Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fauci’s Financial Disclosures Released: “Career Civil Servant” And Wife Worth $10.4 Million

bigwave

Fauci’s Financial Disclosures Released: “Career Civil Servant” And Wife Worth $10.4 Million

Senator Roger Marshall 

has now released Dr. Fauci’s unredacted financial disclosures.

Marshall accused Dr. Fauci of being “completely dishonest” about his disclosures being readily accessible to the American people.

ItnRrJp2?format=jpg&name=small

The records show that Dr. Fauci makes more than even President Joe Biden and is the highest-paid federal employee. Dr. Fauci earns $434,312 annually.

The disclosures also showed he gets over $100,000 a year from royalties from medical textbooks, was paid to attend four galas, and that he and his wife are worth a combined $10.4 million.

inancial records from December 2020 show that the New York-born medical expert has a contributory IRA with $638,519.70 in it, and a brokerage trust account with $2,403,522.28.

All his accounts are with Charles Schwab: the most valuable of the three disclosed being a Schwab One Trust containing $5,295,898.92.

His three accounts have a total of $8,337,940.90.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/faucis-financial-disclosures-released-career-civil-servant-wife-worth-10-4-million/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

Senator Roger Marshall 

has now released Dr. Fauci’s unredacted financial disclosures.

Marshall accused Dr. Fauci of being “completely dishonest” about his disclosures being readily accessible to the American people.

ItnRrJp2?format=jpg&name=small

The records show that Dr. Fauci makes more than even President Joe Biden and is the highest-paid federal employee. Dr. Fauci earns $434,312 annually.

The disclosures also showed he gets over $100,000 a year from royalties from medical textbooks, was paid to attend four galas, and that he and his wife are worth a combined $10.4 million.

inancial records from December 2020 show that the New York-born medical expert has a contributory IRA with $638,519.70 in it, and a brokerage trust account with $2,403,522.28.

All his accounts are with Charles Schwab: the most valuable of the three disclosed being a Schwab One Trust containing $5,295,898.92.

His three accounts have a total of $8,337,940.90.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/faucis-financial-disclosures-released-career-civil-servant-wife-worth-10-4-million/

With that kind of income and for how long he's been in that position, a net worth of 10m is definitely feasible. Having said that, and now knowing what kind of a person he is, I'd say he needs to be investigated for all kinds of things.. money being the least of my worries..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

He HAS to be investigated so we can justify voiding his pension.

We might even get lucky enough to find income that not only put him behind bars, but they can confiscate.

No matter, he won't be held fully accountable until he is fully judged, and by the time I find out about what happened then, I won't even care...

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

He HAS to be investigated so we can justify voiding his pension.

We might even get lucky enough to find income that not only put him behind bars, but they can confiscate.

No matter, he won't be held fully accountable until he is fully judged, and by the time I find out about what happened then, I won't even care...

His arrest/trial might be sooner than we think.. I'm thinking public military tribunal 👍

• Like 2