Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Deputy Threatens Not To Pass The Budget Until After A Reduction In The Exchange Rate Of The Dollar Against The Dinar

HowieC

A Deputy Threatens Not To Pass The Budget Until After A Reduction In The Exchange Rate Of The Dollar Against The Dinar

January 16, 2022

USD-Iraqi dinarThe Independent – Representative of the State of Law coalition, Firas Al-Maslmawi, confirmed that his coalition and other representatives within the same direction will not allow the budget to pass for the current year except after a reduction in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, pointing out that changing the exchange rate and its rise did not achieve any benefit, and worked to starve the people.
Al-Maslamawi said in a press statement, which was monitored by The Independent, that “the general budget for the current year will not be passed in Parliament if the dollar exchange rate continues as it is at the present time.”
He added, “The significant rise in the exchange rate has caused a lot of harm to the people, and it cannot be allowed to continue rising in the current year’s budget, especially since the price change by the government did not achieve any benefit other than starving the Iraqi people.”
And he indicated that “the change in the exchange rate has caused great damage, especially the poor class, and therefore it will not be allowed to continue rising, as there will be a movement towards independent representatives and supporters to reduce the price in order to proceed with it and not pass the budget according to the current rise.”
صفحة رئيسية
MUSTAQILA.COM
صفحة رئيسية
وكالة انباء محلية تعمل على نقل الحقيقة واعادة بثها بصيغ متطورة تستفيد منها كافة شرائح المجتمع، تابع اخبار العراق من المستقلة.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 8

This sounds promising but to the extent how far they will change the rate, is the question I would have like posted in this article.  I also like the article because maybe it could open up some eyes and they could help push it along.  

I know a positive post from me,,,, who would have thought. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HowieC said:

this is good if the CBI really dares to do it ( change the rate ).. come on CBI, no more talk talk talk and delays delays delays. just do it and I promise I won't peep ahead of time  until the official rate change  is announced openly to the publics.

• Upvote 3