16 elderly who died overnight..  All of COVID related issues?.. There were 

3 in their 70’s 

8 in their 80’s 

4 in their 90’s

and 1 aged 101. 

Some of these people would had other underlying health issues which should be considered but ... 

Everything seems to be blamed on Covid. 

My Dad was transferred an assisted living facility in Oregon.

Tested negative but was forced to take a jab anyway.

He had an immediate reaction and was gone in days.

They murdered him to collect the $15k fed money.

He went from walking, talking, happy great-grandfather to writhing in agony and begging for death in a week, and gone three days later.

What's worse is there is no recourse.

The anger that wells up at the fraud being perpetrated overshadows the grief, especially in light of the unnecessary loss across the planet of so many Humans that were nothing but pawns used by a very small minority to advance their globalist agenda.

If this doesn't prove the evil of the globalists hearts then nothing can convince those who refuse to see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There is recourse. 

Sadly no one is taking it, "YET". :cowboy1:

The hospitals are indemnified as well as the manufacturers.

Family that lives in Oregon filed complaints against the "doctors" that has gone nowhere.

Aside from joining in the chorus of the hundreds of millions calling for an end to this insanity and working to help get conservatives elected to all local, state, and federal office, I'm not aware of anything else.

If you are please enlighten.

I don't pretend to know very much, heck, I don't even know much about the stuff I'm supposed to be an "expert" on, it's always changing... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

The hospitals are indemnified as well as the manufacturers.

Family that lives in Oregon filed complaints against the "doctors" that has gone nowhere.

Aside from joining in the chorus of the hundreds of millions calling for an end to this insanity and working to help get conservatives elected to all local, state, and federal office, I'm not aware of anything else.

If you are please enlighten.

I don't pretend to know very much, heck, I don't even know much about the stuff I'm supposed to be an "expert" on, it's always changing... 

George Washington saw things a little differently than people do today. 

5 hours ago, jg1 said:

I hope this is not true, but if any part of it is we need to warm the tribunals up and check the ropes on the gallows.

https://clouthub.com/v/mGSGJCFa

We're way past time. 

All our leaders are evil or blinded by media indoctrination. From The local mayor, school board members, to every single Congress person including Senators and the president. There's only one solution left. They have all pushed this fake plandemic and the lethal jab on humanity. And now millions of people are going to die. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

My Dad was transferred an assisted living facility in Oregon.

Tested negative but was forced to take a jab anyway.

He had an immediate reaction and was gone in days.

They murdered him to collect the $15k fed money.

He went from walking, talking, happy great-grandfather to writhing in agony and begging for death in a week, and gone three days later.

What's worse is there is no recourse.

The anger that wells up at the fraud being perpetrated overshadows the grief, especially in light of the unnecessary loss across the planet of so many Humans that were nothing but pawns used by a very small minority to advance their globalist agenda.

If this doesn't prove the evil of the globalists hearts then nothing can convince those who refuse to see.

I am sorry for the loss of your Dad in such circumstances. Even though your Father was in living in a care home he still was a free thinking person who could make his own decisions as what should have been his right. He was not a prisoner of the state who may not have that same option of choice. I used to think that the God Give power to choose our own destiny good or bad was the one thing that we were certain of, but sadly that has been taken from us . 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

George Washington saw things a little differently than people do today. 

We're way past time. 

All our leaders are evil or blinded by media indoctrination. From The local mayor, school board members, to every single Congress person including Senators and the president. There's only one solution left. They have all pushed this fake plandemic and the lethal jab on humanity. And now millions of people are going to die. 

Not only in the States LGD but here also. I feel personally that if they can subdue and fear monger us to the point of general submission and acceptance then they will have the recipe for global acceptance. 

• Pow! 3

THEY'VE DONE THIS IN AUSTRALIA ALREADY. 

Poll: 59% Of Democrats support Locking Down The Unvaccinated

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:45 PM PT – Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Former GOP Texas Rep. Ron Paul gives his insight into a disturbing new poll. One America’s Tom McGrath has more.

Click link above to watch video 

• Pow! 1

16 hours ago, jg1 said:

I hope this is not true, but if any part of it is we need to warm the tribunals up and check the ropes on the gallows.

https://clouthub.com/v/mGSGJCFa

I can say, 70-80% of that information lines up with research I've done myself. The other 20-30% makes sense and really connects some dots for me.

• Pow! 1