Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks Promising for VA

Virginia’s New Attorney General Fires 30 Staff Members, Announces Major Investigations within Hours of Taking Office

IMG_9180.jpg

Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares fired 30 staff members and announced investigations into the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County Schools within hours of being sworn into office.

Mr. Miyares was sworn in as Virginia’s Attorney General on Saturday and he’s already cleaning house.

“One of the reasons Virginians get so fed up with government is the lack of transparency – and that’s a big issue here,” Miyares wrote. “The Virginia Parole Board broke the law when they let out murders, rapists, and cop killers early on their sentences without notifying the victims. Loudoun Country Public Schools covered up a sexual assault on school grounds for political gain, leading to an additional assault of a young girl.”

Virginia State Senator Louise Lucas claimed Miyares fired the entire Civil Rights division, however the AG’s spokesperson said only two staffers from that division were let go on Saturday.

“There are 12 individuals who work in the Office of Civil Rights – only two personnel changes were made,” Miyares spox Victoria LaCivita said.

Miyares will reportedly be prosecuting criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs declined to prosecute.

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/01/virginias-new-attorney-general-fires-30.html

And

Virginia’s new Attorney General just fired the entire state Civil Rights office…

https://twitter.com/JasonMiyaresVA/status/1482465048660434952/photo/1

https://www.cracknewz.com/2022/01/virginias-new-attorney-general-just.html

And

Virginia Governor Youngkin Signs 11 Executive Actions on First Day in Office Including Banning CRT, Ending Vax Mandate, Ending School Mask Mandate, etc.

youngkin-inauguration.jpg

Republican Glenn Youngkin was sworn in as Virginia’s 74th Governor on Saturday.

Youngkin is the first Republican governor of Virginia in over 10 years.

Youngkin defeated dirty Clintonite Terry McAuliffe in November as Republicans nearly swept the entire Commonwealth of Virginia.

Critical race theory and concerns about safety in schools was the top issue for Virginia voters in November after a female high school student was raped in a girl’s bathroom by a ‘transgender’ boy wearing a skirt.

Following his inauguration, Governor Youngkin immediately got to work and signed 11 executive actions.

Governor Youngkin banned divisive Critical Race Theory, mask mandates at schools, and withdrew from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI).

For the rest of the article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/update-virginia-governor-youngkin-signs-11-executive-actions-first-day-office-including-banning-crt-ending-vax-mandate-ending-school-mask-mandate-etc/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Gov. Glenn Youngkin signs 11 executive actions
384,320 views Jan 15, 2022

Elijah Sabo
21 hours ago
Finally a Governor that protect the rights of their people.

Vincent Baumgarten
5 hours ago (edited)
Wow. That presentation almost made me want to applaud. It sounds like this governor really cares about the people of his state and is willing to follow on his word from day 1, making him a rarity amongst modern politicians. It might just be a show for the press, but I doubt that. The man seems genuine. Assuming he keeps up this trend, I cannot wait to see where the state of Virginia goes in the future.

Fancyface Clark
4 hours ago
What this Gov is doing for the parents and the children at their schools 🙌🏾 a champ!

White Bread
7 hours ago
It's been such a long time since I've seen so many positive comments on a video that has a politician in it. I'm extremely happy for the people of Virginia.

Truth Be Told
7 hours ago
It's been a tough time to be a Virginian.  It always seems like the government here was against us.  For years and years, and for once I feel comfort.  Even if I know it's a short lived peace, but having local leadership during a time where our federal leadership is in shambles makes me feel pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1